DC's Minimum Wage Really Does Cost Jobs At Walmart

Los Angeles is closing a Walmart over the $15 minimum wage.

-Geaux

Walmart Shuts Down L.A. Store Due To $15 Minimum Wage Increase And Union Harassment

Perhaps if these local residents who live in the “City of Angles” understood the basic concept of “profit” and “loss” or perhaps understood economics, rather than relay on political hacks, professional agitators and self-serving unions, for an honest discourse on their working conditions, Wal-Mart would still be open and employing people.
Rather then closing its doors within this impoverished neighborhood in Chinatown. The demise of this particular store was in part due to an unrealistic understanding my career politicians, and activists on how businesses actually function, and at the heart of the issue was the mandated new $15-dollar minimum wage and the continued harassment by the unions.
Walmart Shuts Down L.A. Store Due To $15 Minimum Wage Increase And Union Harassment ⋆ US Herald

Walmart won't be missed. It'll be replaced by something better. It's an evil entity sucking the lifeblood out of America. The Community wil be better off in the end. When Walmart does finally die, the nation can live again.
Why do you hate poor people so much?

Walmart has conributed heavily to making Americans poor. It's an evil entity. Communities should shun it all costs.

Walmart has conributed heavily to making Americans poor.

The 125 million Americans who shop there weekly disagree with your ignorant claim.

Those numbers are rapidly declining. Besides it being an unethical immoral entity, it really is a miserable shopping experience. I can't think of any other place that provides a worse shopping experience. Most of its loyal customers really are pretty gross. They're usually greedy, fat, stinky, and loud.

They make it miserable for other customers. Since i've stopped shoping there, i actually kinda enjoy shopping. There are other great stores out there that do provide quality products and service. I suggest people venture out and escape Walmart.

Pompous much?

Walmart has conributed heavily to making Americans poor. It's an evil entity. Communities should shun it all costs.
They also provide a lot of poor people access to goods they otherwise could not afford.

It's helped make them poor.
By selling them cheap goods at low prices? That simply does not compute in the real world.

Walmart helped make them poor. Too bad most of em don't realize that.
Working made them poor? That's ignorant

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Walmart has fucked America. Its unethical immoral practices have destroyed so many lives. It represents everything wrong with our nation.

And stop stinking up my Costco. Get your dumbass back to Walmart where you belong. ;)

Are you sure there isn't a pack of toilet paper somewhere that you need to be paying three times too much for? Please don't let us detain you.

Paul is jealous. Alice Walton's dad gave her billions in stock.
All Paul inherited was a lower than average IQ and a bad attitude.

Exactly, she never worked for anything in her life. Yet you greedy wankers truly believe she's worth every penny of her $Billions. Y'all need to stop your blind Corporate-Worshipping. Greedy Corporatism does not = Capitalism/Democracy.
Wrong. Her DAD believed she was worth what he gave her. Big difference.

Ah, we'll just go round & round on this one. Y'all greedy folks hate the poor Worker struggling along, yet worship scum like Alice Walton. Y'all need to reexamine your values. You don't have to be loyal Corporate-Bootlickers.

Thank unions for the demise of the middle class, There demands were cost prohibitive

-Geaux

Walmart won't be missed. It'll be replaced by something better. It's an evil entity sucking the lifeblood out of America. The Community wil be better off in the end. When Walmart does finally die, the nation can live again.
Why do you hate poor people so much?

Walmart has conributed heavily to making Americans poor.

The 125 million Americans who shop there weekly disagree with your ignorant claim.

Those numbers are rapidly declining. Besides it being an unethical immoral entity, it really is a miserable shopping experience. I can't think of any other place that provides a worse shopping experience. Most of its loyal customers really are pretty gross. They're usually greedy, fat, stinky, and loud.

They make it miserable for other customers. Since i've stopped shoping there, i actually kinda enjoy shopping. There are other great stores out there that do provide quality products and service. I suggest people venture out and escape Walmart.

Pompous much?

Just stating the truth. It's not a pleasant shopping experience. You gotta put up with the stinky Walmart farter mobs, dirty stores, long lines, shitty products, miserable employees, and so on. Since i've stopped shopping there, i actually kinda enjoy shopping. It is what it is.

Are you sure there isn't a pack of toilet paper somewhere that you need to be paying three times too much for? Please don't let us detain you.

Exactly, she never worked for anything in her life. Yet you greedy wankers truly believe she's worth every penny of her $Billions. Y'all need to stop your blind Corporate-Worshipping. Greedy Corporatism does not = Capitalism/Democracy.

Ah, we'll just go round & round on this one. Y'all greedy folks hate the poor Worker struggling along, yet worship scum like Alice Walton. Y'all need to reexamine your values. You don't have to be loyal Corporate-Bootlickers.

