🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really? Kid has a 4.1 GPA. Higher than your bitchass ever got.
Correction: we’re making fun of him for not getting into college.
Hogg, 17, spoke with TMZ host Harvey Levin on Tuesday, where he detailed his disappointment in not getting acceptance letters to his top schools — which included UCLA.

“It’s not been too great for me and some of the other members in the movement,” Hogg told Levin. “We got rejected from … UCLA, and UCSD, so it’s been kind of annoying having to deal with that, and everything else that’s been going on
His “top schools” want no part of him becaus they were able to see first-hand that he is a smug little prick.

UPDATE: Advertisers pull spots from Fox News host’s show after Parkland student David Hogg’s demands

Methinks young David received a tad too many participation trophies for T-Ball.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

“There’s a lot of amazing people that don’t get into college,” he added....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

Well, there's always a brilliant career waiting for him at:

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Kid has a 4.1 GPA. Higher than your bitchass ever got.

How true. In my day the scale only went to 4.0. Did they add .1 to offset the participation trophies?
Did you take the short bus to get to short school??

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

How true. In my day the scale only went to 4.0. Did they add .1 to offset the participation trophies?

He must have spelled his name correctly on his homework

His parents must be awful to allow him to continue on this path.
I guarantee his parents are awful. Just listen how he talks about them and listen to how smug/arrogant this little piece of shit is...

Buttsoiler attributing "smug and arrogant" to somebody else has got to be the Irony Post of the day week.
They don't come much more irony than that.

And the Butthurt Brigade Bumbles on in its slavish lockstepicity.

I guarantee his parents are awful. Just listen how he talks about them and listen to how smug/arrogant this little piece of shit is...

I would never in a million years hire this high maintenance low bandwidth dweeb.

Two things, his head looks deformed and second he sounds sorta lispy

He sounds POSH!!!!

Posh-Hogg.jpeg

Get over it, we remember how you taunted a mentally disabled Palin child.
Remember how you tried to shovel that piece of excrement Palin onto the American people?? You more than made up for it by giving us a psycho pervert

Someone sounds really insecure about Palin. It's funny.
Insecure???? You tried to get that moron that shrill pos into our WH and you say she makes me insecure ????She made me vomit,,,,,as does the moron you gave us now

Again... your insecurities are strong towards a woman like Palin. Kind of sexist don't you think?

What’s your favorite color?
Sarah: All of them

View attachment 185319

Bus? Take the bus? :laughing0301:

View attachment 185319

Bus? Take the bus? :laughing0301:

(obviously remembering his own school days)

Insecure???? You tried to get that moron that shrill pos into our WH and you say she makes me insecure ????She made me vomit,,,,,as does the moron you gave us now
Again... your insecurities are strong towards a woman like Palin. Kind of sexist don't you think?
Well, as a general rule, homosexual males have a deep hatred for women. That’s why muslims treat them worse than animals. Draw your own conclusions about Edward there.

Does anyone else find it rather hilarious that Colleges & Universities in good old as left as you can get Californeyeay are turning him down? I mean really, USC, UCLA??? and he has a better GPA than they require?? Wow, just WOW :21:

Does anyone else find it rather hilarious that Colleges & Universities in good old as left as you can get Californeyeay are turning him down? I mean really, USC, UCLA??? and he has a better GPA than they require?? Wow, just WOW :21:
That’s what happens to smug pricks. Nobody wants anything to do with the little tool. And if you think this is bad....just wait until he has to get a job. Even the most left-wing of left-wing institutions won’t touch him. He’s toxic.

He has no idea how he ruined his own life. He saw the bright lights of the camera, wanted his 15 minutes of fame, and made the dreadful decision to achieve it by pulling an Andrew Dice Clay. That controversial, outlandish schtick doesn’t fly in this era. And unfortunately for him, it’s forever captured thanks to the internet.

Get over it, we remember how you taunted a mentally disabled Palin child.
Remember how you tried to shovel that piece of excrement Palin onto the American people?? You more than made up for it by giving us a psycho pervert

Someone sounds really insecure about Palin. It's funny.

What’s your favorite color?
Sarah: All of them

I thought liberals were convinced her favorite color was blood red?

Meanwhile the shooter has the babes wanting him...sending him money...and writing him love letters.

Forum List

Back