🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

Methinks young David received a tad too many participation trophies for T-Ball.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

“There’s a lot of amazing people that don’t get into college,” he added....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

Well, there's always a brilliant career waiting for him at:

View attachment 185319
He should run against a republican

^^^ Diagnosis: Projection ^^^

Link me to any child that I am making fun of and I'll admit you're 100% right an I'll leave this site forever.

You are deluded if you think I have any interest in reading through your dull catalogue of posts. What I have read was bad enough the first time around.

So what I've posted here is worse than you making fun of a 17 year old kid?

Just fucking kill yourself at this point. Your existence is meaningless.

You need to learn to use some lube because you're all kinds of butthurt. Hogg chose to take a seat at the grownups table. If he can't hack it then he should shut his trap.
He’s hacking it pretty well. Got over a million people to march across the nation. Not bad for a kid under assault from the entire right wing apparatus.

Yeah...and the vast majority weren't teenagers.

Just the normal, spooks, sissies and sluts crowd.

Link me to any child that I am making fun of and I'll admit you're 100% right an I'll leave this site forever.

You are deluded if you think I have any interest in reading through your dull catalogue of posts. What I have read was bad enough the first time around.

You need to learn to use some lube because you're all kinds of butthurt. Hogg chose to take a seat at the grownups table. If he can't hack it then he should shut his trap.
He’s hacking it pretty well. Got over a million people to march across the nation. Not bad for a kid under assault from the entire right wing apparatus.

yes but some of them are fine people ,,,the KKK and white supremists

and Antifa....

(He did say there were good people on BOTH sides, after all)

[

Are you thinking you're in 1955?

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

He’s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University — but he’s not yet sure what he’ll do after graduating, he said.

“At this point, we’re already changing the world,” Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. “If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don’t, it doesn’t matter, we’re still going to change the world.”

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Kid has a 4.1 GPA. Higher than your bitchass ever got.
Dude calm down. He thinks he's changing the world lol. And by God if the colleges won't support that he has no time for them....

Funny ass shit from a punk smartass.

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Dude calm down. He thinks he's changing the world lol. And by God if the colleges won't support that he has no time for them....

No shit... would you take advice from that little scrotum? Fuck no... nobody would. He's a wise ass talking little punk that if he didn't have body guards with GUNS, he'd get his ASS KICKED.

He sees a political future and he smells money. The Jessie Jackson of gun control. What you are seeing is the birth of a crooked weasel liberal Democrat!
He's a flash in the pan. The vast majority of decent Americans are already fed up with his face.

He sees a political future and he smells money. The Jessie Jackson of gun control. What you are seeing is the birth of a crooked weasel liberal Democrat!
He's a flash in the pan. The vast majority of decent Americans are already fed up with his face.
Agree but I was feeling fed up with Jackson's face at the time. That weasel has broken the birth canal.
People are going to pay like Sorros just so that weasel can run his neck.

Agree but I was feeling fed up with Jackson's face at the time. That weasel has broken the birth canal.
Let 'em... but that little rat prick mister repeal the second amendment pencil neck punk is going become as toxic as Hitlery... just watch. Some democrat with half a brain is going to say shut that fucking idiot up, he's dragging the party down.

View attachment 185319
I’m sure the kid will be a success wherever he goes
He is building quite an impressive resume

Yea, a resume of failure. Stupid leftist call that WINNING

-Geaux

^^^ Diagnosis: Projection ^^^

All own is own....... (YAWN) Wahooooo

-Geaux

Let 'em... but that little rat prick mister repeal the second amendment pencil neck punk is going become as toxic as Hitlery... just watch. Some democrat with half a brain is going to say shut that fucking idiot up, he's dragging the party down.
I figure that loser will be getting paid to appear on CNN and MSNBC. Then he will announce for something, mayor or city council and get his ass handed to him with a Pat on the head from the DNC.

Does anyone else find it rather hilarious that Colleges & Universities in good old as left as you can get Californeyeay are turning him down? I mean really, USC, UCLA??? and he has a better GPA than they require?? Wow, just WOW :21:
They turned him down when he was an out of state student

Now that he is an internationally recognized American Patriot, I’m sure those schools will reconsider

View attachment 185319

-Geaux
Last weekend, his movement drew millions of protestors worldwide

Hardly a failure for a 17 year old

View attachment 185319

-Geaux
Last weekend, his movement drew millions of protestors worldwide

Hardly a failure for a 17 year old

He did nothing. Soro's, Clinton, Obama etc get the credit for the marxist event

-Geaux

View attachment 185319

No shit... would you take advice from that little scrotum? Fuck no... nobody would. He's a wise ass talking little punk that if he didn't have body guards with GUNS, he'd get his ASS KICKED.
Maybe but what's worse is the guy in charge of the most powerful country in the world being an AH ,,, and guess who supports the cowardly pervert?? And probably couldn't get into a decent college without his daddy's money

Forum List

Back