Days on Vaca Obama 92 - GWB 367

good grief, Bush eight years

Obama five years and they are posting this..

Bush went to HIS HOME

Obama's forgot they own one...

balone.jpg

Actual Photo

who wants to have anything to do with your bush...cooties

Ahaha...Your bush...silver Christmas Tinsel

Obama cult members are sad...they are constantly trying to prop his ass up...

All you need to know is his Disapprovals are now a majority of the people...

deal with it

See? Even you see less days off as being better. Its ok, everyone feels that way.

the guy could go on permanent vacation for all I care..

but you're so desperate you post Bush eight years and Obama has been in office five..

that little one is pathetic

Got to remember, the presidency is not a 9 to 5 office job. It's 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Vacation just means you don't have scheduled appointments.

I can think of no job that ages a person faster than the presidency. I've always thought you have to be a little nuts to want to be president.

Last edited:
Our ruling

Sharpton said that Obama "has taken 92 days of vacation since he was sworn in," compared to 367 for President George W. Bush at the same point in his presidency. While this discrepancy is explained by the fact that Bush often worked from a family home in Texas whereas Obama has no equivalent family retreat, Sharpton has correctly cited data from the leading authority, CBS News’ Mark Knoller. The statement is accurate but needs clarification or additional information, so we rate the statement Mostly True.

PolitiFact | Al Sharpton defends Obama family vacation, saying George W. Bush spent more time away

Liberals have no sense of logistics.

Good grief...

Are you under the impression that the bold font means we'll take you any more seriously?

And why are you so angry? Lighten up, you'll live longer...

he just want to make sure you see all that wisdom he throws up here Mick....

Obama cult members are sad...they are constantly trying to prop his ass up...

All you need to know is his Disapprovals are now a majority of the people...

deal with it

See? Even you see less days off as being better. Its ok, everyone feels that way.

the guy could go on permanent vacation for all I care..

but you're so desperate you post Bush eight years and Obama has been in office five..

that little one is pathetic

What excuse is next when you find out that thats not even counting the next 3 years. Thats Bush vs Obama at the same time in their presidency.

Hurry and edit your post so you dont seem like you're just making up random easily disputable bullshit

Forum List

Back