Darwin vs DNA

Yes, because if you state you do not believe in God, since you have no evidence, then you have belief.

Way it is, sunshine.

I know it bugs non-believers, but there it is, what can you do?

To atheist atheism is a theory but it is a belief built on faith because they lack evidence to prove the theory correct same with macro evolution.
No faith is required at all for atheism. None.

a·the·ism/ˈāTHēˌizəm/
Noun:
The theory or belief that God does not exist.

be·lief/biˈlēf/
Noun:
1.An acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2.Something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction.

Faith/fāTH/
Noun:
1.Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

Do you not knowing all the facts of the evidence of the theory of evolution don't you exhibit faith in the text books and teachers ?

As usual, you make nonsensical claims that only serve to expose your profound ignorance. It is not "evolutionist" who claim human DNA is very similar to certain primates but biologists, chemists and researchers.

I think that many of the posters here understand your efforts to promote conspiracy theories wherein much of the science community is spending a great of time trying to discredit the creation ministries and Harun Yahya but these efforts are wasted. People like you and Harun Yahya do a workman-like job discrediting yourselves.

Please you have the ability to google,please provide evidence and rebuttal what I say don't make these blanket statments of rhetoric.
Using Google as a vehicle to cut and paste huge volumes of material you don't understand is an exercise in wasting time. Your cut and paste referencing Spetner has already been shown to be manufactured and flawed.

You continue to make nonsensical claims in connection with turning chimps into humans.

It has been explained to you repeatedly that making such connections is meaningless. Yet, you blithely proceed on with this nonsense.

Address the evidence or go away rhetoric girl.

No these people will do what it takes to destroy the alternative theory to evolution. Falsely fabricating evidence,and purposely dismissing evidence that contradicts their theory.
What "alternative theory to evolution" are you talking about? The one you propose that is founded upon magic?

Unfortunately young people are brainwashed with this nonsense and that is a fact now and then some do work in the field that allows them to see the nonsense. The honest in the fields science sometimes openly admits to the truth. I knew a teacher that announced to his class that by laws and his profession I am forced to teach a theory I no longer believe.
Wrong. The nonsense that is being used to brainwash young people is the nonsense retards like you fabricate from your dishonest quote-mining efforts, obvious distortions of science, intentional application of logical fallacy, and shameless disinformation. No one is impressed that you can demonstrate that the nonsense you have concocted is nonsense. And your retarded victory dances are all just laughable.

Yet toddlers are susceptible to your anti-rational fairy tales, and the consequence is that they become intellectually-defective, and morally-incompetent retards like you.

Wrong the schools have adopted this Ideology using the same methods that satan used on eve.

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said to the woman, Is it so that God has said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Gen 3:2 And the woman said to the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden.
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.
Gen 3:4 And the serpent said to the woman, You shall not surely die,
Gen 3:5 for God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as God, knowing good and evil.

Satan lied and mislead them both just as the schools are being used by satan as tools to lead people astray. The bible has predicted this would happen. It was predicted almost 2,000 years ago.

2Ti 4:1 Therefore I solemnly witness before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who is going to judge the living and the dead according to His appearance and His kingdom,
2Ti 4:2 preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For a time will be when they will not endure sound doctrine, but they will heap up teachers to themselves according to their own lusts, tickling the ear.
2Ti 4:4 And they will turn away their ears from the truth and will be turned to myths.
What's comical is that you have never read the genesis tale in context and don't understand the chronology.

God lied. Satan, (created by god), told the truth. How ironic, don't you think?

If you want a tutorial, let me know.

Funny, the mouse Dna is 96% similar to human Dna further showing the only way we are related is by God being the designer of both.

Since we know that they both evolved from the same animal (from the DNA like you mention), shouldn't the question be: did god design evolution as well? (which, btw, makes the bible all wrong, but it's the truth that counts, no?)

It's time for an example.

I drive a chevy truck and my neighbor drives the same year chevy van they both have the same dashboard did they evolve ? no they were designed by the same people. They surely did not evolve from a mo-ped.

