Day of Tears...

I agree but let us not forget that slavery was only part of the terrible times blacks have faced.
What have they suffered besides slavery?

LOL! You can't be this dumb?
I guess when you have no answer, throwing out an insult is all you can do.
You should be insulted and more frequently you feral monkey. That was a pretty dumb question even you have to admit. :rolleyes:
You're just a perpetual fucking victim, aren't you? Poor thing. :boohoo:
What made you think I was a victim? I look better than you. I am smarter and I dont smell like a wet dog like you do. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I thank the OP for reminding us that human beings were sold like that in our country.

The fact that slavery existed in Africa does NOT mean that it should have been introduced into North and South America.

IMHO, we should NOT criticize the OP for wanting to remember that painful period in our country's history.

It is very natural for people to remember terrible times in their history.

Some Irish people still remember how they were treated by the English.
Some Jewish people still remember how they were treated by the Nazis.
Some Koreans still remember how they were treated by the Japanese.
Some American gays still remember the days when the police would try to get them evicted from their apartments.

etc.

I agree but let us not forget that slavery was only part of the terrible times blacks have faced.
Being around you white monkeys during jim crow for starters.
I guess you don't have an answer either.
i guess you don't have your head lice treatment.
You really got me with THAT 3rd grade insult. I'm just crushed.

Being around you white monkeys during jim crow for starters.
I guess you don't have an answer either.
i guess you don't have your head lice treatment.
You really got me with THAT 3rd grade insult. I'm just crushed.
I cant help that your intellect is at that of a 3rd graders.

Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

ad5d5e3bb663069dbf339f3d613f50f6.jpeg
I
EVERY DAY is a Day of Tears in the gentile world. You Africans still enslave one another. Still goes on among Muslims and Asians (Orientals) too..
Quit whining about those who have been dead for over a century and start caring about "your people" who are being bought and sold today.

Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

I
EVERY DAY is a Day of Tears in the gentile world. You Africans still enslave one another. Still goes on among Muslims and Asians (Orientals) too..
Quit whining about those who have been dead for over a century and start caring about "your people" who are being bought and sold today.
Nah, he would rather whine about his victimhood.

No this is not about denial of facts, it is saying that the way you say things happened are not so. Number 1, Africans did not come to Africa in ships to purchase the slaves.

Still, the fact remains that slavery here was made illegal by words on paper but the oppression of backs still continued. So this in and of itself takes the argument beyond slavery. So are you trying to tell me blacks are the ones who made the Plessy decision? Did blacks create black does and Jim Crow too?

The denial of facts you say?

:abgg2q.jpg: Nothing funnier than a stupid white dude trying to blame blacks for racism.
White people cant handle being shown their history. Thats why they attack any thread with a ferocity born from desperation and commence to do the white boy deflect. Its amusing to me to watch them do everything but address the event.
No, its the other way around. Black people cant handle the fact that they were responsible for historical and modern day slavery.

Wrong. But you making this disingenuous claim is evidence of how you cannot deal with your history.
Can't deal with it? I'm amused by the fact that MY ancestors owned yours. It's equally amusing that they were purchased from Africans.

Now, would you care to comment on the fact that Africa is the birthplace of slavery, and that slavery is stronger there today than it ever was?
Europe is the birth place of slavery. Thats where the word comes from. The Slavic people.
ALL your words come from Europians. You're welcome.

No, its the other way around. Black people cant handle the fact that they were responsible for historical and modern day slavery.

Wrong. But you making this disingenuous claim is evidence of how you cannot deal with your history.
Can't deal with it? I'm amused by the fact that MY ancestors owned yours. It's equally amusing that they were purchased from Africans.

Now, would you care to comment on the fact that Africa is the birthplace of slavery, and that slavery is stronger there today than it ever was?

Now would you like to discuss how the white man armed certain tribes so they could capture their enemies to be shipped?
Would doing so erase the fact that Africans sold us all those slaves?

And therein lies the second problem with this your presentation of this issue. Whites bought the slaves. So now we see that whites entered Africa, provided guns and paid money to different African tribes to capture others. Then they take what they paid for after financing the situation. Seems you erased all that.
You seem incapable of admitting that there would have been no slave trade, had Africans not sold them. Don't be mad at the buyer.

Now would you like to discuss how the white man armed certain tribes so they could capture their enemies to be shipped?

And therein lies the second problem with this your presentation of this issue. Whites bought the slaves. So now we see that whites entered Africa, provided guns and paid money to different African tribes to capture others. Then they take what they paid for after financing the situation. Seems you erased all that.
You seem incapable of admitting that there would have been no slave trade, had Africans not sold them. Don't be mad at the buyer.

And this shows how much you choose to deny the reality of what went on. There is no trade if no one buys.

And this shows how much you choose to deny the reality of what went on. There is no trade if no one buys.
What went on is irrelevant today. I've already proven that you don't care about slavery anyway.

Sutori

I

Yada. You do know that whites are still enslaving each other also don't you?

What went on is irrelevant today. I've already proven that you don't care about slavery anyway.

You are the one who bought it up now that your claim is shown to be disingenuous you want to make this excuse. I stated from the beginning that the beef is far past slavery. You've proven nothing.

I've had some time to surf the internet, particularly You Tube. It's amazing what one can find. I've viewed narratives and stories of people who were enslaved in the U.S. or were captured by Native American tribes. The upshot? The people who were the most involved had stories about their lives to tell. There seems to be an ignorant movement afoot to prevent us all from discussing their lives and what happened to them. I want to know what happened to these 440 people, without lying. Most likely, their descendants are with us here in 2018. They need to know, and should know. I live near one of the largest slave-auction sites in the U.S. in northern Virginia. I have toured the museum. I have some idea of what happened to these people. Why seek to bury it?

You can't ignore the truth of someone else's experience. It's there for all time, and should be known and honored.

You are the one who bought it up now that your claim is shown to be disingenuous you want to make this excuse. I stated from the beginning that the beef is far past slavery. You've proven nothing.
Like I said, you don't care about slavery. Your agenda is to satisfy your racism by demonizing white people for shit they never did.

Like I said, you don't care about slavery. Your agenda is to satisfy your racism by demonizing white people for shit they never did.

No one gives a damn about what you say. Your agenda is lying about what happened and pretending people are blaming white people for shit they never did. Well let me inform you of this, you whites are not getting blamed for one thing you haven't done. Understand?

Amazing how the modern conservative stance on slavery is that it was perfectly fine and admirable
No, dumbass, the objective stance is the reality is that Blacks sold their own family members into slavery.
No monkey. Stop spreading white lies. No one with intelligence believes them.
OMG!
You're so FOS!
In retrospect, slavery in the colonies were a major mistake as I think about NYS without Food Stamps and Welfare.

Amazing how the modern conservative stance on slavery is that it was perfectly fine and admirable
No, dumbass, the objective stance is the reality is that Blacks sold their own family members into slavery.
No monkey. Stop spreading white lies. No one with intelligence believes them.
OMG!
You're so FOS!
In retrospect, slavery in the colonies were a major mistake as I think about NYS without Food Stamps and Welfare.
Without Blacks the US would still be a penal colony. The only mistake was enslaving people against their will.

Forum List

Back