David Perdue is in office to help David Perdue

How does that make him any different than any other politician?

Worse than most and better than McConnell.

better than McConnell.

no, about par.

and equal to Pelosi, Leahy, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler.

If anyone had any sense, they'd set off a Neutron bomb at the inauguration, so we could start over from scratch.

Voting against incumbents isn't doing the job.

all we seem to be doing is replacing a career politician with a wanna be career politician.

You just accused every politician of being corrupt. Do you vote?

You just accused every politician of being corrupt.

Figured that out, did ya?

Do you vote?

Yes

Tho recently, I've left the box for President blank.
You said every politician, but you vote. You are voting for corruption then. But here's the good part, none of us are surprised. Carry on.

Nice twist.

you work in a pretzel factory?
I don't need to. I get to eat your lunch every time you show up.

What you're eating ain't my lunch, little boy.
Just go back and look at your failed non-existent arguments, and you're even having to put what I ate of yours in the trash. You're always a good little boy when you ain't got shit, which is every time. And thanks for playing. Ha, what you bringing for lunch tomorrow? :auiqs.jpg:

same 'lunch' you always get from me...

but, tomorrow I'll provide you some napkins.

View attachment 436100
And I'm guessing you don't need that right? I suppose you wouldn't, seeing that your shit is as constipated as your argument. It never goes anywhere.

blah blah blah....

any idea how boring your partisan rhetoric is?

No, I guess not.
Ha, when you're as constipated as you are, boring should be the least of your worries.:auiqs.jpg:

bud, if I'm constipated, it's because I don't give a shit.

What's your excuse?

You just accused every politician of being corrupt. Do you vote?

You just accused every politician of being corrupt.

Figured that out, did ya?

Do you vote?

Yes

Tho recently, I've left the box for President blank.
You said every politician, but you vote. You are voting for corruption then. But here's the good part, none of us are surprised. Carry on.

Nice twist.

you work in a pretzel factory?
I don't need to. I get to eat your lunch every time you show up.

What you're eating ain't my lunch, little boy.
Just go back and look at your failed non-existent arguments, and you're even having to put what I ate of yours in the trash. You're always a good little boy when you ain't got shit, which is every time. And thanks for playing. Ha, what you bringing for lunch tomorrow? :auiqs.jpg:

same 'lunch' you always get from me...

but, tomorrow I'll provide you some napkins.

View attachment 436100
And I'm guessing you don't need that right? I suppose you wouldn't, seeing that your shit is as constipated as your argument. It never goes anywhere.

blah blah blah....

any idea how boring your partisan rhetoric is?

No, I guess not.
Ha, when you're as constipated as you are, boring should be the least of your worries.:auiqs.jpg:

bud, if I'm constipated, it's because I don't give a shit.

What's your excuse?

and you don't give a shit because you are a curmudgeon.

At the end of the day, they still aren't doing shit for you, while folks like you vote for them, and thanks for your vote. But ha, they love it, and so do their stocks. Which is all Perdue gives a shit about anyway.
Right now mcconnell and the repubs in the senate are being very helpful

inflating the free candy by $1400 is a very bad idea
"They are inflating free candy?" They said no before they said no a few more times, then yes, maybe. And you still said nothing.
How do you know what I said?

I have been against all the stimulus from the beginning

reopen the country and end the stupid lockdowns

At the end of the day, they still aren't doing shit for you, while folks like you vote for them, and thanks for your vote. But ha, they love it, and so do their stocks. Which is all Perdue gives a shit about anyway.

"They are inflating free candy?" They said no before they said no a few more times, then yes, maybe. And you still said nothing.

I'm quoting your exact words.

You're against the stimulus? Really? Are you against this stimulus?

20 million Americans infected and you want to reopen the country? Are you out of your fucking mind?

20 million Americans infected and you want to reopen the country? Are you out of your fucking mind?

See moron, most people aren’t lazy like you other libtards. Lockdowns did ZERO. Gee idiot, the areas getting hit hardest are the ones that locked down. Even your precious CDC has said lockdowns are not effective. Yes reopen the country. It never should have closed.

See moron, most people aren’t lazy like you other libtards. Lockdowns did ZERO. Gee idiot, the areas getting hit hardest are the ones that locked down. Even your precious CDC has said lockdowns are not effective. Yes reopen the country. It never should have closed.

There's a retard born every day. Record numbers of deaths each day, and this clown hasn't the brain to figure out that there never were any lock downs in this country.

There's a retard born every day. Record numbers of deaths each day, and this clown hasn't the brain to figure out that there never were any lock downs in this country.

Damn you’re a fucking brain dead retard. California (LA in particular) never locked down idiot? Fuck off. Record deaths? Hardly. Calling everything Covid deaths doesn’t make your lies true. You’re getting beaten to a pulp. As usual.

Damn you’re a fucking brain dead retard. California (LA in particular) never locked down idiot? Fuck off. Record deaths? Hardly. Calling everything Covid deaths doesn’t make your lies true. You’re getting beaten to a pulp. As usual.

Without mandatory lockdowns there are no lockdowns. And with your other lies about not being covid deaths, without proving that, you just once again proved what a pos hair brained liar you are.

Without mandatory lockdowns there are no lockdowns. And with your other lies about not being covid deaths, without proving that, you just once again proved what a pos hair brained liar you are.

Poor baby. Now you want to change the narrative. Hey asshole, those were “mandatory lockdowns”. Lies about Covid deaths. You lose again retard. Your precious CDC also says only 6% of deaths are from Covid. Learn the difference between dying OF something vs dying WITH something. You’re a POS who’s getting blasted into oblivion on your bullshit.

The lockdowns are still going on

ask any bar or beauty salon owner who has been closed by the baby hitlers

Poor baby. Now you want to change the narrative. Hey asshole, those were “mandatory lockdowns”. Lies about Covid deaths. You lose again retard. Your precious CDC also says only 6% of deaths are from Covid. Learn the difference between dying OF something vs dying WITH something. You’re a POS who’s getting blasted into oblivion on your bullshit.

You are too stupid to know what a mandatory Lockdown is. *Italy had a mandatory lock down; COVID-19 lockdown in Italy - Wikipedia

Why There’s No National Lockdown You're too goddamn ignorant.

Worse than most and better than McConnell.

better than McConnell.

no, about par.

and equal to Pelosi, Leahy, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler.

If anyone had any sense, they'd set off a Neutron bomb at the inauguration, so we could start over from scratch.

Voting against incumbents isn't doing the job.

all we seem to be doing is replacing a career politician with a wanna be career politician.

The politicians aren't really the problem
It's the lobbyists
It's K-street that writes the legislation that we suffer through.

There certainly was on your birthday.

Forum List

Back