Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent/invalid. That’s enough to tip election

Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof

"This week, liberals have been repeating their frequent claim that voter fraud doesn’t exist. A recent Salon article argues that “voter fraud just isn’t a problem in Pennsylvania,” despite evidence to the contrary. Another article argues that voter fraud is entirely in the imagination of those who use voter ID laws to deny minorities the right to vote.

Yet as the election approaches, more and more cases of voter fraud are beginning to surface. In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead people attempting to vote. Stunningly, “a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.” In Virginia, it was found that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people.

In Texas, authorities are investigating criminals who are using the technique of “vote harvesting” to illegally procure votes for their candidates. “Harvesting” is the practice of illegally obtaining the signatures of valid voters in order to vote in their name without their consent for the candidate(s) the criminal supports.

These are just some instances of voter fraud we know about. It would be silly to assume cases that have been discovered are the only cases of fraud. Indeed according to a Pew Research report from February 2012, one in eight voter registrations are “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.” Since there are 146 million Americans registered to vote, this translates to a stunning 18 million invalid voter registrations on the books. Further, “More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters, and approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.” Numbers of this scale obviously provide ripe opportunity for fraud."

Get ready for an Election Fraud SHIT STORM; yet, because Barry owns the DOJ Americans can expect a stolen election far more than they can expect true 'justice' and a 'fair election'!

It's very real and widespread. That's why no republican has won an election in decades.
I don't think I want to believe that. And why aren't the Republicans smart enough to engage in fraud, too, then? Is everyone SURE that every cheated vote is for the Dems? I know Easy wants to think so, but really? Are the Republicans too slow to get involved? (Considering who they've nominated, don't bother telling me they're too ethical.)

It may be that many establishment Reps would rather have Hillary then Trump

"This week, liberals have been repeating their frequent claim that voter fraud doesn’t exist. A recent Salon article argues that “voter fraud just isn’t a problem in Pennsylvania,” despite evidence to the contrary. Another article argues that voter fraud is entirely in the imagination of those who use voter ID laws to deny minorities the right to vote.

Yet as the election approaches, more and more cases of voter fraud are beginning to surface. In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead people attempting to vote. Stunningly, “a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.” In Virginia, it was found that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people.

In Texas, authorities are investigating criminals who are using the technique of “vote harvesting” to illegally procure votes for their candidates. “Harvesting” is the practice of illegally obtaining the signatures of valid voters in order to vote in their name without their consent for the candidate(s) the criminal supports.

These are just some instances of voter fraud we know about. It would be silly to assume cases that have been discovered are the only cases of fraud. Indeed according to a Pew Research report from February 2012, one in eight voter registrations are “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.” Since there are 146 million Americans registered to vote, this translates to a stunning 18 million invalid voter registrations on the books. Further, “More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters, and approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.” Numbers of this scale obviously provide ripe opportunity for fraud."

Get ready for an Election Fraud SHIT STORM; yet, because Barry owns the DOJ Americans can expect a stolen election far more than they can expect true 'justice' and a 'fair election'!

Stop whining. If they had to cheat to win they wouldn't even bother bringing all of Drumps dirty past to the publics attention.

Exactly. Spot on. If the votes were baked into the cake then there would not be these loud sirens set off by both Trump and the Clintons to grab air time and ink. You are 100% correct.

It's sort of like when the noise started about Obama being born in Kenya in 2008. Hell, the Clintons would have jumped on that and sent a memo in 2007 to Obama's office in Chicago telling him to stand down or else...

Stop whining. If they had to cheat to win they wouldn't even bother bringing all of Drumps dirty past to the publics attention.

Exactly. Spot on. If the votes were baked into the cake then there would not be these loud sirens set off by both Trump and the Clintons to grab air time and ink. You are 100% correct.

It's sort of like when the noise started about Obama being born in Kenya in 2008. Hell, the Clintons would have jumped on that and sent a memo in 2007 to Obama's office in Chicago telling him to stand down or else...
Or they just made it up because they are crooked as fuck

I bet that's why the russians stole the voter registration rolls from various States so they can compare these names on the voter rosters and see if they had died and if they have died, they got Trump supporters or russian spies to vote in the place of the person who died. The Russians even got the perps... ID's that they could use.....

:rolleyes:

certainly possible though....why else would they hack the State voter rolls? ANY Ideas?

State voter registration offices, should run their voter roster against their State's death index and remove the dead people from the voter roll before the election.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST DO THAT?

We're women first I think
Only when its convenient.
WTF is that supposed to mean? Considering I wasn't talking to you anyway, Mr. Buttinski.
I was poking a jab at oldschool..
You are my back up cougar now. You shouldn't attack me so fast.
I'll decide who I'm cougar for.
You are pretty bi-polar on this relationship thing. The other day we were living together... :dunno:

Speaking of rapists here's Asslips.....I'd imagine you could teach Trump a thing or two about assaulting women without getting your ass kicked eh, boy?
lol.gif

I bet that's why the russians stole the voter registration rolls from various States so they can compare these names on the voter rosters and see if they had died and if they have died, they got Trump supporters or russian spies to vote in the place of the person who died. The Russians even got the perps... ID's that they could use.....

certainly possible though....why else would they hack the State voter rolls? ANY Ideas?
Kinda scary that no one is paying attention to the fact that Russia wants Trump to win (at least if this crazy theory is true). I'm an old Cold War kid. Whoever the Russians want, I'll take the other, please.

We're women first I think
WTF is that supposed to mean? Considering I wasn't talking to you anyway, Mr. Buttinski.
You are pretty bi-polar on this relationship thing. The other day we were living together... :dunno:
True enough.
Now tell me why you aren't concerned that the Russians want Donald Trump to win?

Kinda scary that no one is paying attention to the fact that Russia wants Trump to win (at least if this crazy theory is true). I'm an old Cold War kid. Whoever the Russians want, I'll take the other, please.
Russian is not the USSR. They probably DO want Trump to win. US relations have gone down the toilet with Russia since obies term in office. You really think the Russians want us to be an enemy? They have big problems of their own.

And with our media I think Pravda wasn't so bad after all.

True enough.
Now tell me why you aren't concerned that the Russians want Donald Trump to win?
Because Trump isn't worried about Russia getting their pipeline. Hillary doesn't want Assad. Just like obama. They want Turkey to have their pipeline.
They want that country to be taken over by radical islamists, too.. I guess :dunno:

Its all about Syria.

Why would Putin want Trump when he's eaten Hillary's lunch in the past? The theory is he thinks Trump will end NATO but the truth is Trump wants NATO to pay up for us protecting them and they will. And as a side-note, the "cold war" got hot plenty of times. We encountered a Russian Spetsnaz (special forces) officer teaching Charles how to defuse our Claymores somewhere on the Bong Son plateau. An Americal sniper had him lined up but sweated some bug repellent into his eyes. I took the shot for him....600 meters with a tricked out M-14....hit him in the spine...he was flopping around like a perch on a dock...one of my fondest memories of that stinkin war.

State voter registration offices, should run their voter roster against their State's death index and remove the dead people from the voter roll before the election.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST DO THAT?
How sensible, if it also included DOB to preclude expunging the wrong Jane Doe. It would take a great deal of time, though. That costs $$ for personnel. A good idea, though.

Forum List

Back