David Duke: The GOP Establishment Is Killing The Republican Party

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As usual, this noble American Patriot is right on the money. David Duke understands the corruption and treachery the GOP elites are trying to inflict on the Trumpenfuhrer and the American people. David Duke is calling them out and we need to do the same at the ballot box next time. It's time to send these elites packing.

Twitter

Don't worry. With Trump as president, he will work hard to bring the goals of David Duke right into the halls of Congress. Just remember that support of Trump is like being an auxiliary member of the KKK

Phuck David Duke. No one I know who is a conservative likes that Son of a Bitch.
He exists soley for misinformation and mischief. The KKK was and is a Democrat Party Subversive Operation that exists solely for misinformation and to create racial tensions and divisions.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

But most of all, Phuck you, you racist piece of shit!

May you all burn in Hell together.

Phuck David Duke. No one I know who is a conservative likes that Son of a Bitch.
He exists soley for misinformation and mischief. The KKK was and is a Democrat Party Subversive Operation that exists solely for misinformation and to create racial tensions and divisions.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

May they all burn in Hell together.

They are STRONG supporters of everything Trump stands for. You share the same goals as the KKK. Admit it.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

They are STRONG supporters of everything Trump stands for. You share the same goals as the KKK. Admit it.

This phuck face got his ass drunked up and got caught with his pants down, showing his real AGENDA. They would rather have Hillary Clinton as president.

ClintonGore062315.jpg

So, here is a clue, go phucking make me a sandwich, and also, I'd like to have my vision corrected back to 20-20, so I am mandating you to pay for my laser correction.

And you better call me "SIR" when you address me, or you know what will happen. Know your place underling.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

This phuck face got his ass drunked up and got caught with his pants down, showing his real AGENDA. They would rather have Hillary Clinton as president.

ClintonGore062315.jpg

Make me a sandwich, and also, I'd like to have my vision corrected back to 20-20, so I am mandating you to pay for my laser correction. And call me "SIR" when you address me. Know your place underling.

I remember when that fake video and claim came out. It was shown to be bullshit. The KKK members who made the claim could never show where the money came from, or where, or when it was donated. If I made a donation that big, I could tell you who I gave it to, and when, and where I gave it. Those phonies couldn't.

Hey tree,

All those people trying to save the confederate memorials . You saying they are democrats??

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

Obviously you're a triggered Zionist supporter of White genocide. How does it feel to be anti-White? How does it feel to be anti-Nationalist?
he's more of a nationalist than you.
I would trust Thomas Sowell to have my six before Tim Kaine
I would stand with Condoleezza rice before I would Diane fienstien
I would trust Ben carson with my life before I would bill clinton

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

you are an idiot. president biff has a lot to answer for, but being a klansman or sharing their goals isnt one of them. if he was such a klansman, why is he trying to alleviate the violence in chi town, and why did he up funding for HBCU's?

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

Obviously you're a triggered Zionist supporter of White genocide. How does it feel to be anti-White? How does it feel to be anti-Nationalist?

I second your comments. And Ben Carson and Condoleezza Rice are personal heroes of mine.

Class acts, both of them. REAL AMERICANS, and an example of what this country is really about.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

I second your comments. And Ben Carson and Condoleezza Rice are personal heroes of mine.

Class acts, both of them. REAL AMERICANS, and an example of what this country is really about.
I used to have a crush on condi LOL

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

It's the intelligence and work ethic that always impresses me with people like those two.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

It's the intelligence and work ethic that always impresses me with people like those two.
thomas sowell is a beast too...that guy is brilliant

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

To view a negro as a hero is truly disturbing. The Jewish multiculturalism indoctrination in you is strong.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

To view a negro as a hero is truly disturbing. The Jewish multiculturalism indoctrination in you is strong.
prince hall was a "negro" who fought in the revolutionary war to help insure your right to be an asshole

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

Go suck a dick you Racist scum sucking Democrat. On IGNORE.

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

you are an idiot. president biff has a lot to answer for, but being a klansman or sharing their goals isnt one of them. if he was such a klansman, why is he trying to alleviate the violence in chi town, and why did he up funding for HBCU's?

I don't understand a lot of what Trump does, but Duke and the KKK are strong supporters of Trump. Why would they support him if he didn't further their goals?

Phuck The Democrat party
Phuck David Duke
Phuck The KKK

I don't understand a lot of what Trump does, but Duke and the KKK are strong supporters of Trump. Why would they support him if he didn't further their goals?
uhhh, cuz maybe there isnt a whole lot of overlap between klan membership and MENSA membership?

thomas sowell is a beast too...that guy is brilliant

I've read some of his stuff too. VERY Enlightened. Do you know who I think was a Certifiable Genius but they at they time had no measurable way to actually determine that?

Frederick Douglas

Forum List

Back