Day of Tears...

Amazing how the modern conservative stance on slavery is that it was perfectly fine and admirable
No, dumbass, the objective stance is the reality is that Blacks sold their own family members into slavery.
No monkey. Stop spreading white lies. No one with intelligence believes them.
OMG!
You're so FOS!
In retrospect, slavery in the colonies were a major mistake as I think about NYS without Food Stamps and Welfare.
Without Blacks the US would still be a penal colony. The only mistake was enslaving people against their will.
Because the Africans bailed out everyone from jail with...cotton?

Amazing how the modern conservative stance on slavery is that it was perfectly fine and admirable
No, dumbass, the objective stance is the reality is that Blacks sold their own family members into slavery.
OMG!
You're so FOS!
In retrospect, slavery in the colonies were a major mistake as I think about NYS without Food Stamps and Welfare.
Without Blacks the US would still be a penal colony. The only mistake was enslaving people against their will.
That, sugar, tobacco, and rice.

Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

ad5d5e3bb663069dbf339f3d613f50f6.jpeg
I've read the responses to this and do not agree that posting historical facts is whining or blaming or hating. I've always heard people say that we should "remember the past so we do not repeat it." Being reminded of the past should not automatically make us go on the defensive. It should, however, make us want to do and to be better.

OMG!
You're so FOS!
Sure, because no one else could have done it!
Now about those Africans selling their family members...

OMG!
You're so FOS!
My point exactly. Without Blacks the US would be a penal colony.

Sounds like a white guilt fairy tale to me. :rolleyes:

OMG!
You're so FOS!

Post it explicitly, such as, "If Africans didn't sell their family members into slavery, the American Colonies would be a penal colony."

Post it explicitly, such as, "If Africans didn't sell their family members into slavery, the American Colonies would be a penal colony."
That would be a false statement as Africans didnt sell their family members. Thats simply been proven to be a white fairy tale.

That would be a false statement as Africans didnt sell their family members. Thats simply been proven to be a white fairy tale.
On what web site...YoBrotherRevisionistHistory.org?

No website. Historical fact.

And you wonder why no one here takes you seriously.

None of my business what you take seriously. Just know your white fairy tales are not confused with the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
None of my business what you take seriously. Just know your white fairy tales are not confused with the truth.
Ooh! Tough guy!

Ooh! Tough guy!
Eeww! White guy!

Ooh! Tough guy!
Eeww! White guy!
The only reason any here doesn't have you on Ignore is for Black Revisionist History comic relief.

Ooh! Tough guy!
Eeww! White guy!
The only reason any here doesn't have you on Ignore is for Black Revisionist History comic relief.
Whats a "any here" and why would I care if it had me on ignore?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back