DC's Minimum Wage Really Does Cost Jobs At Walmart

Hey, it's you folks who worship scum like Alice Walton. I just call it like it is.

Who worships her? What you advocate is that you want to sit on your throne and dictate morals.

Societies do it all the time. All civilized societies dictate morals. It's nothing new or unusual.

What do other societies have to do with the United States of America?

-Geaux

In free Societies, the Society dictates the morals. It's always been that way.

Then it's not free. You're the kind of person that thinks it's OK to tell others what they should do with their money, a private matter, yet raise all sorts of hell when someone says abortion, something you also call a private matter, is wrong.

If society, as you say, can dictate how another person's money is used, society can also dictate what a woman does with her body. No difference. The problem comes in when what you believe is supported and you call it the will of the people yet when it's something you oppose, you call it mob rule.

Like it or not, Societies decide on and dictate the morals. It's always been that way.

I used to. It's a place of misery. It represents everything wrong with our nation. I will never again give my hard-earned money to scum like Alice Walton.
Nor to those working there.

Sadly, that is the case. I feel for em, but i can't give my money to such an evil entity.

Then you don't care about them yet expect the rest of us to do it so you can feel good about yourself.

Uh yeah, you greedy wankas are the ones who were boasting about not caring about the man Alice Walton killed. So i can only go by what i observe. Your hate & greed consumes you. You don't care about the less fortunate among us. I only call it like i see it.

Yet nothing from you about the woman Ted Kennedy killed. He killed Mary Jo and didn't have the decency to say anything about it until the next day. How many times did he get re-elected after that?

Fuck him too.

We're blessed being the richest nation on earth, yet we're so quick to turn our backs on the least fortunate among us.

You mean the "greedy, fat, stinky, and loud" among us?

Just cause i don't wanna shop with you greedy Walmart farters, doesn't mean i don't care about ya. I hope you're doing well. But man, y'all is some gross folks. I enjoy shopping elsewhere.
Then you and several like minded individuals should go down to your closest Walmart and tell the store manager that you're going to supplement every worker's paycheck for that day so that every worker would receive at least $15/hr for their shift. You won't do that.

I'll gladly pay a little more for my goods if it helps some American Workers out. How bout you?

No. If you want to help someone out that way you CLAIM you do, you don't have to buy a damn thing, therefore, prices have nothing to do with it. All you have to do if find those you say you care about and provide something to them they don't have but you believe they need. It doesn't involve a thing but YOU and them. The government isn't involved. No store is involved. Just you doing what you say should be done and doing it with YOUR money. That's what you don't get. You want to drag all sorts of entities into it when that isn't necessary and what you say should be done without them being involved.

So just sit back and allow the Walmarts of the world to have their slaves? Just do nothing? I mean who's gonna fight for the less fortunate among us? The greedy scum that runs Walmart sure aren't gonna.

No, let them pay those workers what their skills are worth. You don't want someone telling you what to do with your money, why do you think it's your place to tell someone else.

Sadly, that is the case. I feel for em, but i can't give my money to such an evil entity.

Then you don't care about them yet expect the rest of us to do it so you can feel good about yourself.

Uh yeah, you greedy wankas are the ones who were boasting about not caring about the man Alice Walton killed. So i can only go by what i observe. Your hate & greed consumes you. You don't care about the less fortunate among us. I only call it like i see it.

You are the one that doesn't care about the less fortunate.

Yeah, y'all were here yesterday boasting about not giving a shit about the man Alice Walton killed, or the man she had fired. A couple of you even went as far as to blame the victims. How far will y'all go in your worship of Corporate Scum? Looks like you're willing to go all the way with it.
Why don't you provide posts of where someone said they were glad Alice Walton killed someone.

Just cause i don't wanna shop with you greedy Walmart farters, doesn't mean i don't care about ya. I hope you're doing well. But man, y'all is some gross folks. I enjoy shopping elsewhere.
Then you and several like minded individuals should go down to your closest Walmart and tell the store manager that you're going to supplement every worker's paycheck for that day so that every worker would receive at least $15/hr for their shift. You won't do that.

I'll gladly pay a little more for my goods if it helps some American Workers out. How bout you?

