DC's Minimum Wage Really Does Cost Jobs At Walmart

But is she 'worth' $8 billion?
Her worth as a person is completely independent of her financial status, which is true of every person. If she was an employee, her work could be assigned a fiscal value. The same is true of Walmart employees.

Paul's problem is he thinks it's his place to determine monetary worth of skills when it comes to paying someone with money that isn't his.

Looks like someone's gotta do it. Americans sure can't count on you greedy old white Republican dudes to help em out. If they leave it solely up to you folks, they're competely flucked.

You greedy folks cheer for the dark side bullies. You support and even worship scum like Alice Walton. But the rest of us cheer for the struggling underdogs. I mean, someone's gotta do it. And it sure won't be you folks.

Help them out? You mean give them something above what they offer in return.

If you want it done, how much of YOUR money can we count on to put into the pot? That's right. You just want it done and demand someone else pay for it.

If you really cared about those you call underdogs, you'd write them a check with your money. You sound like so many who demand something be done then claim you don't have the ability to do it. That weakens your claim to the point of nothing.

You support and worship the dark side bullies. But the rest of us choose not to. I won't give my hard-earned money to criminal scum like Alice Walton. I won't support evil. I won't encourage other American Businesses to employ Walmart's unethical immoral practices.

But hey, i know you greedy folks will never understand that. You've crossed over to the dark side. And most of you are never coming back.
So you want Walmart to not do well in business, thus robbing unskilled and uneducated workers of their jobs. Why do you hate them so much?

Yes we know, Walmart Workers are unwashed untouchables. They aren't worthy of being treated like human beings. They should just shut up and be happy little slaves. God, you greedy bastids sure are warped.

If they offer skills worth a certain amount and are paid that amount, how is that not treating them like human beings? It's equal. You mean you don't support equal?

How much work is Alice Walton doing? Unless you consider driving drunk and killing people, 'work.' What skills does she have that warrant her several $Billions?

How much work is Alice Walton doing?

Why does she have to work? She has billions in stock.

Exactly. What skills does she have, or what work has she ever done? Is she worth that $8 Billion?

Apparently enough to be worth $8 billion. Jealous much?

How so? What skills does she have, and how much work has she ever done? I mean, are you considering her driving drunk and killing people, 'work?'

Her worth as a person is completely independent of her financial status, which is true of every person. If she was an employee, her work could be assigned a fiscal value. The same is true of Walmart employees.

Paul's problem is he thinks it's his place to determine monetary worth of skills when it comes to paying someone with money that isn't his.

Looks like someone's gotta do it. Americans sure can't count on you greedy old white Republican dudes to help em out. If they leave it solely up to you folks, they're competely flucked.

You greedy folks cheer for the dark side bullies. You support and even worship scum like Alice Walton. But the rest of us cheer for the struggling underdogs. I mean, someone's gotta do it. And it sure won't be you folks.

If you want it done, how much of YOUR money can we count on to put into the pot? That's right. You just want it done and demand someone else pay for it.

If you really cared about those you call underdogs, you'd write them a check with your money. You sound like so many who demand something be done then claim you don't have the ability to do it. That weakens your claim to the point of nothing.

You support and worship the dark side bullies. But the rest of us choose not to. I won't give my hard-earned money to criminal scum like Alice Walton. I won't support evil. I won't encourage other American Businesses to employ Walmart's unethical immoral practices.

But hey, i know you greedy folks will never understand that. You've crossed over to the dark side. And most of you are never coming back.

That's your choice and you might be surprised to know that I respect your right to make that choice despite disagreeing. The difference is I won't demand you do something because I think you're wrong.

If they offer skills worth a certain amount and are paid that amount, how is that not treating them like human beings? It's equal. You mean you don't support equal?

How much work is Alice Walton doing? Unless you consider driving drunk and killing people, 'work.' What skills does she have that warrant her several $Billions?

Exactly. What skills does she have, or what work has she ever done? Is she worth that $8 Billion?

How so? What skills does she have, and how much work has she ever done? I mean, are you considering her driving drunk and killing people, 'work?'
Who cares? She's not an employee and doesn't have to justify her income to anyone.

Since you're not her boss, she doesn't have to justify her worth to you. You have it confused. All you need to know is that she has that much and it's none of your damn business what she does with it.

They should be honorable enough to know that if they offer a set of skills and are getting paid at an equivalent level for those skills to STFU or improve them. What you demand is they be paid at a wage above what they offer in return. You say whatever it is isn't enough but you don't what skills they offer in return for the higher wage.