What "alternative theory to evolution" are you talking about? The one you propose that is founded upon magic?

Wrong. The nonsense that is being used to brainwash young people is the nonsense retards like you fabricate from your dishonest quote-mining efforts, obvious distortions of science, intentional application of logical fallacy, and shameless disinformation. No one is impressed that you can demonstrate that the nonsense you have concocted is nonsense. And your retarded victory dances are all just laughable.

Yet toddlers are susceptible to your anti-rational fairy tales, and the consequence is that they become intellectually-defective, and morally-incompetent retards like you.

Wrong the schools have adopted this Ideology using the same methods that satan used on eve.

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said to the woman, Is it so that God has said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Gen 3:2 And the woman said to the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden.
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.
Gen 3:5 for God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as God, knowing good and evil.

Satan lied and mislead them both just as the schools are being used by satan as tools to lead people astray. The bible has predicted this would happen. It was predicted almost 2,000 years ago.

2Ti 4:1 Therefore I solemnly witness before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who is going to judge the living and the dead according to His appearance and His kingdom,
2Ti 4:2 preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For a time will be when they will not endure sound doctrine, but they will heap up teachers to themselves according to their own lusts, tickling the ear.
2Ti 4:4 And they will turn away their ears from the truth and will be turned to myths.
What's comical is that you have never read the genesis tale in context and don't understand the chronology.

Only in your warped mind.

Once sin was commited we all inherited sin in other words we inherited death. They were given the chance for everlasting life adam and eve but their disobediance caused sin to be inherited by their offspring and death is an inheritance.

Why do you think the genetic disorders are growing in number ? because we are inheriting bad genes they just keep getting passed on from generation to generation. As we age what really is happening hollie,we lose genetic information and in turn we lose functions we once possessed then eventually age and die.

More evidence of everything suffering from entropy. You can see it in the universe as well. The receding moon and falling stars are examples.

Last edited:
If we had been around as long as evolutionist claim we would all be extinct because of the inheritance of genetic disorders. 6,000 genetic disorders and counting.

If we had been around as long as evolutionist claim we would all be extinct because of the inheritance of genetic disorders. 6,000 genetic disorders and counting.

Can we take this to mean that Harun Yahya is taking the lead to shatter the global conspiracy that is science, biology, geology, etc.?

No these people will do what it takes to destroy the alternative theory to evolution. Falsely fabricating evidence,and purposely dismissing evidence that contradicts their theory.

Unfortunately young people are brainwashed with this nonsense and that is a fact now and then some do work in the field that allows them to see the nonsense. The honest in the fields science sometimes openly admits to the truth. I knew a teacher that announced to his class that by laws and his profession I am forced to teach a theory I no longer believe.

Just like I said, fairy tales.

Once sin was commited we all inherited sin in other words we inherited death. They were given the chance for everlasting life adam and eve but their disobediance caused sin to be inherited by their offspring and death is an inheritance.

Why do you think the genetic disorders are growing in number ? because we are inheriting bad genes they just keep getting passed on from generation to generation. As we age what really is happening hollie,we lose genetic information and in turn we lose functions we once possessed then eventually age and die.

More evidence of everything suffering from entropy. You can see it in the universe as well. The receding moon and falling stars are examples.
Have you considered that the numbers of genetic disorders are not necessarily growing but it's the sophistication of modern medical science that is refining our ability to diagnose the disorders?

It's a bit better than rattling bones or prayer as a method of treating disease.

To atheist atheism is a theory but it is a belief built on faith because they lack evidence to prove the theory correct same with macro evolution.
No faith is required at all for atheism. None.

a·the·ism/ˈāTHēˌizəm/
Noun:
The theory or belief that God does not exist.

be·lief/biˈlēf/
Noun:
1.An acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2.Something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction.

Faith/fāTH/
Noun:
1.Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

Thanks. Your point here being?

