🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

How sad that your life is such shit that you are insanely jealous of a 17 year old kid.

^^^ Diagnosis: Projection ^^^

Link me to any child that I am making fun of and I'll admit you're 100% right an I'll leave this site forever.

You are deluded if you think I have any interest in reading through your dull catalogue of posts. What I have read was bad enough the first time around.

So what I've posted here is worse than you making fun of a 17 year old kid?

Just fucking kill yourself at this point. Your existence is meaningless.

You need to learn to use some lube because you're all kinds of butthurt. Hogg chose to take a seat at the grownups table. If he can't hack it then he should shut his trap.

Scuze Moi, but he is now Muad Hogg.

Please comply.

Oops 4.2 GPA. My bad, trash.

Still way lower than mine
How true. In my day the scale only went to 4.0. Did they add .1 to offset the participation trophies?

Considering grade inflation and the whingy-ness of students these days, I'm amazed that he and his comrades don't all have 5.0 GPAs.

His SAT scores are killing him! That's a score I almost beat as a freshman in high school.

Good point...I looked at Indiana U's requirements and a 1270 is considered average....1350 and above will get you in

Yup, 1270 is low
About what got George W Bush into Yale

I'm not a Bush guy, who cares.

I think Hogg could benefit from a year of community organizing

Could eventually lead to the presidency

Of what his local Goodwill second hand store?

LOL what type of "grown up" lets some snot nose kid who obviously failed Civics class lead them around by the nose? I mean besides a weak minded leftist
David Hogg is learning a life lesson in political activism. He has politicians around the nation shaking in fear

Hogg realizes what an election year can bring

I think you truly believe that but it shows how stupid you are. Nobody is afraid of him.
Lor's of corporations are afraid of him. Imagine if he endorses a cell phone service and bad mouths another one. Whar would happen if millions of kids refused to use a certain cell service.
Hogg knows how the media and politicians survive

Go after sponsors, attack politicians who have NRA contributions

Smart kid

Link me to any child that I am making fun of and I'll admit you're 100% right an I'll leave this site forever.

You are deluded if you think I have any interest in reading through your dull catalogue of posts. What I have read was bad enough the first time around.

So what I've posted here is worse than you making fun of a 17 year old kid?

Just fucking kill yourself at this point. Your existence is meaningless.

You need to learn to use some lube because you're all kinds of butthurt. Hogg chose to take a seat at the grownups table. If he can't hack it then he should shut his trap.
He’s hacking it pretty well. Got over a million people to march across the nation. Not bad for a kid under assault from the entire right wing apparatus.

People disagreeing with you and pointing out flaws of your position is not an assault.

If one cannot endure different points of view, one is not college material.

Just sayin'.

LOL what type of "grown up" lets some snot nose kid who obviously failed Civics class lead them around by the nose? I mean besides a weak minded leftist
David Hogg is learning a life lesson in political activism. He has politicians around the nation shaking in fear

I think you truly believe that but it shows how stupid you are. Nobody is afraid of him.
Lor's of corporations are afraid of him. Imagine if he endorses a cell phone service and bad mouths another one. Whar would happen if millions of kids refused to use a certain cell service.
Hogg know how the media and politicians survive

Smart kid

Your slobbering all over a snot nose is becoming embarrassing....jus sayin

I think Hogg could benefit from a year of community organizing

Could eventually lead to the presidency

I don't for a second believe millions, or even thousands, of kids are that admiring of him.

Smart kid

Not as pathetic as your personal attacks against a child

I don't for a second believe millions, or even thousands, of kids are that admiring of him.

My daughter brings up an interesting point, Ingrahm voiced her opinion, exercised her 1st right....this is twice Hogg has tried to trample the 1sr attacking the 2nd....not a very bright bulb

Smart kid

Yes, it actually is. But hey, keep your nose in his ass.

Smart kid

Your child made the choice to attack my rights under the Constitution....he deserves what he gets and if he can't handle it he should go hide in a safe space

Admiring is not the point.He has become one of the spokespeople for a united and growing segment and demographic in American politics, youth.

Smart kid

Your child made the choice to attack my rights under the Constitution....he deserves what he gets and if he can't handle it he should go hide in a safe space
He is executing his constitution right to petition congress

Smart kid

Meh...he's acting like a petulant child

Smart kid

Seems very articulate and focused on the issue

Never Again

Never Again

You're trying so hard to convince me...you won't. I see him for what he is. a know nothing shit stain trying to use the deaths of his classmates to further himself....he's a little POS

My daughter brings up an interesting point, Ingrahm voiced her opinion, exercised her 1st right....this is twice Hogg has tried to trample the 1sr attacking the 2nd....not a very bright bulb
Ingrahm is not having her First Amendment rights trampled. She makes a living from her speech. Making her speech unpopular and unliked is not stopping her from free speech. She is groveling and apologizing because her income has been threatened due to her vile behavior and vulgarity.

Ingrahm is not having her First Amendment rights trampled. She makes a living from her speech. Making her speech unpopular and unliked is not stopping her from free speech. She is groveling and apologizing because her income has been threatened due to her vile behavior and vulgarity.

Save it, little Hogg was all upset and pissed and moaned. This isn't my first rodeo

Just like the little shit whining about colleges rejecting him...that's just being a petulant attention whore. Nobody gives a shit if he goes to college or where if he does

Admiring is not the point.He has become one of the spokespeople for a united and growing segment and demographic in American politics, youth.

No, he has APPOINTED himself a spokesperson, and the media have anointed him as such. Doesn't make it true. And I suspect if he tried to do more with his "authority" than getting kids to wander around the streets, shouting and waving signs (things they enjoy anyway), he'd find out EXACTLY how little interest most of them have in him.

Never Again

You're trying so hard to convince me...you won't. I see him for what he is. a know nothing shit stain trying to use the deaths of his classmates to further himself....he's a little POS
He has a dog is the fight

Just like Ron Reagan did when he advocated a ban on assault rifles

Forum List

Back