No. If you want to help someone out that way you CLAIM you do, you don't have to buy a damn thing, therefore, prices have nothing to do with it. All you have to do if find those you say you care about and provide something to them they don't have but you believe they need. It doesn't involve a thing but YOU and them. The government isn't involved. No store is involved. Just you doing what you say should be done and doing it with YOUR money. That's what you don't get. You want to drag all sorts of entities into it when that isn't necessary and what you say should be done without them being involved.

So just sit back and allow the Walmarts of the world to have their slaves? Just do nothing? I mean who's gonna fight for the less fortunate among us? The greedy scum that runs Walmart sure aren't gonna.

Then you must of supported the overdue pay raise for our fighting men and women? You know, the military has members on food stamps?

-Geaux

Yes, that is shameful. More Walmart Shoppers to fatten Alice Walton's bank account. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

No, let them pay those workers what their skills are worth. You don't want someone telling you what to do with your money, why do you think it's your place to tell someone else.

So just leave it all up to the Alice Waltons of the world? Sorry, ain't gonna happen. The less fortunate among us need folks fighting for them. You can't just leave it all up to the Corporate Scum.

Then you must of supported the overdue pay raise for our fighting men and women? You know, the military has members on food stamps?

-Geaux

Yes, that is shameful. More Walmart Shoppers to fatten Alice Walton's bank account. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

She, I suspect, would laugh at you.

Yeah, y'all were here yesterday boasting about not giving a shit about the man Alice Walton killed, or the man she had fired. A couple of you even went as far as to blame the victims. How far will y'all go in your worship of Corporate Scum? Looks like you're willing to go all the way with it.
Why don't you provide posts of where someone said they were glad Alice Walton killed someone.

A couple of you wingnuts openly stated you didn't give a shit about the man she killed or the man she had fired. You even blamed the poor man for her killing him. Truly shameful. You greedy folks really do need to reassess your values. Your hate & greed is consuming you.

You said you don't go there yet you keep saying things as if you do.

I used to. It's a place of misery. It represents everything wrong with our nation. I will never again give my hard-earned money to scum like Alice Walton.

Uh yeah, you greedy wankas are the ones who were boasting about not caring about the man Alice Walton killed.

Who did that? Where?

or the man she had fired.

That's awful! Any details?

-Geaux

Walmart helps create poverty in America. Do some research of your own. It's been an absolute disaster for American Workers.

-Geaux

No, she'd just ask him for an order of fries.
I hear he's very good at his job.

Uh yeah, you greedy wankas are the ones who were boasting about not caring about the man Alice Walton killed.

Who did that? Where?

Don't have time to dig it up. But the greedy wanker knows who he or she is. They even went as far as to blame the poor guy for her killing him. That's how low the greedy wankers will stoop to worship scum like Alice Walton. Bleepin shameful.

-Geaux

Alice Walton loves our Soldiers being poorer. More shoppers to make her richer. She's lovin it.

A couple of you wingnuts openly stated you didn't give a shit about the man she killed or the man she had fired. You even blamed the poor man for her killing him. Truly shameful. You greedy folks really do need to reassess your values. Your hate & greed is consuming you.

Show the posts. Give the post #. If you can't, it didn't happen because you say it did.

The info on Alice Walton is widely available on the Web.

-Geaux

Alice Walton loves our Soldiers being poorer. More shoppers to make her richer. She's lovin it.

Alice Walton loves our Soldiers being poorer. More shoppers to make her richer.

Poor people shop at WalMart? They must like the low prices. I hate it when you contradict yourself. Durr.

-Geaux

Walmart helps create poverty in America. Do some research of your own. It's been an absolute disaster for American Workers.

Walmart was responsible for someone having low skills that they had before they went to work for Walmart?

Hate to break it to you but if someone comes to them with low skills, Walmart isn't the cause of their low skills.

Greedy bastards. They fuck over America every chance they get! Bring in illegals, offshore and do everything to fuck over the worker. Yet, we can always count on the loserterian to side with the super rich, can't we. damn!

The info on Alice Walton is widely available on the Web.

I'm still waiting on you to provide posts where you claimed peopel were happy because of it.

Forum List

Back