🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

Methinks young David received a tad too many participation trophies for T-Ball.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

“There’s a lot of amazing people that don’t get into college,” he added....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

Well, there's always a brilliant career waiting for him at:

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Kid has a 4.1 GPA. Higher than your bitchass ever got.

Dial back your triggered there lib its only a discussion forum. The kid seems to think he can be amazing without going to college, sounds like his parents need to slap some sense into him.

I think Hogg could benefit from a year of community organizing

Could eventually lead to the presidency

Of what his local Goodwill second hand store?

LOL what type of "grown up" lets some snot nose kid who obviously failed Civics class lead them around by the nose? I mean besides a weak minded leftist

He's nothing but a prop to be abused and tossed aside by the left after they finish with him.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Dial back your triggered there lib its only a discussion forum. The kid seems to think he can be amazing without going to college, sounds like his parents need to slap some sense into him.

LOL what type of "grown up" lets some snot nose kid who obviously failed Civics class lead them around by the nose? I mean besides a weak minded leftist
David Hogg is learning a life lesson in political activism. He has politicians around the nation shaking in fear

Hogg realizes what an election year can bring

David Hogg is learning a life lesson in political activism. He has politicians around the nation shaking in fear

Bullshit!

I think you truly believe that but it shows how stupid you are. Nobody is afraid of him.

View attachment 185319
Why mock a kid who gets accepted as out of state to cal poly?

I love San Luis Obispo, he'd be stupid to turn it down.

One of the kid's from my kid's class went there. You could do worse (-:

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/cal-poly-1143

You loon, nobody is shaking in fear of a snot nose shit stain that didn't even know we're a republic, not a democracy. My daughter laughed at that one. She knew. LOL

View attachment 185319

He's not leading; he's going first, the way a human shield does.

I think you truly believe that but it shows how stupid you are. Nobody is afraid of him.

He's just trolling, as usual.

View attachment 185319
Why mock a kid who gets accepted as out of state to cal poly?

I love San Luis Obispo, he'd be stupid to turn it down.

One of the kid's from my kid's class went there. You could do worse (-:

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/cal-poly-1143

I love San Luis, Avila, Atascadero and Paso Robles. It's a little too windy for me in the Dunes.

As 17 year old David Hogg brings Fox host Laura Ingram to her knees

Nutrish pet foods, TripAdvisor and Wayfair announced they would pull their ads from the The Ingraham Angle, in the wake of Hogg's appeal to his 595,000 Twitter followers.

Nutrish said "the comments she has made are not consistent with how we feel people should be treated."

TripAdvisor, through a spokesperson, said the company does not "condone the inappropriate comments made by this broadcaster," CNBC reports.

"In our view, these statements focused on a high school student, cross the line of decency. As such, we have made a decision to stop advertising on that program," the spokesperson said.

'In the spirit of Holy Week': Fox's Laura Ingraham apologizes to David Hogg after ad boycott

You loon, nobody is shaking in fear of a snot nose shit stain that didn't even know we're a republic, not a democracy. My daughter laughed at that one. She knew. LOL
Laura Ingram is groveling

Nutrish pet foods, TripAdvisor and Wayfair announced they would pull their ads from the The Ingraham Angle, in the wake of Hogg's appeal to his 595,000 Twitter followers.

Nutrish said "the comments she has made are not consistent with how we feel people should be treated."

TripAdvisor, through a spokesperson, said the company does not "condone the inappropriate comments made by this broadcaster," CNBC reports.

"In our view, these statements focused on a high school student, cross the line of decency. As such, we have made a decision to stop advertising on that program," the spokesperson said.

Lor's of corporations are afraid of him. Imagine if he endorses a cell phone service and bad mouths another one. Whar would happen if millions of kids refused to use a certain cell service.

View attachment 185319

You are sorely mistaken, bub.
Oops 4.2 GPA. My bad, trash.

Still way lower than mine

View attachment 185319

How true. In my day the scale only went to 4.0. Did they add .1 to offset the participation trophies?

Considering grade inflation and the whingy-ness of students these days, I'm amazed that he and his comrades don't all have 5.0 GPAs.

His SAT scores are killing him! That's a score I almost beat as a freshman in high school.

Lor's of corporations are afraid of him. Imagine if he endorses a cell phone service and bad mouths another one. Whar would happen if millions of kids refused to use a certain cell service.

You're way over estimating him. He's all done. Nothing about hi or Stormy in the news today. The News cycle has moved on.

View attachment 185319

View attachment 185319

How true. In my day the scale only went to 4.0. Did they add .1 to offset the participation trophies?

Considering grade inflation and the whingy-ness of students these days, I'm amazed that he and his comrades don't all have 5.0 GPAs.

His SAT scores are killing him! That's a score I almost beat as a freshman in high school.

Good point...I looked at Indiana U's requirements and a 1270 is considered average....1350 and above will get you in

You're way over estimating him. He's all done. Nothing about hi or Stormy in the news today. The News cycle has moved on.
Really, as another poster noted, the FOX celebrity is groveling and apologizing as three sponsors pull their ads.

View attachment 185319

Good point...I looked at Indiana U's requirements and a 1270 is considered average....1350 and above will get you in

Yup, 1270 is low

Really, as another poster noted, the FOX celebrity is groveling and apologizing as three sponsors pull their ads.

Tell yourself whatever you need to. He's done.

Yup, 1270 is low
About what got George W Bush into Yale

Forum List

Back