DC Protests Draw 2 Million

Are we getting away from the idea that there are a lot of angry voters showing their feelings in many ways. It is not the method that they are using, but the fact it looks like they are energized and will vote in 2010.

The argument of whose sign is more offensive is interesting, but beside the point.

Please spare us.
Saturday was nothing but a gathering of the Whacko Right Wing core.
Do not pretend there is something new there.

Dream on...
naw, let them think that
then come election night 2010 they wilol all wonder how it happened then start screaming about "stolen elections"

Are we getting away from the idea that there are a lot of angry voters showing their feelings in many ways. It is not the method that they are using, but the fact it looks like they are energized and will vote in 2010.

The argument of whose sign is more offensive is interesting, but beside the point.

Please spare us.
Saturday was nothing but a gathering of the Whacko Right Wing core.
Do not pretend there is something new there.

I am suprised that folks take that position. It will result in a huge suprise on voting day 2010. There is real unrest among the middle of America.
yup

I think if Obama could get away with it he'd do away with the election altogether. We'll see what idiocy he comes up with. It's bound to be priceless.

I think if Obama could get away with it he'd do away with the election altogether. We'll see what idiocy he comes up with. It's bound to be priceless.

He could end up with the Power to do that. Especially if He Totally Crashes the Economy.

2pq89w0.jpg

He could end up with the Power to do that. Especially if He Totally Crashes the Economy.

And gains control of the banks, the auto industry, big oil, our money and our guns.

Oh wait..he's already done that! Well not the guns yet, but he'll give it a good try.

Let's re administer the funding for Social Security, so it can better generate Interest and Growth, and get this now.... put it in a separate:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

fund... where nobody can touch it.......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nobody touch it now....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm closing myn eyes....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

I trust you......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

Do you trust me...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Strike Three Yer OUT.... :eek:

And gains control of the banks, the auto industry, big oil, our money and our guns.

Oh wait..he's already done that! Well not the guns yet, but he'll give it a good try.

I still have no idea why everyone is convinced Obama is going to take their guns. Has he done anything to suggest that? Ever said one single thing about taking away people's guns? Or is this just another Right Wing Boogeyman?

I still have no idea why everyone is convinced Obama is going to take their guns. Has he done anything to suggest that? Ever said one single thing about taking away people's guns? Or is this just another Right Wing Boogeyman?

You are kidding right/ Maybe you can read up on the Czars. They seem to vary on subject, but the extreme is represented in force.

Question: On the Nomination (Confirmation of Cass R. Sunstein, of MA, to be Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget)

Glenn Becks Dossier on: (Check out all the Czars)
23. Regulatory Czar - Cass R. Sunstein *

Title: Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Salary: unknown
Reports to: Office of Management and Budget head Peter Orszag
Appointed: January 2009
Nomination was sent to Senate on April 20, 2009 - no action yet taken
Agency that might have handled similar issues: OMB

• Will be responsible for reviewing draft regulations and assessing their costs and benefits
• Is a Harvard Law School professor; prior to that, was a professor at the Univ. of Chicago Law School (1981-2008)
• Academic specialties: constitutional law, administrative law, and regulatory policy
• Obama: "Cass is not only a valued advisor, he is a dear friend"
• Known for advancing a field called "law and behavioral economics" that seeks to shape law and policy around the way research shows people actually behave; though embraced by conservatives, critics say it fails to account for the sometimes less-than-rational aspects of human behavior.
• In his 2002 book, Republic.com, discussed the drawbacks of limitless choices on the Internet that allow people to seek out only like-minded people and opinions that merely fortify their own views; he talked about the idea of the government requiring sites to link to opposing views. He later came to realize it was a "bad idea."
• In his 2004 book, Animal Rights, suggested that animals ought to be able to bring suit, with private citizens acting as their representatives, to ensure that animals are not treated in a way that violates current law.
• In a 2007 speech at Harvard he called for banning hunting in the U.S.
• The American Conservative Union started a website, Stop Sunstein, in an effort to keep him out of the White House.

More Info: Cass Sunstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While you weren't looking Radical Regulatory Czar Cass Sunstein confirmed-6 GOP defectors

You are kidding right/ Maybe you can read up on the Czars. They seem to vary on subject, but the extreme is represented in force.

These so-called "czars" are cabinet staffers... Unless Obama's made a "Gun Czar" that I haven't heard of it, none of the "czars" have anything to do with guns.

These so-called "czars" are cabinet staffers... Unless Obama's made a "Gun Czar" that I haven't heard of it, none of the "czars" have anything to do with guns.
SOME are cabinet positions
and those shouldn't be called "czars"
to do so is dishonest

to do so is dishonest

NONE of the "czars" have any special powers. They are all mid-level bureaucrats who have been labeled "czars" by the media and Right Wing Radio hosts.

Please, feel free to prove me wrong.

to do so is dishonest

NONE of the "czars" have any special powers. They are all mid-level bureaucrats who have been labeled "czars" by the media and Right Wing Radio hosts.

Please, feel free to prove me wrong.

They ALL have x-ray vision and --

flight. Yeah.

They can all fly!

It will turn out to be unfounded. Different election...SOS. Everytime a democrat gets elected, gunowners are afraid that someone in a black ski mask is going to knock on their door and demand their guns. I think I bought 5 guns while Clinton was in office. I had no problem. Amazing. And goofy. Some think tank propagandist somewhere is writing this and posting it somewhere online. It holds the same merit as woman who ingested the spanish fly and raped her gear shift until she died. (heard that one?)

It is as based in reality as Alice in Wonderland. As you know, EVERYTHING that you read online is true.

Forum List

Back