Do you not knowing all the facts of the evidence of the theory of evolution don't you exhibit faith in the text books and teachers ?
Non-sequitur much?

Does your shameless application of dishonest quote-mining, obvious distortions of science, intentional application of logical fallacy, and shameless disinformation make you intellectually and morally defective?

Last edited:
>>>>Jake said:
See, you pretend as if you know the be all and end all of scripture.

You don't because you are not His Man of God, His Prophet.

However, I know Him, I call Him Lord, and He calls me by my first name.
If you have that, Ram, you are OK. Don't sweat the small stuff, don't be a pharisee

Okay Jake, I've given you ample time to tell me what the voice of God sounds like and what did I get for my courtesy? You side-stepped, you pretended the question was never asked. . .in short you didn't have and answer so you dissembled.
You could have been a gent and admitted, 'well, okay I got a little carried away there' and that would have been a perfectly acceptable thing to admit, we are, after all, only human. OR you could have answered my question and told me what His voice sounded like. OR you could have said what you really experienced was feeling His presence. I could accept that because I know how that feels. And that would have been a lively discussion.

But, no, you didn't do that. YOU'RE go to position, you're default INSTINCTUAL answer was to slip the question. So you lied and you cheated. And that doesn't make you one of God's favorite son's, Jake. That doesn't make you a holy warrior, all that does is make you just one more Snake in the Garden.

Last edited:
Funny, the mouse Dna is 96% similar to human Dna further showing the only way we are related is by God being the designer of both.
Magic?

Did you evolve from a banana ? they are 50% percent similar to human Dna. :lol:
As I have pointed out to you numerous times, your superstitious paradigm doesn't apply to science, and your dishonest quote-mining efforts, obvious distortions of science, intentional application of logical fallacy, and shameless disinformation campaign is transparent.

Who slipped an inappropriate question? Not me. If God has not called on you, then conduct your life and your soul so that He does call on you.

I have no need to carry a discussion with a "Man of God", because such a person is of a dupe of himself, most of all.

God knows His own.

Tough, CandySlice. Tis what tis.

>>>>Jake said:
See, you pretend as if you know the be all and end all of scripture.

You don't because you are not His Man of God, His Prophet.

However, I know Him, I call Him Lord, and He calls me by my first name.
If you have that, Ram, you are OK. Don't sweat the small stuff, don't be a pharisee

Okay Jake, I've given you ample time to tell me what the voice of God sounds like and what did I get for my courtesy? You side-stepped, you pretended the question was never asked. . .in short you didn't have and answer so you dissembled.
You could have been a gent and admitted, 'well, okay I got a little carried away there' and that would have been a perfectly acceptable thing to admit, we are, after all, only human. OR you could have answered my question and told me what His voice sounded like. OR you could have said what you really experienced was feeling His presence. I could accept that because I know how that feels. And that would have been a lively discussion.

But, no, you didn't do that. YOU'RE go to position, you're default INSTINCTUAL answer was to slip the question. So you lied and you cheated. And that doesn't make you one of God's favorite son's, Jake. That doesn't make you a holy warrior, all that does is make you just one more Snake in the Garden.

Oh look! It was magic!

Why do you think the genetic disorders are growing in number ?
Magic?

because we are inheriting bad genes they just keep getting passed on from generation to generation. As we age what really is happening hollie,we lose genetic information and in turn we lose functions we once possessed then eventually age and die.
Are you sure it isn't because of magic?

All caused by magic as well, I presume.

Can we take this to mean that Harun Yahya is taking the lead to shatter the global conspiracy that is science, biology, geology, etc.?

Why not,this has been your claim since you showed up in these forums.

Are you still still bitter from being banned from their site ?

Have you considered that the numbers of genetic disorders are not necessarily growing but it's the sophistication of modern medical science that is refining our ability to diagnose the disorders?

It's a bit better than rattling bones or prayer as a method of treating disease.

Whoever has made this claim has little knowledge in science that have traced genes back 6,000 years :lol: what is up with you hollie you don't trust science ?

Forum List

Back