Day of Tears...

I didnt see in your link where they sold their family members. Can you quote it for me?

You're not going to deny that africans sold africans into slavery?
Youre not going to answer my question?

Do I think africans sold their family members into slavery? I guess it depends on how you choose to interpret the word family.

Did africans sell their immediate relatives? I don't know. Maybe?

Did africans sell one another? Yes.

I didnt see in your link where they sold their family members. Can you quote it for me?

Do I think africans sold their family members into slavery? I guess it depends on how you choose to interpret the word family.

Whites sold each other. As someone pointed out whites even sold their family members.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Whites sold each other. As someone pointed out whites even sold their family members.

Human history is full of tragedy. I think it's wiser to try and learn from history than assign blame or make justifications.

Human history is full of tragedy. I think it's wiser to try and learn from history than assign blame or make justifications.
I don't value what you think though. Youre white. Matter of fact this thread wasnt for you or any of the other whites that had a problem with it. It was for Black people. Noting an event in history isnt making justifications or assigning blame. Its like saying today the sun came out.

I don't value what you think though. Youre white. Matter of fact this thread wasnt for you or any of the other whites that had a problem with it. It was for Black people. Noting an event in history isnt making justifications or assigning blame. Its like saying today the sun came out.

OK...enjoy talking to IM2 and nobody else then.

So when I post a historical thread you arent going to get on it and deflect? :rolleyes:

He'll be talking to more than me. And we can actually have a decent conversation without the childish retarded musings of a bunch of white racist losers.

No website. Historical fact.
And you wonder why no one here takes you seriously.
None of my business what you take seriously. Just know your white fairy tales are not confused with the truth.
Ooh! Tough guy!
Eeww! White guy!
The only reason any here doesn't have you on Ignore is for Black Revisionist History comic relief.

There is no such thing.

And you wonder why no one here takes you seriously.
None of my business what you take seriously. Just know your white fairy tales are not confused with the truth.
Ooh! Tough guy!
Eeww! White guy!
The only reason any here doesn't have you on Ignore is for Black Revisionist History comic relief.

There is no such thing.
So says one of the 2 Black users here who are providing the relief.

Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

ad5d5e3bb663069dbf339f3d613f50f6.jpeg
I wonder if Fanny Kemble was the inspiration for William Walker's wife in the film "Walker". It's a really weird (and super gory) movie, not completely accurate but based on a real story of a 19th century American who starts wars in Central America and eventually takes over Nicaragua and becomes president.

Ooh! Tough guy!
Eeww! White guy!

There is no such thing.

The only joke here is you son.

Ooh! Tough guy!
Eeww! White guy!

There is no such thing.

Nah, he's right. You're fake black history amuses us.

Ooh! Tough guy!
Eeww! White guy!

There is no such thing.

Hey, look!
The "brother" Ass Lips agrees with the brother!

Last edited:
Eeww! White guy!

There is no such thing.

Hey, look!
The "brother" Ass Lips agrees with the brother!
Dont be upset I dont agree with you monkey. :rolleyes:

Eeww! White guy!

There is no such thing.

Nah, he's right. You're fake black history amuses us.

The only fake history is the one you whites tell each other.

Forum List

Back