🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg weeps...interest in Concealed carry goes up 100% after Parkland shooting

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Americans who own and carry guns make the country safer.....mass shooters choose democrat party gun free zones as their targets......so when Americans can legally carry guns, they keep mass shooters from attacking...this news of an increase in interest in Concealed carry of guns shows that Americans understand, the cops can't protect you.....

US interest in concealed carry permit training jumps by over 100 per cent after Parkland: ‘We’ve never seen a spike this big before’

The number of Americans interested in obtaining concealed carry permits to secretly bear arms in public has jumped dramatically since the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February – with some states having seen as much as a 250 per cent increase in training requests for this type of permit.

In the 50 days since the Parkland, Florida shooting, companies and networks of firearm instructors that provide training for the permits in dozens of states have seen enquiries spike. One company said it had even received more requests for training than after the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

Wow. How high is NRA membership now?
Does interest in CC require NRA membership?

I have a CC, but I am disgusted with the NRA, and want reasonable gun regulation. Lots of people just like me, so I guess the answer is no. Now, answer the question.

And yet none of the "reasonable" gun regulation is reasonable.....it only targets law abiding gun owners, the people not using guns for crime or murder....it is irrational gun regulation...

Real regulation focuses on criminals using guns for crime...you don't care about that.

Poor thing..........Americans don't agree with the Gun Grabbers.

Breaks their wittle hearts.

I have a CC, but I am disgusted with the NRA, and want reasonable gun regulation. Lots of people just like me, so I guess the answer is no. Now, answer the question.

There are 20,000 gun laws on the books already. What do you consider "reasonable"?

I'll get back with you as soon as I get that fake Chinese diploma, and we can speak on equal terms.

There are 20,000 gun laws on the books already. What do you consider "reasonable"?

I'll get back with you as soon as I get that fake Chinese diploma, and we can speak on equal terms.

You will never be able to speak on equal terms with me as you have neither the intellect, nor the education. But, that aside, what do you think is a reasonable gun law. We are all curious. You claim to be a CCW holder, but based on your prior proclamations I find that claim to be highly dubious, but your penchant for lying aside, tell us what you think a "reasonable" gun law would be.

Last edited:

You will never be able to speak on equal terms with me as you don't have the intellect, nor the education. But, that aside, what do you think is a reasonable gun law. We are all curious. You claim to be a CCW holder, but based on your prior proclamations I find that claim to be highly dubious, but your penchant for lying aside, tell us what you think a "reasonable" gun law would be.

Universal background checks, which almost 100% of Americans want would be a good place to start.

You will never be able to speak on equal terms with me as you don't have the intellect, nor the education. But, that aside, what do you think is a reasonable gun law. We are all curious. You claim to be a CCW holder, but based on your prior proclamations I find that claim to be highly dubious, but your penchant for lying aside, tell us what you think a "reasonable" gun law would be.

Universal background checks, which almost 100% of Americans want would be a good place to start.

Those Americans don't understand universal background checks......you guys have lied to them as to why you actually want them....

Since mass shooters can already pass any background check, they don't stop mass shooters.

Since criminals already use straw buyers to bypass current, federally mandated background checks, they will use those same straw buyers if they want to buy a gun from a private seller....

So, since you achieve nothing in the effort to stop criminals or mass shooters...why do you want them?

Because they don't stop criminals or mass shooters, that's why.....how is that? Mass shooters and criminals will still get the same number of guns they currently get...so you will come back and say....see...now we need universal gun registration...

That is the reason you want UBCs......that, and making it more expensive, time consuming and legally risky for normal gun owners.....

Frame the question on universal background checks to uninformed Americans like that and then tell us the poll number....

