Dayton shooter is ANTIFAs first mass killer....congrats Connor!

You really don't know the difference between a terrorist motivated to kill by Trump, and his hateful rhetoric, and some guy who is clearly nuts, who started out by killing his own sister, do you?

Projection pissant.
You people are very sick.
Your desperation to politicize a brutal mass murder is what is sick.

That's YOUR side sweet cheeks. Grow up.
Funny that. Both sides do it. But here YOU are, going full retard on this,

No I'm not, you are. EVERYTHING is Trump's fault. I'm new but I can already see what an idiot you are.
Goodness you are so eloquent. Going to squeeze a few more juvenile political points out of this tragedy? Let’s see, we have a shooter who kept a hit list of people he wanted to kill or rape, was obsessed with violence and mass killings, kept getting turned down for dates...clearly mentally unbalanced...no one has said a thing about Trump in this thread...until you! How adorable :)

Projection pissant.

No I'm not, you are. EVERYTHING is Trump's fault. I'm new but I can already see what an idiot you are.
Goodness you are so eloquent. Going to squeeze a few more juvenile political points out of this tragedy? Let’s see, we have a shooter who kept a hit list of people he wanted to kill or rape, was obsessed with violence and mass killings, kept getting turned down for dates...clearly mentally unbalanced...no one has said a thing about Trump in this thread...until you! How adorable :)

Grow up darling, or are you into trying to bait people you want to ban?
You're a gnat honey, nothing more.

Projection pissant.

Reported honey, let someone with more integrity handle it.

LOL, you aren't good at what you do.

For what? I am discussing the topic dude, which is more than I can say about your rather juvenile posts. You are part of the crowd politicizing a tragedy when a lot of these mass killings are not politically motivated, people like you just have to find some way to make it so. Now go report this retread. I doubt you are that new.

LOL, you aren't good at what you do.
Well...ain’t this interesting...you are indeed a sock.

For what? I am discussing the topic dude, which is more than I can say about your rather juvenile posts. You are part of the crowd politicizing a tragedy when a lot of these mass killings are not politically motivated, people like you just have to find some way to make it so. Now go report this retread. I doubt you are that new.

Who cares what you doubt?
YOU are ascribing ALL the shootings to Trump. That makes you stupid. You are a stupid twit, nothing more.

Lol. Once again the right spews lies .

Let me guess . He gunned down the crowd because they were against universal healthcare ? Was he heard shouting “tuition free college or die !” ?

Conservative lies have reached the absurd level . Shows you what mindless rubes they have on their side .

Surely you aren't so stupid as to not know the Dayton shooter was a Warren supporter? God nobody can be that stupid.

And ? Was his motive to shoot tied to Warrens talking points ?

LOL, you ARE an idiot. You're all in on Trump being responsible for everything else but couldn't give a rats ass about a Lefty killing a bunch of people.

You really don't know the difference between a terrorist motivated to kill by Trump, and his hateful rhetoric, and some guy who is clearly nuts, who started out by killing his own sister, do you?

Hmm . . . so now mental illness is the culprit, huh? Yesterday, blaming mental illness for either recent mass shooting was by the American left deemed discriminatory against those who suffer from it. New day, new spin? Right round, baby right round?

Let me guess . He gunned down the crowd because they were against universal healthcare ? Was he heard shouting “tuition free college or die !” ?

Conservative lies have reached the absurd level . Shows you what mindless rubes they have on their side .

Surely you aren't so stupid as to not know the Dayton shooter was a Warren supporter? God nobody can be that stupid.

LOL, you ARE an idiot. You're all in on Trump being responsible for everything else but couldn't give a rats ass about a Lefty killing a bunch of people.

Hmm . . . so now mental illness is the culprit, huh? Yesterday, blaming mental illness for either recent mass shooting was by the American left deemed discriminatory against those who suffer from it. New day, new spin? Right round, baby right round?

"Deemed discriminatory" by who? The only thing I have to say about mental illness is that that is the motivation for some shooters, and that Trump rolled back an Obama prohibition on selling guns to the mentally ill.

Democrats are so brainwashed and clueless, they literally believe that you fight facism by putting on a mask and terrorising people they disagree with.

Trump supporters like you are the brainwashed and clueless ones. It was a Trump supporter who was sending mail bombs to opponents of Trump. The El Paso shooter used the same language that Trump and his supporters use. Numerous death treats have been made against opponents of Trump going back to the primaries.

Dayton shooter Connor Betts may be antifa’s first mass killer
By Andy Ngo

August 6, 2019 | 7:24pm | Updated

Enlarge Image
connor-betts-antifa.jpg

Getty Images
MORE ON:
ANTIFA
Alleged victims won't testify at Proud Boys trial for UES brawl

Liberals cheer as antifa violence escalates

Proud Boy gets 40 weekends in jail for Republican Club brawl

Will other Dems join Biden in condeming antifa violence?
Over the weekend, America suffered two mass shootings within hours of one another, in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio. These followed another mass shooting in Gilroy, Calif., a week earlier. The alleged perpetrators of the attacks were young, “lone-wolf” gunmen. All three carried out carnage against innocents using high-power rifles. All told, Santino Legan (Gilroy), Patrick Crusius (El Paso) and Connor Betts (Dayton) killed 34 people and injured dozens more.

While the attacks are similar, the response from liberals and leftists has been anything but.

Democratic presidential candidates Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders succinctly condemned white nationalism — the ideology espoused by the El Paso shooter in his purported 2,300-word manifesto.

However, when it comes to condemning the Dayton shooter’s militant far-left views, all remain mum. Others, such as anti-police activist Shaun King, even claimed the Dayton shooter targeted blacks in a hate crime, though racism doesn’t appear to have been a component of his twisted worldview.

While Betts, the Dayton shooter, didn’t leave behind a manifesto, his extensive social-media footprint provides clues as to what may have inspired him. Federal investigators announced Tuesday that they are looking into his exploration of violent ideologies.

So, a politically motivated speaker picked his own sister as his second killing?

She no doubt said something against the party.

Was he trying to kill people as a lefty? There is no evidence of that. Also as asked what talking point did Warren use to incite him? The El Paso shooter used the same language as Trump and his supporters.

"The exclusive USA Today analysis showed that together, Trump has used the words "predator," "invasion," "alien," "killer," "criminal" and "animal" at his rallies while discussing immigration more than 500 times."

A USA TODAY analysis found Trump used words like 'invasion' and 'killer' at rallies more than 500 times since 2017

The decision to target El Paso may also have been inspired by Trump. Trump did a dishonest dog and pony show in El Paso. Trump lied by saying crime was rampant until a wall was built which was a lie. He said El Paso was ground zero for illegal immigration which was a lie. He then did a photo-op wit a cache of weapons which were seized by border agents. The trouble is that it had been seized at US ports of entry not in El Paso or on the border. Trump lied and people died.

Forum List

Back