Day of Tears...

Did he pay off the debt or were they worthless?

Yes, it is true, chattel slavery was an awful institution but whites were sold just as well. Children whose parents could not afford to feed them were sold into apprenticeships. Women were sold into marriage which they may or may not have wanted. If black people did not want to be slaves, they should have fought their own black countrymen that did the selling.

Not so.

Amazing how the modern conservative stance on slavery is that it was perfectly fine and admirable
Amazing how black people don't accept they they were directly responsible for the slave trade. Africa was the birth place of slavery, and it still exists there today, with far more slaves today than there ever were. If slavery really bothered you, you would spend your time criticising Africa, but all you really care about is trying to find an angle to demonize white people, so forgive us if we don't give a shit.

Amazing how the modern conservative stance on slavery is that it was perfectly fine and admirable
Amazing how black people don't accept they they were directly responsible for the slave trade. Africa was the birth place of slavery, and it still exists there today, with far more slaves today than there ever were. If slavery really bothered you, you would spend your time criticising Africa, but all you really care about is trying to find an angle to demonize white people, so forgive us if we don't give a shit.

That's because it didn't happen that way. On top of that our gripe with you white racists has long gone past slavery.

That's because it didn't happen that way. On top of that our gripe with you white racists has long gone past slavery.
Oh, now the denial of facts. I guess you need to do that to fulfill your racist agenda.

Oh, now the denial of facts. I guess you need to do that to fulfill your racist agenda.

No this is not about denial of facts, it is saying that the way you say things happened are not so. Number 1, Africans did not come to Africa in ships to purchase the slaves.

Still, the fact remains that slavery here was made illegal by words on paper but the oppression of backs still continued. So this in and of itself takes the argument beyond slavery. So are you trying to tell me blacks are the ones who made the Plessy decision? Did blacks create black does and Jim Crow too?

The denial of facts you say?

:abgg2q.jpg: Nothing funnier than a stupid white dude trying to blame blacks for racism.

No this is not about denial of facts, it is saying that the way you say things happened are not so. Number 1, Africans did not come to Africa in ships to purchase the slaves.

Still, the fact remains that slavery here was made illegal by words on paper but the oppression of backs still continued. So this in and of itself takes the argument beyond slavery. So are you trying to tell me blacks are the ones who made the Plessy decision? Did blacks create black does and Jim Crow too?

:abgg2q.jpg: Nothing funnier than a stupid white dude trying to blame blacks for racism.
Blacks are the most racist people on the planet. Everybody knows that.

Blacks are the most racist people on the planet. Everybody knows that.

Another stupid white dude has posted.

Just as I said, you don't care about slavery, otherwise you would be making threads about slavery in Africa today. Instead, you spend your time demonizing white people who never owned a slave. Thats because youre a racist.

Just as I said, you don't care about slavery, otherwise you would be making threads about slavery in Africa today. Instead, you spend your time demonizing white people who never owned a slave. Thats because youre a racist.

Address what I said or shut up. We're way past slavery here.

White people cant handle being shown their history. Thats why they attack any thread with a ferocity born from desperation and commence to do the white boy deflect. Its amusing to me to watch them do everything but address the event.

White people cant handle being shown their history. Thats why they attack any thread with a ferocity born from desperation and commence to do the white boy deflect. Its amusing to me to watch them do everything but address the event.

It's funny especially when you know what you are saying thy can't dispute.. I might start predicting what some of these whites are going to say or do after I post to them just for some good hard laughs. :abgg2q.jpg:

No, its the other way around. Black people cant handle the fact that they were responsible for historical and modern day slavery.

Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

ad5d5e3bb663069dbf339f3d613f50f6.jpeg

That's sad, but it was 159 years ago.

I'm thankful such things don't happen today.

Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

Yeah but we must never forget. Too often history repeats itself because people forget.

Sutori

Yeah but we must never forget. Too often history repeats itself because people forget.

You selling 440 white slaves to compensate??

Greg

Sutori

You selling 440 white slaves to compensate??

Greg
To compensate I would need way more than 440. Probably about 50x that amount.

It was a DemoKKKrat thing.

Greg

Huh? The "white boy deflect"? Seems most whiteys don't buy into your white guilt bullshit. Neither do I.

Greg

Forum List

Back