David Hogg, anti -gun child, again surrounded by armed men protecting him...

Someone who hates guns would never be around them. Nor would they allow anyone who is protecting them to be armed.

Guess he doesn't hate guns that much.

Only certain people should be protected by guns. Not the individual at large.
I see it all the time with people that hate our constitutional rights.
Fucking hypocrites, the lot of em

This child and his followers don't see the irony in demanding banning guns, while their child leader is surrounded by armed security.....

The NRA Has Some Fun With David Hogg's Useful Idiots at Saturday's NRA HQ Protest - The Truth About Guns
Maybe those responsible NRA'ers ought to stop threatening Hogg, eh?

they aren't threatening the child. NRA members are law abiding citizens, unlike the brown shirts who support hogg and his child followers.

I didn't say all guns faker, but that's your goal.
You don't know what guns he's being guarded by.

Therefore, by making and/or agreeing to the OP, you're suggesting all guns.

Again, childish argument.

Why can't you reply without twisting and spinning? Hogg wants a gun ban but as the hypocrite he is, he has armed body guards. That makes him a hypocrite! Don't matter what kind of guns they have. They are hypocrite pos.

Why can't you reply without twisting and spinning? Hogg wants a gun ban but as the hypocrite he is, he has armed body guards. That makes him a hypocrite! Don't matter what kind of guns they have. They are hypocrite pos.

Hogg wants all guns banned, he was at the CNN Town hall when they screamed they wanted all semi automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns banned....

This child and his followers don't see the irony in demanding banning guns, while their child leader is surrounded by armed security.

One might ask you if you saw the irony in your defense of a state whose very constitution says that only men sent with guns from the government, aka police, can dictate who may or may not enjoy their 2nd amendment.

Remember?

You're a very poor representative of the 2nd. Every time you start one of these threads I chuckle.

You're probably a supporter of the NRA telling us who can and can't enjoy their 2nd, too. There's another organization that works tirelessly against the 2nd.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back