Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent/invalid. That’s enough to tip election

How Democrats "win" elections....

CHEAT LIE STEAL and CHANGE THE RULES whenever it suits their cause.

I bet that's why the russians stole the voter registration rolls from various States so they can compare these names on the voter rosters and see if they had died and if they have died, they got Trump supporters or russian spies to vote in the place of the person who died. The Russians even got the perps... ID's that they could use.....

:rolleyes:

certainly possible though....why else would they hack the State voter rolls? ANY Ideas?
Kinda scary that no one is paying attention to the fact that Russia wants Trump to win (at least if this crazy theory is true). I'm an old Cold War kid. Whoever the Russians want, I'll take the other, please.
Its all about Syria.
I suppose that makes as much sense as anything else.

How Democrats "win" elections....

CHEAT LIE STEAL and CHANGE THE RULES whenever it suits their cause.

I do hope America is ready to stop the corrupt leftist scum.

They can not and should not get away with it this time. :mad-61:

I bet that's why the russians stole the voter registration rolls from various States so they can compare these names on the voter rosters and see if they had died and if they have died, they got Trump supporters or russian spies to vote in the place of the person who died. The Russians even got the perps... ID's that they could use.....

certainly possible though....why else would they hack the State voter rolls? ANY Ideas?
Kinda scary that no one is paying attention to the fact that Russia wants Trump to win (at least if this crazy theory is true). I'm an old Cold War kid. Whoever the Russians want, I'll take the other, please.
Its all about Syria.
fucking oil and coupes
We never fucking learn. Ok sorry THE ESTABLISHMENT never learns. Ok then again, we keep voting the clown in.. ugh screw it.

Russian is not the USSR. They probably DO want Trump to win. US relations have gone down the toilet with Russia since obies term in office. You really think the Russians want us to be an enemy? They have big problems of their own.

And with our media I think Pravda wasn't so bad after all.
I realize there are two sides to every story, and when it comes to Russia, we do not get both sides. BUT in answer to the question, do you really think the Russians want us to be an enemy, I would have to say : yes. Or at least, they are entirely ignoring any objections we make to any of the hostile actions they are taking around the world.

If u have a registration drive you can't refuse a register even if you know it's a jokey fake . (Homer Simpson card).

That doesn't mean Homer Simpson ends up voting .

Russian is not the USSR. They probably DO want Trump to win. US relations have gone down the toilet with Russia since obies term in office. You really think the Russians want us to be an enemy? They have big problems of their own.

I realize there are two sides to every story, and when it comes to Russia, we do not get both sides. BUT in answer to the question, do you really think the Russians want us to be an enemy, I would have to say : yes. Or at least, they are entirely ignoring any objections we make to any of the hostile actions they are taking around the world.
Do we listen to them when we do the same thing? Do we listen to anyone?

Its all about Syria.
fucking oil and coupes
We never fucking learn. Ok sorry THE ESTABLISHMENT never learns. Ok then again, we keep voting the clown in.. ugh screw it.
Only 11% of our oil now is imported. I do not think we'd wither and die without the Middle East's oil. We'd cope, invade Venezuela, whatever. But there's SOMETHING keeping us involved over there, you're right. Think of the renaissance our country could have if we were not spending so much on wars with foreign countries. I know that's old hippie talk, but it would be so awesome. I'll never trust Russia, though. Putin wants to relive the Glory Days.

Why would Putin want Trump when he's eaten Hillary's lunch in the past? The theory is he thinks Trump will end NATO but the truth is Trump wants NATO to pay up for us protecting them and they will. And as a side-note, the "cold war" got hot plenty of times. We encountered a Russian Spetsnaz (special forces) officer teaching Charles how to defuse our Claymores somewhere on the Bong Son plateau. An Americal sniper had him lined up but sweated some bug repellent into his eyes. I took the shot for him....600 meters with a tricked out M-14....hit him in the spine...he was flopping around like a perch on a dock...one of my fondest memories of that stinkin war.
Yes, you boys done good. I don't agree with Trump's attitude that NATO should be a for-profit enterprise. Once Trump has things explained to him about why we prop up and defend so many countries, he probably will too.