The 100% number is a fantasy, as you should know, but that aside you will find that most gun owners would like a background check system that works as well. The problem we have is you always connect a gun registry with the check. That we won't support. What would be awesome is there is a national background check phone number. ANYBODY who wishes to sell a gun calls the number, it's free to use, it accesses ALL the records on the individual you are going to sell the gun to. You get a response back within 20 minutes. Totally possible to do that BTW. If they pass, they buy the gun, if they don't pass there is a reason transmitted to the seller. If the person trying to buy is a prohibited person the police are notified and they come and ARREST the buyer. How about that? That reasonable enough for you?

Those Americans don't understand universal background checks......you guys have lied to them as to why you actually want them....

Since mass shooters can already pass any background check, they don't stop mass shooters.

Since criminals already use straw buyers to bypass current, federally mandated background checks, they will use those same straw buyers if they want to buy a gun from a private seller....

So, since you achieve nothing in the effort to stop criminals or mass shooters...why do you want them?

Because they don't stop criminals or mass shooters, that's why.....how is that? Mass shooters and criminals will still get the same number of guns they currently get...so you will come back and say....see...now we need universal gun registration...

That is the reason you want UBCs......that, and making it more expensive, time consuming and legally risky for normal gun owners.....

Frame the question on universal background checks to uninformed Americans like that and then tell us the poll number....

Got it. The massive majority of Americans don't understand background checks, but you do. I'm impressed. Do you have a 214 IQ too?

Moron...if you ask the average American if we have background checks now...they don't even know that.......ask them the poll question after you tell them why you want universal background checks and then see how willing they are to allow you to register their guns for confiscation.

The 100% number is a fantasy, as you should know, but that aside you will find that most gun owners would like a background check system that works as well. The problem we have is you always connect a gun registry with the check. That we won't support. What would be awesome is there is a national background check phone number. ANYBODY who wishes to sell a gun calls the number, it's free to use, it accesses ALL the records on the individual you are going to sell the gun to. You get a response back within 20 minutes. Totally possible to do that BTW. If they pass, they buy the gun, if they don't pass there is a reason transmitted to the seller. If the person trying to buy is a prohibited person the police are notified and they come and ARREST the buyer. How about that? That reasonable enough for you?

That I could support....but that isn't what the anti gun morons want...they want gun registration and they want legal hurdles that make it easier to arrest normal gun owners for process crimes...

A Federal Registry is exactly what they want...........

So they get temp power in all 3 houses they know where to go to get the guns when their Wet Dream happens..........

Why we will never support it.........

Yes. 100% would be a fantasy because there will always be a very few gun nuts that oppose universal background checks. That's why I said ALMOST 100% (somewhere in the high 90s last I checked)
No. YOU and other gun nuts always try to connect a gun registry with the check, but that is not reality. There is no national gun registry now, yet there are some background checks.
I'm surprised someone with your vast educational background missed that.

Yes. 100% would be a fantasy because there will always be a very few gun nuts that oppose universal background checks. That's why I said ALMOST 100% (somewhere in the high 90s last I checked)
No. YOU and other gun nuts always try to connect a gun registry with the check, but that is not reality. There is no national gun registry now, yet there are some background checks.
I'm surprised someone with your vast educational background missed that.
We don't believe you.

We don't TRUST YOU...........

So........................NO

Got it. The massive majority of Americans don't understand background checks, but you do. I'm impressed. Do you have a 214 IQ too?

Moron...if you ask the average American if we have background checks now...they don't even know that.......ask them the poll question after you tell them why you want universal background checks and then see how willing they are to allow you to register their guns for confiscation.

And you, with your magical ability to know why I Really want background checks, (even though I'm pretty sure you are wrong) are convinced I want to confiscate all guns. That is why you were downgraded to a joke.

A Federal Registry is exactly what they want...........

So they get temp power in all 3 houses they know where to go to get the guns when their Wet Dream happens..........

Why we will never support it.........

Someone call the NRA. Tell them "Operation Brainwash the Gun Nuts" is a huge success.
Sure........let me pull out my NRA card......has a 1 800 number on it.........

Forum List

Back