Days on Vaca Obama 92 - GWB 367

What sad spin. Bush worked out of his "Texas White House" ranch quite often.

You know that for sure? You were there? Or did you just watch the photo ops and 5 minutes he gave to the press standing around with his fucking chainsaw?

Obama doesn't have a "Chicago White House" he runs to, now does he? He just sticks around in the "kitchen" where it was just too fucking hot for Georgie.

One of the 0bama blow out vacations is more expensive than all the vacations ever taken by presidents since Washington.

Probably because the obama don't go nowhere without 40-50 friends.

Please give us some proof of this outrageous statement. At least provide a link to some other idiot who believes this to be true and can back it up with numbers.

You won't give proof. The righties don't do that here. They are content to make stupid statements like this with no corroboration. They fucking don't even know what "corroboration" means.

You know that for sure? You were there? Or did you just watch the photo ops and 5 minutes he gave to the press standing around with his fucking chainsaw?

Obama doesn't have a "Chicago White House" he runs to, now does he? He just sticks around in the "kitchen" where it was just too fucking hot for Georgie.

I would like to see the calendar of appointments Bush had in Crawford vs DC. I say bullshit he did the same work while on vacation

I would like to see the calendar of appointments Bush had in Crawford vs DC. I say bullshit he did the same work while on vacation

When he was governor of Texas he left for the gym every day at 1:00pm. The only governor who had more spa time was Sarah Palin.

Last edited:
Good grief...

Are you under the impression that the bold font means we'll take you any more seriously?

And why are you so angry? Lighten up, you'll live longer...

good grief, Bush eight years

Obama five years and they are posting this..

Bush went to HIS HOME

Obama's forgot they own one...

Last edited:
I think the discussion of vacations is a bit lame. However, when Bush is compared to Obama regarding days...it means less then comparing them on costs. Bush went to his Texas ranch, taking his wife only more often than not. Obama rents villas for millions of dollars and goes on world tours with an entourage that puts the King of Saudi Arabia to shame. He rents multiple floors or entire hotels, flies his limo and the accompanying black Suburbans along with him. Obama's vacations cost millions more than Bush's.

Read this:

Bush Vacations vs. Obama Vacations Update | Socyberty

right....because appointments prove work

how silly

president's job is 24/7, doesn't matter where he is. this whole vacation criticism is just silly, from both the right and left. do you really think the president isn't advised on a daily basis just because he is in hawaii or texas?

please....

One of the 0bama blow out vacations is more expensive than all the vacations ever taken by presidents since Washington.

Probably because the obama don't go nowhere without 40-50 friends.

Please give us some proof of this outrageous statement. At least provide a link to some other idiot who believes this to be true and can back it up with numbers.

You won't give proof. The righties don't do that here. They are content to make stupid statements like this with no corroboration. They fucking don't even know what "corroboration" means.

you: i never said obama is black

me: yes you did

you: you're a liar

me: gives link and you run away

Obama cult members are sad...they are constantly trying to prop his ass up...

All you need to know is his Disapprovals are now a majority of the people...

deal with it

The first four years?

Bush was not running the country.

The first four years?

Bush was not running the country.

what? you can't be serious...

good grief, Bush eight years

Obama five years and they are posting this..

Bush went to HIS HOME

Obama's forgot they own one...

balone.jpg

Actual Photo

Obama cult members are sad...they are constantly trying to prop his ass up...

All you need to know is his Disapprovals are now a majority of the people...

deal with it

See? Even you see less days off as being better. Its ok, everyone feels that way.

Forum List

Back