We don't get both sides from our own media. The US has had missiles trained on them on their borders and oddly as it may seem they tend to view that as somewhat hostile. There's more than our side to that story too.

Hillary will be more of the same in a badly deteriorating situation. We'll be in another cold war with her steady hand on the wrong throttle.

Its all about Syria.
fucking oil and coupes
Only 11% of our oil now is imported. I do not think we'd wither and die without the Middle East's oil. We'd cope, invade Venezuela, whatever. But there's SOMETHING keeping us involved over there, you're right. Think of the renaissance our country could have if we were not spending so much on wars with foreign countries. I know that's old hippie talk, but it would be so awesome. I'll never trust Russia, though. Putin wants to relive the Glory Days.
Its around a fourth.
And its natural gas, not oil. sorry. That is for turkey and Europe I believe.
Assad is the only one stopping the pipeline. They want Assad gone and put some muslim terrorist in his place. Its what this world does.. Take out a shitty leader and replace it with an evil one.
And don't think Saudia isn't involved either.. With Assad gone, more fanatic Wahhabi-ism... Which is what always happens..
Honestly, it seems like that's what our country wants. Bombing Assads soldiers after a truce, dropping weapons to ISIS by "accident" multiple times, CONTINOUSLY arming/training Al Q terrorists.. Ugh
And you are worried about Russia... lol

State voter registration offices, should run their voter roster against their State's death index and remove the dead people from the voter roll before the election.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST DO THAT?
How sensible, if it also included DOB to preclude expunging the wrong Jane Doe. It would take a great deal of time, though. That costs $$ for personnel. A good idea, though.
Yes, of course they would have to verify they are the same person through date of birth and where they lived etc...

but today, that task is not hard at all...

it's simply a computer program that could probably compare and run through the lists in about an hour, if even that, for our state, since our population is low....then from that initial list the computer spits out, the workers hands and minds may have to come in to play to verify the computer matched up the right dead person...... And States, with the exception of Maine and Vermont, also run computer programs or hire someone to run computer programs of lists of felons or ex felons to make certain they are purged from their voter lists... We, and Vermont, allow felons to vote.... All States allowed felons to vote before Black men were given the right to vote, and all States but Maine and vermont, changed their laws on felons, making it illegal for felons to vote, because the majority of felons were black men....yes, THAT is our HISTORY of the USA on this....

Maine and Vermont had nearly all white men in prison and never changed their voting rights...

Why would Putin want Trump when he's eaten Hillary's lunch in the past? The theory is he thinks Trump will end NATO but the truth is Trump wants NATO to pay up for us protecting them and they will. And as a side-note, the "cold war" got hot plenty of times. We encountered a Russian Spetsnaz (special forces) officer teaching Charles how to defuse our Claymores somewhere on the Bong Son plateau. An Americal sniper had him lined up but sweated some bug repellent into his eyes. I took the shot for him....600 meters with a tricked out M-14....hit him in the spine...he was flopping around like a perch on a dock...one of my fondest memories of that stinkin war.
Yes, you boys done good. I don't agree with Trump's attitude that NATO should be a for-profit enterprise. Once Trump has things explained to him about why we prop up and defend so many countries, he probably will too.
He wants nato to be what? lol

State voter registration offices, should run their voter roster against their State's death index and remove the dead people from the voter roll before the election.

