DC Protests Draw 2 Million

Dismissal of the fool

Surfs up!

shove your surfboard up your ass.
you mean it wasn't already there?

Shark Shark
shark-behind-divers.jpg

Are we getting away from the idea that there are a lot of angry voters showing their feelings in many ways. It is not the method that they are using, but the fact it looks like they are energized and will vote in 2010.

The argument of whose sign is more offensive is interesting, but beside the point.

Are we getting away from the idea that there are a lot of angry voters showing their feelings in many ways. It is not the method that they are using, but the fact it looks like they are energized and will vote in 2010.

The argument of whose sign is more offensive is interesting, but beside the point.

Please spare us.
Saturday was nothing but a gathering of the Whacko Right Wing core.
Do not pretend there is something new there.

Last edited:

Please spare us.

Dream on...

I have these visions of all the liberal rejects with their fingers in their ears screaming "NANANANANANANANANA I CAN'T HEAR YOU NANANANANANANA"

Please spare us.

I am suprised that folks take that position. It will result in a huge suprise on voting day 2010. There is real unrest among the middle of America.

Forum List

Back