Thank unions for the demise of the middle class, There demands were cost prohibitive

-Geaux

Yes, how dare they wanna make a liveable wage. They should just shut up and be happy slaves. That's what scum like Alice Walton say anyway.

-Geaux

Yes, how dare they wanna make a liveable wage. They should just shut up and be happy slaves. That's what scum like Alice Walton say anyway.

Want= sacrifice and hard work

Want does NOT = entitled.

Jesus, not once, went about using the government to force what he believed on anyone. That's where you morons are confused. While Jesus did say that we should help our fellow man, he didn't mandate it through government laws dictating it. What he taught was doing it because you cared not because you were forced to.

Jesus also held people accountable for their actions. With the woman at the well, he didn't say continue doing what you're doing. He said go and sin no more.

You, like so many others, twist the words of Jesus and make it appear he forced people to do something.

We are a Christian Nation, no? Are we really doing all we can do for our fellow man? I think Jesus is very disappointed in us. We're blessed being the richest nation on earth, yet we're the quickest to turn our backs on the least fortunate among us. Hate & Greed consumes our nation at this point. It's very sad.

We're blessed being the richest nation on earth, yet we're so quick to turn our backs on the least fortunate among us.

You mean the "greedy, fat, stinky, and loud" among us?

Just cause i don't wanna shop with you greedy Walmart farters, doesn't mean i don't care about ya. I hope you're doing well. But man, y'all is some gross folks. I enjoy shopping elsewhere.
Then you and several like minded individuals should go down to your closest Walmart and tell the store manager that you're going to supplement every worker's paycheck for that day so that every worker would receive at least $15/hr for their shift. You won't do that.

I'll gladly pay a little more for my goods if it helps some American Workers out. How bout you?
Go right ahead. I will be shopping at the stores that give me the best value. Why? Because I live in the real world with real responsibility like feeding my family and your ignorant liberal ideology won't feed them

They also provide a lot of poor people access to goods they otherwise could not afford.

By selling them cheap goods at low prices? That simply does not compute in the real world.

Walmart has fucked America. Its unethical immoral practices have destroyed so many lives. It represents everything wrong with our nation.
What a hypocritical ass you are .

-Geaux

Entitled seems to work pretty well for Alice Walton. Drives drunk, Kills a guy, gets another one fired, still living the dream. You greedy folks really do need to reevaluate your values.

I stand by my assessment of Walmart. It's exactly what's wrong with our country.

-Geaux

Entitled seems to work pretty well for Alice Walton. Drives drunk, Kills a guy, gets another one fired, still living the dream. You greedy folks really do need to reevaluate your values.
Tell us how it is Karl

I stand by my assessment of Walmart. It's exactly what's wrong with our country.
What's wrong is hypocrites like you. Of course I always knew you were nothing more then a progressive

-Geaux

Tell us how it is Karl

Hey, it's you folks who worship scum like Alice Walton. I just call it like it is.

What's wrong is hypocrites like you. Of course I always knew you were nothing more then a progressive

If caring about my fellow man makes me a 'Progressive', than so be it.

NVofYqt.jpg

-Geaux

Tell us how it is Karl

Hey, it's you folks who worship scum like Alice Walton. I just call it like it is.
Please tell us more of this class warfare you are espousing

Jealousy isn't caring

Los Angeles is closing a Walmart over the $15 minimum wage.

-Geaux

Walmart Shuts Down L.A. Store Due To $15 Minimum Wage Increase And Union Harassment

Perhaps if these local residents who live in the “City of Angles” understood the basic concept of “profit” and “loss” or perhaps understood economics, rather than relay on political hacks, professional agitators and self-serving unions, for an honest discourse on their working conditions, Wal-Mart would still be open and employing people.
Rather then closing its doors within this impoverished neighborhood in Chinatown. The demise of this particular store was in part due to an unrealistic understanding my career politicians, and activists on how businesses actually function, and at the heart of the issue was the mandated new $15-dollar minimum wage and the continued harassment by the unions.
Walmart Shuts Down L.A. Store Due To $15 Minimum Wage Increase And Union Harassment ⋆ US Herald

Walmart won't be missed. It'll be replaced by something better. It's an evil entity sucking the lifeblood out of America. The Community will be better off in the end. When Walmart does finally die, the nation can live again.

They'll show up somewhere else.

-Geaux

Sounds like you're talking about a Kennedy

-Geaux

Jealousy isn't caring

Trying to help the less fortunate among us does not = 'Jealousy.'

Rich folks like the Waltons don't need the help. You greedy folks just need to reevaluate your values. Try helping the folks who actually need the help. That's what Jesus would want.

Forum List

Back