DC Protests Draw 2 Million

So have have we done latley with the best and the brightest, shall we start with 1950 and work our way forward

remember the civil had several 20 something generals that did very well

nite pp, just tired of your bluster over the years, oh btw thanks for your service, no not all liberals hate the military and more than a few of us actually served

So have have we done latley with the best and the brightest, shall we start with 1950 and work our way forward

remember the civil had several 20 something generals that did very well

Sorry..that argument fails. Look at the piss poor decision making and the massive loss of troops.

nite pp, just tired of your bluster over the years, oh btw thanks for your service, no not all liberals hate the military and more than a few of us actually served

Sleep well potter....sleep well knowing that there are people on the job 24/7 letting you enjoy your freedom of speech.

oh give it a resT condoM, they had enough considering the spinless demo's never had the nerve to challenge Booooooooooooooooosh until he was so unpopular that it even elmer FUDD COULD HAVE BEAT HIM DOWN

Sleep well potter....sleep well knowing that there are people on the job 24/7 letting you enjoy your freedom of speech.

And there was a time I was on the job 24/7 to protect YOUR freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Uh huh. Your commentary is ... zzzzzzz

No.

Really, your witty allusion to the Obamathon in Germany was a bit wooden and delivered in a plodding fashion, but still ... zzzzz.

portland is in oregon, not in germany.

Candidate Obama's famed speech in Germany, in which some folks suggested that the campaign had arranged for free beer to be served which explained the massive crowd, was not in Oregon, however.

See, Oregon is in the USA. Candidate Obama's Germany speech was given in -- Germany.

see, we are talking about 2 different incidents. but you are right, in both cases huge numbers showed up to see candidate obama, and the numbers were pissed on and explained away as being wrong, being inflated, when that was countered by the official estimates, explanations were drawn out of the hat, free concerts, free food, protestors were unemployed anyway, and in in the berlin speech case: look who drew big crowds, too? hmmmmmmmmmmmm, hitler.

you can see the same mo when talking about the anti-war protests.

i don't even get this pathetic urge to exaggerate by whoever did it in this case.2 million? who is going to buy that? 70.000 protestors sounds like a good number, not as much as there where in the football stadium in dortmund yesterday, but still a big crowd. why don't report that number or inflate it just a little and say more than 100000 joined the protests against blabla.

most of the protestors were probably just happy that the current president has a better track record than the previous president when it comes to terror attacks in the first months of his reign. or why did they schedule it on 9/12?

Awesome turnout...:clap2:

Opposition to "Operation Rham It Through" is sure enough strong...

2 million right?

Yup, and all fine, upstanding representives of the US mainstream, too.

<insert sarcasm smilie here>

I hope they can get a tight pic of the people there to see if they represent the US or if they are all of America or just a select few.

I am serious, if they can get a shot showing the demographic of say.....10 thousand there, what would they all look like?
(By the way, the reason the republicans lost last year would be represented by that pic.)

Last edited:
live912.jpg

The liberals are disputing this picture stating it has to be one of their liberal rallys because the flag is flying at half-mast, and they just don't understand the flag thing so it must be a bogus picture. :lol::lol:

They must have already forgotten about one of their wonderful extrememly liberal leaders in the senate, Ted Kennedy who just had a memorial service. Ya think they might be flying that flag at half mast in honor of his memory, I sure do, but the libs have already thrown him under the bus to continue their fight for socializm. Their standing around scratching their heads- goin who's Ted Kennedy. Gotta love it.:lol::lol:

The liberals are disputing this picture stating it has to be one of their liberal rallys because the flag is flying at half-mast, and they just don't understand the flag thing so it must be a bogus picture. :lol::lol:

They must have already forgotten about one of their wonderful extrememly liberal leaders in the senate, Ted Kennedy who just had a memorial service. Ya think they might be flying that flag at half mast in honor of his memory, I sure do, but the libs have already thrown him under the bus to continue their fight for socializm. Their standing around scratching their heads- goin who's Ted Kennedy. Gotta love it.:lol::lol:
I can give a flying fuck what they think. Let them think that because while they are in denial we will take our Country back.

Forum List

Back