Darwinist Lie: "All of biology and medicine is based on our understanding of Darwinian evolution!"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
"So, if you doubt Darwin, don't take any medicine!"

That statement is absurd and completely unsupported. That why no Darwinist ever supports it. They cannot.

Humans have practiced the healing arts probably since the stone age, if contemporary and recent stone age peoples are examples. All the while believing/assuming that there was a creator who designed life.

Medicine as an art and science was practiced in all ancient civilizations. The Hippocratic Oath was written in the 5th century BC. Each civilization had its origin myth, that did not include Natural selection

All that was accomplished way before Darwin came up with his ideas.

Biologists research life as it is now. They do not constantly obsess about how it evolved. If somehow, all of Darwin's theories were proven wrong in one fell swoop, the medical community would not throw away its diplomas and start over with its research.

Modern medicine and biology are able to use the scientific method and experimental research. Something that will never be available to historic researchers who guess at how evolution happened.

It's not a lie, but you haven't provided a link that would explain the thesis in some detail. So there's little doubt that evolution would be a big consideration in biology.
Also with modern medicine but there's no counter argument to even consider here.

Is the OP trying to promote some kind of argument for creation??

NAS- Natl Academy of Science

""Biological evolution is one of the most important ideas of modern science.
Evolution is supported by abundant evidence from many different fields of scientific investigation.
It Underlies the modern biological sciences, including the biomedical sciences, and has applications in many other scientific and engineering disciplines.".."

`

That statement is absurd and completely unsupported. That why no Darwinist ever supports it. They cannot.

Humans have practiced the healing arts probably since the stone age, if contemporary and recent stone age peoples are examples. All the while believing/assuming that there was a creator who designed life.

Medicine as an art and science was practiced in all ancient civilizations. The Hippocratic Oath was written in the 5th century BC. Each civilization had its origin myth, that did not include Natural selection

Biologists research life as it is now. They do not constantly obsess about how it evolved. If somehow, all of Darwin's theories were proven wrong in one fell swoop, the medical community would not throw away its diplomas and start over with its research.

Modern medicine and biology are able to use the scientific method and experimental research. Something that will never be available to historic researchers who guess at how evolution happened.
Were you trolling Harun Yahya, again?

You Yahya'ists are funny.

It's not a lie, but you haven't provided a link that would explain the thesis in some detail.
No one ever explains the thesis in some detail. They just state as a fact that "all modern biology is based on Darwinian evolution," and then add some silly attempt at snark by saying "So if you don't believe in Darwin, don't get your flu shots," or some such nonsense.
So there's little doubt that evolution would be a big consideration in biology.
Also with modern medicine but there's no counter argument to even consider here.
Then now is your chance to explain the thesis in some detail.
Is the OP trying to promote some kind of argument for creation??
Not at all. Creationism is an attempt to square a literal interpretation of the biblical account of creation with scientific observation. Creationism cannot work.

Also, Christianity is false. I have my own idea about how Jesus appeared to die on the cross and come back to life, but I'll state that in the religion section. suffice to say here, it is a purely naturalistic explanation.

No one ever explains the thesis in some detail. They just state as a fact that "all modern biology is based on Darwinian evolution," and then add some silly attempt at snark by saying "So if you don't believe in Darwin, don't get your flu shots," or some such nonsense.

Not at all. Creationism is an attempt to square a literal interpretation of the biblical account of creation with scientific observation. Creationism cannot work.

Also, Christianity is false. I have my own idea about how Jesus appeared to die on the cross and come back to life, but I'll state that in the religion section. suffice to say here, it is a purely naturalistic explanation.
I hate to break this to you, or should I say Out you.
If you don't believe in evolution, you must believe life was CREATED roughly AS IS.
The Kweatonist 'kinds' not the evolutionary/taxonomic genus, species, etc.

`

Last edited:
Medicine is not based on anything, it is not a science. They act according to circumstances, invent illnesses and therapies.

For example, they cut the fallopian tubes during gynecological examinations in Uzbekistan and India in order to spoil their reproductive functions. (BBC information)

No need to do that with you.
Yes.
Agreed, and I would like to hear your theory on the cross business, even though I don't think any explanation is necessary on why many died on crosses.

Right, that's silly.

A better principle is that, if your doctor doesn't agree that evolution is a fact, find another doctor. Because yours is incompetent and cannot be trusted.

I always wait for another of your pointless threads to tell me what all Darwinists support and to find the current trends in retrograde ideologies.

Otherwise, if you’re more comfortable with a doctor who treats illnesses with chicken’s feet dipped in blood vs. a doctor who graduated from an accredited US university where they teach that silly… you know… science stuff, by all means, knock yourself out.

Right, that's silly.

A better principle is that, if your doctor doesn't agree that evolution is a fact, find another doctor. Because yours is incompetent and cannot be trusted.
Choose your doctor by any criteria you choose. Enjoy that option while you can.

I prefer to choose mine on the basis of their current medical knowledge rather than their belief or nonbelief in archaeocoraptor and other "feathered dinosaurs."

How fun for you that you found a doctor with time on their hands to be grilled about feathered dinos and Piltdown man.
And that was a cute lie about you grilling your doctor about his medical knowledge. Did you laugh at yourself after typing it, or did you do it with a straight face?

And that was a cute lie about you grilling your doctor about his medical knowledge. Did you laugh at yourself after typing it, or did you do it with a straight face?
Of course I verify my doctors medical credentials. I don't need to know their stance on evolution, CRT, Jan 6th, nor transgender sports.

Are you saying you were lying about verifying your doctors are all in lockstep about the peppered moth?

Of course I verify my doctors medical credentials. I don't need to know their stance on evolution, CRT, Jan 6th, nor transgender sports.

Are you saying you were lying about verifying your doctors are all in lockstep about the peppered moth?

I suppose you choose you doctor on the basis of belief in Stephen Mayer being a competent carnival barker.

Yes, by looking on their website where they tell you their credentials.

Here, you can verify mine:

I was the queen of England, and I was the first man on the Moon in 1865.
Luckily my doctors were hired by a major health care system incentivized to carefully vett its professionals. You, on the other hand, are a lying weasel on a political message board.

If I were to grill my doctor about politics I'd ask their take on government run healthcare. If they support it, they likely finished in the bottom ten percent in med school.

Luckily my doctors were hired by a major health care system incentivized to carefully vett its professionals.
A good answer!

Now some nutter is going to come along and accuse you of having faith in scientists and doctors.

But it's not faith. It's trust, based on a mountain of evidence that you should trust them.

Forum List

Back