🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

David Hogg is learning a life lesson in political activism. He has politicians around the nation shaking in fear

Hogg realizes what an election year can bring

I think you truly believe that but it shows how stupid you are. Nobody is afraid of him.
Lor's of corporations are afraid of him. Imagine if he endorses a cell phone service and bad mouths another one. Whar would happen if millions of kids refused to use a certain cell service.

I don't for a second believe millions, or even thousands, of kids are that admiring of him.
Admiring is not the point.He has become one of the spokespeople for a united and growing segment and demographic in American politics, youth.

No, he has APPOINTED himself a spokesperson, and the media have anointed him as such. Doesn't make it true. And I suspect if he tried to do more with his "authority" than getting kids to wander around the streets, shouting and waving signs (things they enjoy anyway), he'd find out EXACTLY how little interest most of them have in him.

He comports himself as a smug little bitch.

David Hogg is learning a life lesson in political activism. He has politicians around the nation shaking in fear

Hogg realizes what an election year can bring

I think you truly believe that but it shows how stupid you are. Nobody is afraid of him.
Lor's of corporations are afraid of him. Imagine if he endorses a cell phone service and bad mouths another one. Whar would happen if millions of kids refused to use a certain cell service.

I don't for a second believe millions, or even thousands, of kids are that admiring of him.
Admiring is not the point.He has become one of the spokespeople for a united and growing segment and demographic in American politics, youth.

No, he has APPOINTED himself a spokesperson, and the media have anointed him as such. Doesn't make it true. And I suspect if he tried to do more with his "authority" than getting kids to wander around the streets, shouting and waving signs (things they enjoy anyway), he'd find out EXACTLY how little interest most of them have in him.
As long as people want to listen......he qualifies as a spokesperson

He comports himself as a smug little bitch.

^^^^That and one of these days someone is going to wipe that smugness right off his mug

Link me to any child that I am making fun of and I'll admit you're 100% right an I'll leave this site forever.

You are deluded if you think I have any interest in reading through your dull catalogue of posts. What I have read was bad enough the first time around.

So what I've posted here is worse than you making fun of a 17 year old kid?

Just fucking kill yourself at this point. Your existence is meaningless.

You need to learn to use some lube because you're all kinds of butthurt. Hogg chose to take a seat at the grownups table. If he can't hack it then he should shut his trap.
He’s hacking it pretty well. Got over a million people to march across the nation. Not bad for a kid under assault from the entire right wing apparatus.

He didn't "got" anyone to do anything. The big-money REAL architects of this astroturf protest got them to do it.

And he's not "under assault". Spare me the pants-wetting hyperbole. He's getting criticized, which is what happens - what's SUPPOSED to happen - when you get political.

The power equation is the opposite of what Muad Hogg believes. He is not getting anyone to do anything; the Prog Puppet Masters are pulling his strings to put on a show.

Methinks young David received a tad too many participation trophies for T-Ball.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

“There’s a lot of amazing people that don’t get into college,” he added....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

Well, there's always a brilliant career waiting for him at:

View attachment 185319
I’m sure the kid will be a success wherever he goes
He is building quite an impressive resume

Seems colleges don't think it's too impressive
Those rejections went out before David Hogg became an honored American Patriot

Think he can get in any school he wants now.......
Except Trump University
He has been accepted in no less than three major colleges. His 4.1 is what is called a weighted score and is average for B plus and A students. Folks criticizing him do not know the difference between weighted scores and unweighted scores and are putting too much emphasis on the GPA score.
I suspect he will receive many more offers

Yep, from Evergreen and similar institutions, no doubt.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

View attachment 185319
View attachment 185365

On SNAP!!!!!

With an election coming up in November,
Hogg should delay college so he can campaign against NRA supported candidates

He's a 17 year old snot nose leftist PUNK that's being COACHED by other people.

Fuck him, no one gives a rats ass what this little ass clown fascist in training has to say.

With an election coming up in November,
Hogg should delay college so he can campaign against NRA supported candidates
Yeah that'll work... plaster that little rat prick's face all over for democrats... do it...

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Kid has a 4.1 GPA. Higher than your bitchass ever got.

The 1270 SAT is more indicative of his real education and intellect, that puts him in the 84th percentile and that is pretty low to get in to any but State colleges. University's are going to be looking for scores in the 1450 and above range.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

View attachment 185319
Lol you people fixate on the dumbest shit. This kid lost friends in a mass shooting and you condemn him simply because you disagree with him. You’re such crybabies.

View attachment 185319
Lol you people fixate on the dumbest shit. This kid lost friends in a mass shooting and you condemn him simply because you disagree with him. You’re such crybabies.

You all keep forgetting this is out there .....

GsFt6.png

View attachment 185319

I bet he wasn't friends with the JROTC kids upon whose corpses he is preening.

View attachment 185319

I bet he wasn't friends with the JROTC kids upon whose corpses he is preening.

This kid is a hero and should be honored...not some shit stain like Hogg. Hogg isn't fit to utter his name

5a8c6ce1d030721c008b4748-750-375.jpg

View attachment 185319
Crybabies?? Why so kind ?? Garbage , despicable slime is more like it ....bashing kids that know what slime they are and who'll be voting dem forever

View attachment 185319

GsFt6.png
Oh right. They shouldn’t feel any humor whatsoever for a month. I forgot. God you people are stupid.

View attachment 185319

GsFt6.png
Sassy you need to admit that you’re a faux Christian. You ignore basically all of Jesus’ teachings. You’re selfish and callous and it’s pretty pathetic. Jesus wouldn’t even have lunch with your dumbass.

Hogg tells Laura Ingram to take her apology and shove it

Ingraham apologizes amid backlash over Parkland student criticism

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children.

Yup, wouldn't expect anything less from a left winger.

View attachment 185319

GsFt6.png
Oh right. They shouldn’t feel any humor whatsoever for a month. I forgot. God you people are stupid.

That picture was right after the shootings, dimbulb. I saw it the day after

Forum List

Back