Day of Tears...

Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

ad5d5e3bb663069dbf339f3d613f50f6.jpeg

That's sad, but it was 159 years ago.

I'm thankful such things don't happen today.
Yeah but we must never forget. Too often history repeats itself because people forget.

You selling 440 white slaves to compensate??

Greg
To compensate I would need way more than 440. Probably about 50x that amount.

So when's the auction? You could source then from South Africa. Looks like "expropriation without compensation" is on their agenda again. Really worked in Zimbabwe...NOT!!!

Greg

Amazing how black people don't accept they they were directly responsible for the slave trade. Africa was the birth place of slavery, and it still exists there today, with far more slaves today than there ever were. If slavery really bothered you, you would spend your time criticising Africa, but all you really care about is trying to find an angle to demonize white people, so forgive us if we don't give a shit.

That's because it didn't happen that way. On top of that our gripe with you white racists has long gone past slavery.
Oh, now the denial of facts. I guess you need to do that to fulfill your racist agenda.

No this is not about denial of facts, it is saying that the way you say things happened are not so. Number 1, Africans did not come to Africa in ships to purchase the slaves.

Still, the fact remains that slavery here was made illegal by words on paper but the oppression of backs still continued. So this in and of itself takes the argument beyond slavery. So are you trying to tell me blacks are the ones who made the Plessy decision? Did blacks create black does and Jim Crow too?

The denial of facts you say?

:abgg2q.jpg: Nothing funnier than a stupid white dude trying to blame blacks for racism.
Blacks are the most racist people on the planet. Everybody knows that.

Another stupid white dude has posted.
Hmm, I thought you were black.

I thank the OP for reminding us that human beings were sold like that in our country.

The fact that slavery existed in Africa does NOT mean that it should have been introduced into North and South America.

IMHO, we should NOT criticize the OP for wanting to remember that painful period in our country's history.

It is very natural for people to remember terrible times in their history.

Some Irish people still remember how they were treated by the English.
Some Jewish people still remember how they were treated by the Nazis.
Some Koreans still remember how they were treated by the Japanese.
Some American gays still remember the days when the police would try to get them evicted from their apartments.

etc.

Amazing how black people don't accept they they were directly responsible for the slave trade. Africa was the birth place of slavery, and it still exists there today, with far more slaves today than there ever were. If slavery really bothered you, you would spend your time criticising Africa, but all you really care about is trying to find an angle to demonize white people, so forgive us if we don't give a shit.

That's because it didn't happen that way. On top of that our gripe with you white racists has long gone past slavery.
Oh, now the denial of facts. I guess you need to do that to fulfill your racist agenda.

No this is not about denial of facts, it is saying that the way you say things happened are not so. Number 1, Africans did not come to Africa in ships to purchase the slaves.

Still, the fact remains that slavery here was made illegal by words on paper but the oppression of backs still continued. So this in and of itself takes the argument beyond slavery. So are you trying to tell me blacks are the ones who made the Plessy decision? Did blacks create black does and Jim Crow too?

:abgg2q.jpg: Nothing funnier than a stupid white dude trying to blame blacks for racism.
White people cant handle being shown their history. Thats why they attack any thread with a ferocity born from desperation and commence to do the white boy deflect. Its amusing to me to watch them do everything but address the event.
No, its the other way around. Black people cant handle the fact that they were responsible for historical and modern day slavery.

Wrong. But you making this disingenuous claim is evidence of how you cannot deal with your history.

I thank the OP for reminding us that human beings were sold like that in our country.

The fact that slavery existed in Africa does NOT mean that it should have been introduced into North and South America.

IMHO, we should NOT criticize the OP for wanting to remember that painful period in our country's history.

Some American gays still remember the days when the police would try to get them evicted from their apartments.

etc.

I agree but let us not forget that slavery was only part of the terrible times blacks have faced.

Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

ad5d5e3bb663069dbf339f3d613f50f6.jpeg

That's sad, but it was 159 years ago.

I'm thankful such things don't happen today.
Yeah but we must never forget. Too often history repeats itself because people forget.

You selling 440 white slaves to compensate??

Greg
To compensate I would need way more than 440. Probably about 50x that amount.

So when's the auction? You could source then from South Africa. Looks like "expropriation without compensation" is on their agenda again. Really worked in Zimbabwe...NOT!!!

Greg
Not worth my time actually. No one wants any white people. They lack value.

White people cant handle being shown their history. Thats why they attack any thread with a ferocity born from desperation and commence to do the white boy deflect. Its amusing to me to watch them do everything but address the event.
No, its the other way around. Black people cant handle the fact that they were responsible for historical and modern day slavery.

Wrong. But you making this disingenuous claim is evidence of how you cannot deal with your history.
Can't deal with it? I'm amused by the fact that MY ancestors owned yours. It's equally amusing that they were purchased from Africans.

Now, would you care to comment on the fact that Africa is the birthplace of slavery, and that slavery is stronger there today than it ever was?

Can't deal with it? I'm amused by the fact that MY ancestors owned yours. It's equally amusing that they were purchased from Africans.

Now, would you care to comment on the fact that Africa is the birthplace of slavery, and that slavery is stronger there today than it ever was?

Now would you like to discuss how the white man armed certain tribes so they could capture their enemies to be shipped?

Now would you like to discuss how the white man armed certain tribes so they could capture their enemies to be shipped?
Would doing so erase the fact that Africans sold us all those slaves?

etc.

I agree but let us not forget that slavery was only part of the terrible times blacks have faced.
What have they suffered besides slavery?

Would doing so erase the fact that Africans sold us all those slaves?

And therein lies the second problem with this your presentation of this issue. Whites bought the slaves. So now we see that whites entered Africa, provided guns and paid money to different African tribes to capture others. Then they take what they paid for after financing the situation. Seems you erased all that.

etc.

LOL! You can't be this dumb?

Europe is the birth place of slavery. Thats where the word comes from. The Slavic people.

etc.

Being around you white monkeys during jim crow for starters.

etc.

Trust me. SJ is probably running neck and neck with Tank and Goofyboy for the biggest idiot award.

etc.

I guess when you have no answer, throwing out an insult is all you can do.

etc.

I guess you don't have an answer either.

etc.

You should be insulted and more frequently you feral monkey. That was a pretty dumb question even you have to admit. :rolleyes:

etc.

You should be insulted and more frequently you feral monkey. That was a pretty dumb question even you have to admit. :rolleyes:
You're just a perpetual fucking victim, aren't you? Poor thing. :boohoo:

etc.

I guess you don't have an answer either.
i guess you don't have your head lice treatment.

Forum List

Back