DC Protests Draw 2 Million

live912.jpg

The liberals are disputing this picture stating it has to be one of their liberal rallys because the flag is flying at half-mast, and they just don't understand the flag thing so it must be a bogus picture. :lol::lol:

They must have already forgotten about one of their wonderful extrememly liberal leaders in the senate, Ted Kennedy who just had a memorial service. Ya think they might be flying that flag at half mast in honor of his memory, I sure do, but the libs have already thrown him under the bus to continue their fight for socializm. Their standing around scratching their heads- goin who's Ted Kennedy. Gotta love it.:lol::lol:

Who exactly are "The Liberals" that you're talking about? I haven't heard any liberals say that at all.

2 million right?

Yup, and all fine, upstanding representives of the US mainstream, too.

<insert sarcasm smilie here>

I hope they can get a tight pic of the people there to see if they represent the US or if they are all of America or just a select few.

I am serious, if they can get a shot showing the demographic of say.....10 thousand there, what would they all look like?
(By the way, the reason the republicans lost last year would be represented by that pic.)

I would not worry Zona, today is Sunday, by next week you will see plenty of pictures in tight, upclose and far away pictures that you can zoom in on and see if they were really there for the rally or were just tourists and if you really take your time you can count each and every one of them. When you finally get the count, please report back and let us know what you came up with.

P.S I doubt that they would all look alike only identical twins do and I don't think that was an identical twin convention. :lol: Who knows, maybe they sent out their clone robots to protest.to make it look like there was more there than there really was.:lol:

Last edited:

The liberals are disputing this picture stating it has to be one of their liberal rallys because the flag is flying at half-mast, and they just don't understand the flag thing so it must be a bogus picture. :lol::lol:

They must have already forgotten about one of their wonderful extrememly liberal leaders in the senate, Ted Kennedy who just had a memorial service. Ya think they might be flying that flag at half mast in honor of his memory, I sure do, but the libs have already thrown him under the bus to continue their fight for socializm. Their standing around scratching their heads- goin who's Ted Kennedy. Gotta love it.:lol::lol:
I can give a flying fuck what they think. Let them think that because while they are in denial we will take our Country back.
and come 2010 it will be sweeter
they will all be crying "STOLEN ELECTION" again :lol:

I can give a flying fuck what they think. Let them think that because while they are in denial we will take our Country back.

Don't count your chickens before they vote. November 2010 is farther off then you think.

Who exactly are "The Liberals" that you're talking about? I haven't heard any liberals say that at all.

I think he is so into the rant, he really isn't certain who he is talking about anymore. :cuckoo:

They haven't figured it out yet. When they put these average citizen's down, lie in the press about who/why only makes them more determined to do more and more. Grassroots you bet but they are being empowered by every attack.

Don't count your chickens before they vote. November 2010 is farther off then you think.
oh, im not
just making a joke
but you knew that, right?

and 2010 is only a few months away, so maybe its closer than you think?

*sigh* Such lib tools.

RULE 2: "Never go outside the expertise of your people." It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don't address the "real" issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

Let's all argue numbers when no one has any official ones and no one even has any experience in educated estimations.

I wonder how it feels to play a tool so often. I prefer to think for myself, but oh well. Let it go, tools. You have nothing but your own fear.

Interesting times indeed. I remember when Ravi was convinced that the 'tea parties' were going nowhere. To her credit, once they gained momentum, she stopped with that, much more than can be said of the administration.

There is a sea change afoot, and it's not 'Republican' v 'Democratic' it's more basic than that. It's really about where 'power' should be; with the people or with the government. I think we know where that argument will lead.

oh, im not
just making a joke

There's no need to get defensive, I wasn't attacking you.
Just sayin' the election is a year away. And everyone knows politics and opinion can turn on a dime.

Amazingly enough, when the dems get tossed out on their asses next year, the pundits on the left will claim that it hapenned because they didn't go left enough. You gotta love it.

oh, im not
just making a joke

Just sayin' the election is a year away. And everyone knows politics and opinion can turn on a dime.
True that. On the other hand, when a President is not longer trusted, it's hard to unwind that clock. Obama seems to have a problem recognizing limitations, which in some instances might be a good quality, though in those areas he seems to acquiesce.

Wilson should not have yelled out, "You lie." Democrats should not have booed Bush in State of Union address. No one should have applauded the foolish one that threw shoes. But they all happened. Many supported the inappropriate behaviors and that support will have consequences. I never thought that Obama would be this unresponsive, I guess I should have known better. The price to pay will be high.

"I can give a flying fuck "

Your hubby is a lucky man.....:lol:

oh, im not
just making a joke

sure it can, just like McCain was rising after he picked Palin, then sunk like a rock after his "suspending my campaign" BS

oh, im not
just making a joke

True that. On the other hand, when a President is not longer trusted, it's hard to unwind that clock. Obama seems to have a problem recognizing limitations, which in some instances might be a good quality, though in those areas he seems to acquiesce.

Wilson should not have yelled out, "You lie." Democrats should not have booed Bush in State of Union address. No one should have applauded the foolish one that threw shoes. But they all happened. Many supported the inappropriate behaviors and that support will have consequences. I never thought that Obama would be this unresponsive, I guess I should have known better. The price to pay will be high.

I agree - those things should not have happened, and they did. And it's a shame that whenever something like that happens, on either side, it is used by the other side to marginalize the whole, rather than just the fringe. For instance - do I think that all Conservatives are raging secessionists? Of course not. But the loudest, most outlandish always get the spotlight.

In fact, the shoe throwing incident is one of the things I admire greatly about Bush - the man has amazing reflexes! He dodged both of those shoes much better than I would have, had I been the target.

I agree - those things should not have happened, and they did. And it's a shame that whenever something like that happens, on either side, it is used by the other side to marginalize the whole, rather than just the fringe. For instance - do I think that all Conservatives are raging secessionists? Of course not. But the loudest, most outlandish always get the spotlight.

In fact, the shoe throwing incident is one of the things I admire greatly about Bush - the man has amazing reflexes! He dodged both of those shoes much better than I would have, had I been the target.
LOL

that was the best part, Bush was able to avoid the shoes

LOL

that was the best part, Bush was able to avoid the shoes

Indeed. Back to dr's post, bad behavior tends to result in more bad behavior. I wish all involved were reprimanded by their respective leadership.

You wish it drew 2 million. Sad thing is the crowd it drew wasn't even equivilent to a sold out football game. Imagine, even with FOX shilling it 24/7.

It seems that most people aren't against affordable health care.

oh, im not
just making a joke

Well Annie you're right... bad behavior is always lamentable...

But of course, Americans recognize it as bad behavior, even when THEY do it... and not just when it's their opposition.

Hussien was lying through his blue lips... He is FAR more than non-responsive... he is a SUBVERSIVE.

We're being set up to fail... the policies which are being advanced are designed to undermined the means of the US to sustain ourselves.

It's intentional and its the embodiment of pure evil.

I understand your point; but Joe Wilson understood in the wake of his emotional outburst that he had violated a principle... for which he has vociferously apologized...

Recall that not ONE Leftist apologized for Booing GW in the House; NOT ONE has ever apologized for publicly calling GW a liar or for celebrating the shoe thrower... and therein lies the distinction.

There are NO principles guiding the Left ...

Forum List

Back