How sensible, if it also included DOB to preclude expunging the wrong Jane Doe. It would take a great deal of time, though. That costs $$ for personnel. A good idea, though.
Yes, of course they would have to verify they are the same person through date of birth and where they lived etc...

it's simply a computer program that could probably compare and run through the lists in about an hour, if even that, for our state, since our population is low....then from that initial list the computer spits out, the workers hands and minds may have to come in to play to verify the computer matched up the right dead person...... And States, with the exception of Maine and Vermont, also run computer programs or hire someone to run computer programs of lists of felons or ex felons to make certain they are purged from their voter lists... We, and Vermont, allow felons to vote.... All States allowed felons to vote before Black men were given the right to vote, and all States but Maine and vermont, changed their laws on felons, making it illegal for felons to vote, because the majority of felons were black men....yes, THAT is our HISTORY of the USA on this....

Maine and Vermont had nearly all white men in prison and never changed their voting rights...
Interesting factoid, Care4all about voting rights.
I did not know all towns had the voter registration lists on computer. Of course, actually purging dead folk from town lists wouldn't assuage the Republicans in the least. They would insist all the Town Clerks were bribed or something. They need an excuse for why the Orange Wonder is going to lose.

Its all about Syria.
fucking oil and coupes
Its around a fourth.
Assad is the only one stopping the pipeline. They want Assad gone and put some muslim terrorist in his place. Its what this world does.. Take out a shitty leader and replace it with an evil one.
And don't think Saudia isn't involved either.. With Assad gone, more fanatic Wahhabi-ism... Which is what always happens..
Honestly, it seems like that's what our country wants. Bombing Assads soldiers after a truce, dropping weapons to ISIS by "accident" multiple times, CONTINOUSLY arming/training Al Q terrorists.. Ugh
I think you've got this by the wrong end, but I'm not going to argue with you about it. Bleeve what you will about our intentions over there. Damned if I know what they are, but I highly doubt it is to bolster terrorism in the world.
When Hillary made the statement in Debate #2 that the US is energy independent, she was fact checked and found to be lying. The United States still consumes about 11 percent more energy than it produces, so it has to import from other nations to meet that need. That was from Politifact and has been quoted quite a bit. Maybe your "quarter" is from before?

He wants nato to be what? lol
Pay up or you're out. He's been saying that since day 1. What question have you got about that?

Its all about Syria.
fucking oil and coupes
Its around a fourth.
I think you've got this by the wrong end, but I'm not going to argue with you about it. Bleeve what you will about our intentions over there. Damned if I know what they are, but I highly doubt it is to bolster terrorism in the world.
When Hillary made the statement in Debate #2 that the US is energy independent, she was fact checked and found to be lying. The United States still consumes about 11 percent more energy than it produces, so it has to import from other nations to meet that need. That was from Politifact and has been quoted quite a bit. Maybe your "quarter" is from before?
Try thinking about what I said and consider our history and the fact that it hasn't changed failure after failure after failure after failure. And everything I told you about USA and terrorists is 100% fact.
Energy includes a whole mess of things. Not just oil. We import around 25% of oil. How much oil consumed by the United States comes from foreign countries? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Interesting factoid, Care4all about voting rights.
I did not know all towns had the voter registration lists on computer. Of course, actually purging dead folk from town lists wouldn't assuage the Republicans in the least. They would insist all the Town Clerks were bribed or something. They need an excuse for why the Orange Wonder is going to lose.
I think there is a Master List in most states? It's how they purge felons off the county lists? And get master lists of of Democratic or Republican voters to call to get out to vote or to poll? NOT certain though...?

fucking oil and coupes
Its around a fourth.
Try thinking about what I said and consider our history and the fact that it hasn't changed failure after failure after failure after failure. And everything I told you about USA and terrorists is 100% fact.
Energy includes a whole mess of things. Not just oil. We import around 25% of oil. How much oil consumed by the United States comes from foreign countries? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Is Canada and Mexico part of that 25%?

Pay up or you're out. He's been saying that since day 1. What question have you got about that?

And they will pay up...it's about time the deadbeats kicked in what they've agreed to and didn't. Believe me, not a single member of that useless organization wants to be outside of our protection. They have no defense budgets for the most part because they think we'll rush in to save them. Trump just woke their asses up.

Forum List

Back