Dayton Calls For Tolerance After St. Cloud Mall Attack

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Can anyone tell me what it is he would have us tolerate? Radicalized Muslims? Knife wielding maniacs? This behavior should NOT BE TOLERATED but this is what we get from democrats. They have invited these radicalized Muslims into the country and now wish for civilized people to tolerate their radical behavior. Hillary wants to bring in thousands of new voters for her. She doesn't give one crap about us or this country. SHE shouldn't be tolerated let alone a radicalized Muslim.

“If true that [the stabbings] were motivated by religious bigotry, I condemn them even more strongly,” the governor said in a press release Sunday.

The suspect was shot and killed by an off-duty Avon police officer, identified as Jason Falconer. He was shopping at the mall when chaos broke out.

Dayton said he’s “deeply grateful” to Falconer for his swift response. The governor also offered his support for the nine victims, three of which were still hospitalized on Sunday. None suffered life-threatening injuries.

The governor is asking the Minnesota community to embrace tolerance.

“I ask everyone in the St. Cloud area and throughout Minnesota to rise above this atrocity and act to make religious and racial tolerance one of the ways in which Minnesotans again lead our country,” Dayton said.

Can anyone tell me what it is he would have us tolerate? Radicalized Muslims? Knife wielding maniacs? This behavior should NOT BE TOLERATED but this is what we get from democrats. They have invited these radicalized Muslims into the country and now wish for civilized people to tolerate their radical behavior. Hillary wants to bring in thousands of new voters for her. She doesn't give one crap about us or this country. SHE shouldn't be tolerated let alone a radicalized Muslim.

“If true that [the stabbings] were motivated by religious bigotry, I condemn them even more strongly,” the governor said in a press release Sunday.

The suspect was shot and killed by an off-duty Avon police officer, identified as Jason Falconer. He was shopping at the mall when chaos broke out.

Dayton said he’s “deeply grateful” to Falconer for his swift response. The governor also offered his support for the nine victims, three of which were still hospitalized on Sunday. None suffered life-threatening injuries.

“I ask everyone in the St. Cloud area and throughout Minnesota to rise above this atrocity and act to make religious and racial tolerance one of the ways in which Minnesotans again lead our country,” Dayton said.
I don't carry my gun when I go into the Dallas-Ft Worth inner city 'cause every other person is packing heat. Not so in Charlotte where I'm going at the end of the week. Then I carry a hog leg 'cause there are more potential terrrorists there.

I don't carry my gun when I go into the Dallas-Ft Worth inner city 'cause every other person is packing heat. Not so in Charlotte where I'm going at the end of the week. Then I carry a hog leg 'cause there are more potential terrrorists there.

My question concerns his tolerance remark. I don't carry, my brother does everywhere, I always ask him why. He just says in case.

He condemned the attacks. He is asking that people might find it within themselves to be tolerant of other faiths. Just like the American way. He is asking that people do not assume that a Muslim is a terrorist simply because he is a Muslim.

Otherwise, the stupid, the feckless, the bigoted and the narrow minded people might go on a religiously motivated tirade and make utter fools of themselves and their community.

Can anyone tell me what it is he would have us tolerate? Radicalized Muslims? Knife wielding maniacs? This behavior should NOT BE TOLERATED but this is what we get from democrats. They have invited these radicalized Muslims into the country and now wish for civilized people to tolerate their radical behavior.

The Twin Cities have a large Somali population, tard, and 99% of them aren't terrorists. That's what he means.

These incidents are isolated and rare. You have a greater chance of being bitten by an alligator. Why are conservatives afraid of everything? Dare I say they are pussies?

No he's pleading with them to accept more terrorist dem voters.......
Voters? Are you laying more groundwork of excuses for this November?

You realize only American citizens are eligible to register to vote, right? And you realize that only about 35% of registered voters actually vote.
Just stating the facts....being dumped in red district to turn it......driven many people out of St Cloud alrdy......people asked for a stay on further importion of third worlders,,,,,tolerant Gov told them to leave the state

These incidents are isolated and rare. You have a greater chance of being bitten by an alligator. Why are conservatives afraid of everything? Dare I say they are pussies?

Understood, you have yet to see a Muslim in mom's basement, all is well.

He condemned the attacks. He is asking that people might find it within themselves to be tolerant of other faiths. Just like the American way. He is asking that people do not assume that a Muslim is a terrorist simply because he is a Muslim.

Otherwise, the stupid, the feckless, the bigoted and the narrow minded people might go on a religiously motivated tirade and make utter fools of themselves and their community.

That's my point, why does this Muslim going radical have to do with the tolerance of his state? Is he blaming what the radical Muslim did on the intolerance of his state? Sure sounds that way.

See you do the same thing. You are trying to say this has something to do with the intolerance and not radicalized Islam. I am not all that scared of this happening to me, I am going to avoid these areas. Kinda like going out to the wood pile. I know of no one actually bit by a snake. But I take precautions just in case.

They are total pussies.

The people of the New York & N.J. were more annoyed by the inconvenience the attacks caused then afraid of anything.

Meanwhile, the Redland, Dumbfuckistan USA, the open-carry small dicks were pissing their pants.

They are total pussies.

The people of the New York & N.J. were more annoyed by the inconvenience the attacks caused then afraid of anything.

Meanwhile, the Redland, Dumbfuckistan USA, the open-carry small dicks were pissing their pants.

Yeppers the left they ain't scared of an armed law abiding citizen, they just want to take their guns for the fun of it. Pansies.

Forum List

Back