DC Protests Draw 2 Million

ROFL. a laughable attempt to deflect.
Since 1/4 of the debt is interest on the existing debt caused by Republicans, I am not just saying "Republicans did it too", I am saying that part of Obama's current deficit is not even his, but was caused by other people. ...
So, your point is that the other side spent as well. Tu quoque.

Which is not quite the claim I made. It was asserted by CF that no anti-spending type ('teabaggers') were protesting during the last administration. Many were.

.... And since you were the one who made this point to begin with, we can all consider it a non-point, as it is, up to this point, an unproven one.
Damn straight it's irrelevant, yet CF still brings it up over and over and over again, even after I have told him several times and so have others.

No the POINT is that there weren't MASSIVE protests when BUSH spent $5,000,000,000,000 with NOTHING to show for it.

nothing to show for it?

So, your point is that the other side spent as well. Tu quoque.

Which is not quite the claim I made. It was asserted by CF that no anti-spending type ('teabaggers') were protesting during the last administration. Many were.

Damn straight it's irrelevant, yet CF still brings it up over and over and over again, even after I have told him several times and so have others.

No the POINT is that there weren't MASSIVE protests when BUSH spent $5,000,000,000,000 with NOTHING to show for it.

nothing to show for it?

yeah, he got a shia dominated proto-theocracy going there in iraq, woohoo

nothing to show for it?

Here is some of that nothing....opps
Obama AIDS Day Message Praises President Bush
President-elect Barack Obama praised the Bush administration's effort to combat AIDS and pledged Monday to continue to fight the deadly disease when he takes office in January.

Obama discussed AIDS in videotaped remarks to the Saddleback Civil Forum on Global Health held in Washington. The remarks were released Monday while Obama was in Chicago to announce members of his national security team.

In the video, Obama noted advancements since the first World AIDS Day 20 years ago. Among the accomplishments was Bush's initiative of giving lifesaving antiretroviral treatment to people in sub-Saharan Africa.

"I salute President Bush for his leadership in crafting a plan for AIDS relief in Africa and backing it up with funding dedicated to saving lives and preventing the spread of the disease," Obama said. "And my administration will continue this critical work to address the crisis around the world."

nothing to show for it?

President-elect Barack Obama praised the Bush administration's effort to combat AIDS and pledged Monday to continue to fight the deadly disease when he takes office in January.

Obama discussed AIDS in videotaped remarks to the Saddleback Civil Forum on Global Health held in Washington. The remarks were released Monday while Obama was in Chicago to announce members of his national security team.

In the video, Obama noted advancements since the first World AIDS Day 20 years ago. Among the accomplishments was Bush's initiative of giving lifesaving antiretroviral treatment to people in sub-Saharan Africa.

"I salute President Bush for his leadership in crafting a plan for AIDS relief in Africa and backing it up with funding dedicated to saving lives and preventing the spread of the disease," Obama said. "And my administration will continue this critical work to address the crisis around the world."

the AIDS fig leaf. i remember, that one was top priority all the time.

Both of you said nothing to show...well Obama disagrees.

i did not, i showed his accomplishment in iraq, which, granted, is a work in progress. you glossed over it, i wonder why, hm?

i did not, i showed his accomplishment in iraq, which, granted, is a work in progress. you glossed over it, i wonder why, hm?

Here's what was said....

then I asked...

nothing to show for it?

you said....

then I posted Obama praising Bush for spending money in Africa

Here's what was said....

then I asked...

nothing to show for it?

you said....

so you picked up on my sarcasm, congratulations. still not me saying he has NOTHING to show.

he also got the patriot act passed! choke on that subtext

Here's what was said....

then I asked...

nothing to show for it?

you said....

so you picked up on my sarcasm, congratulations. still not me saying he has NOTHING to show.

he also got the patriot act passed! choke on that subtext

Unless he spent all the 5 trillion dollars in Iraq you were stating Bush had nothing to show for his deficits.

Keep up the circus though its entertaining...

I think you are getting a little confused. You may want to keep track of who you are addressing.

Yes, I often confuse where to assign stupidity especially when it's coming from multiple sources.:redface:

switch off the radio, get some fresh air, forget your spam emails.

then post on the board.

I got some advice for you, stop lying, then come back and post on the board.

Such as stating Bush had nothing to show for 5 trillion dollars in deficits.

Yes, I often confuse where to assign stupidity especially when it's coming from multiple sources.:redface:

switch off the radio, get some fresh air, forget your spam emails.

then post on the board.

I got some advice for you, stop lying, then come back and post on the board.

Such as stating Bush had nothing to show for 5 trillion dollars in deficits.

aha, now you accuse me of lying, care to support that, mushbrain?

i mentioned two things already he had to show. so it looks really weak for you on the front.

even when my examples where negatives. i can think of some other things he has to show, too.

now, support your accusation, bitchling.

Forum List

Back