Yes we know, Walmart Workers are unwashed untouchables. They aren't worthy of being treated like human beings. They should just shut up and be happy little slaves. God, you greedy bastids sure are warped.

Exactly. Her Dad gave her stock. He should have given it to you. Waaaaah.

Yes, her stock is worth that.

Who cares? She's not an employee and doesn't have to justify her income to anyone.

Paul seems to think Alice Walton works for him.

Exactly. Her Dad gave her stock. He should have given it to you. Waaaaah.

Yes, her stock is worth that.

Don't be shocked if Paul think so. Remember, he believes "we" can do better but wants someone else to fund it.

You support and worship the dark side bullies.

He doesn't support that dark bully, Obama.

Well, that might be what you greedy folks' main problem is. You seem to base a human being's worth solely on a monetary level. Walmart Workers are people, and our fellow Americans. The richest nation on earth can surely do better. We can treat our fellow Americans better.

You're the one preoccupied with rating someone's worth in terms of money.

I play your game sometimes. I find it interesting.

Nah... you're just not a deep thinker, and a bit of a hypocrite.

What skills does she have, and how much work has she ever done?

What skills do you have, and how much work have you ever done?

Since you're not her boss, she doesn't have to justify her worth to you. You have it confused. All you need to know is that she has that much and it's none of your damn business what she does with it.

Oh i see, she's worth every penny of her $8 Billion for doing nothing but driving drunk and killing people. But the poor guy mopping the floors at Walmart isn't even worth $8 an hr. Yeah, you greedy folks sure have crossed over to the dark side. You're lost.

Bottom line, why do I care how someone got what they have as long as they obtained it legally? If a company wanted to pay them more than they were worth and went out of business as a consequence, oops. If a wealthy relative gave it to them, it's not my issue. If they won the lottery, good for them, have fun dealing with the haters. I love the idle rich who flaunt their wealth. They're pumping money into the economy and employ a lot of people at good paying jobs.

Oh i see, she's worth every penny of her $8 Billion for doing nothing but driving drunk and killing people. But the poor guy mopping the floors at Walmart isn't even worth $8 an hr. Yeah, you greedy folks sure have crossed over to the dark side. You're lost.
In your world, how does the color 9 smell? I ask because you seem incapable of differentiating between things that are very different. The act of sweeping a floor is not worth very much to a company, while being the founder and visionary behind the company is worth a LOT. You see, the money that the Walmart heirs inherited was ALREADY EARNED and given to them. Thus, to try to tie it to what a guy makes now sweeping the floor is irrelevant.

She is the one paying the mopper, stupid shit. Either he accepts it or quits.

What is So hard for you to comprehend that???

She's worth it because she had it. Don't like it, tough shit you jealous bastard.

Since most people can do the skills required to mop a floor, no it's not worth $8/hr.

In your world, how does the color 9 smell? I ask because you seem incapable of differentiating between things that are very different. The act of sweeping a floor is not worth very much to a company, while being the founder and visionary behind the company is worth a LOT. You see, the money that the Walmart heirs inherited was ALREADY EARNED and given to them. Thus, to try to tie it to what a guy makes now sweeping the floor is irrelevant.

:badgrin: Ha, Alice Walton a 'visionary?' More like a disgusting pampered little Daddy's Girl. And a murderer. You folks really are lost.

:badgrin: Ha, Alice Walton a 'visionary?' More like a disgusting pampered little Daddy's Girl. And a murderer. You folks really are lost.

If you hadn't said Alice Walton, I could swear you were talking about the Kennedy family. You do know how the Kennedy family made their money don't you?

If you hadn't said Alice Walton, I could swear you were talking about the Kennedy family. You do know how the Kennedy family made their money don't you?

Yes, Alice Walton and Ted Kennedy do have a lot in common. Two pampered rich assholes who got away with murder. And Alice Walton might even be worse than Kennedy. She got a good man fired from his job as well.

But hey you wanna go on supporting evil, that's on you. I'm gonna have to pass though. There's other great stores out there. Ones where you can actually get quality products and service. And the Workers aren't miserable.

Yes, Alice Walton and Ted Kennedy do have a lot in common. Two pampered rich assholes who got away with murder. And Alice Walton might even be worse than Kennedy. She got a good man fired from his job as well.

But hey you wanna go on supporting evil, that's on you. I'm gonna have to pass though. There's other great stores out there. Ones where you can actually get quality products and service. And the Workers aren't miserable.

I support someone doing with what is theirs the way they, not you, choose. If you want to think it's your place to have any say about what someone should do with their money, go ahead. You'll never amount to anything more than shit in a ******'s back yard.

Forum List

Back