Day 4 since #blacklivesmatter declared war on the police.

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Still, the Trump and Biden administrations of the Republican and Democratic parties have not declared #blacklivesmatter a terrorist organization; though My Acadian Federalist administration has.

Seattle is experiencing a mob take over, as I advocate the utilization of the National Guard and Military to strengthen police forces doing the Haitian insurrection.

We still ask, was George Floyd a Trump supporter?

Still, the Trump and Biden administrations of the Republican and Democratic parties have not declared #blacklivesmatter a terrorist organization; though My Acadian Federalist administration has.

Seattle is experiencing a mob take over, as I advocate the utilization of the National Guard and Military to strengthen police forces doing the Haitian insurrection.

Biden already has a little idea in his empty brain, he already answered the question :

Black Voters ‘Ain’t Black’ if They’re Considering Trump

What is keeping the far left Mayor and Governor from doing their jobs?

TDS.....

I notified the Shadow Cabinet of Canada of the terrorist designation of #blacklivesmatter.

Attachments

• Trial Notes.pdf
    117.1 KB · Views: 100

There's a serious impotence that is destroying the will to enforce the rule of law and order.

Went searching for Big Floyd on social media. Found his Instagram page Login • Instagram, also a guy called Big Floyd da Gaff. He can be seen exhibiting a gang sign, circle and three sideways fingers.

Sort of like this one.
Hmmm.... a coverup: Twitter removes Trump campaign tribute to George Floyd claiming copyright complaint
Ahhhh.... epiphany. #BLM, Blood member. The National Guard was deployed, the Blood declaration of war until the National Guard was deployed was their vow. So after the National Guard was deployed, they redeclared war again.

Went searching for Big Floyd on social media. Found his Instagram page Login • Instagram, also a guy called Big Floyd da Gaff. He can be seen exhibiting a gang sign, circle and three sideways fingers.

Sort of like this one.
Hmmm.... a coverup: Twitter removes Trump campaign tribute to George Floyd claiming copyright complaint
Ahhhh.... epiphany. #BLM, Blood member. The National Guard was deployed, the Blood declaration of war until the National Guard was deployed was their vow. So after the National Guard was deployed, they redeclared war again.
Which means that Hawk Newsome is a Blood Hawk! Blood Hawk

Ahhh... he was wearing a Baltimore Ravens hat, multiple meanings, but one might be Black Republican.

Sort of like this one.
Which means that Hawk Newsome is a Blood Hawk! Blood Hawk
AHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHHH: Look... There is a Diablo Honorius III Angels and Demons Dominican Haitian Inquisitional thingy here. Look at the coding address of this video, and this might be the reason Blood Hawk Newsome declared war to a U.K. paper. The Gunwale song says that he, Wale, is a demon.
The Street Hawk U.K. Pirus.

Yeah, I wrote a bunch of Marvel Scripts, but there's one in particular that takes aim right at the Bloods. It's a Blade script. And Diablo is the nemesis of...

Forum List

Back