DC's Minimum Wage Really Does Cost Jobs At Walmart

They're DEMANDING a handout. If someone is being paid what their skills are worth, it isn't inhumane.

If they were being paid $4/hr for $8/hr skills, you would have an argument. They're not. You simply don't like equality.

$8/hr is a pathetic disgrace in today's America. If you don't see that, there's no possibility of reasoning with you. We as a nation can do better. We can treat our Workers better.

Then start your own company arm chair CEO.

I bet you if you would have won the 1.4 billion , you would only be worth 1.4 million in 2017.

Again, if you can't see that paying a fellow American $8/hr is disgraceful, there is no hope for you. Not much point in continuing a discussion with you.

Yeah, those "WalMart farter Mongoloids" are worth $15 an hour, damn it! It's disgraceful that you don't vote money out of other people's pockets to give to people Paulie can't even speak nicely about!

I was referring to most of Walmart's loyal shoppers. They're the Walmart farter Mongoloids. Walmart Workers should actually be given medels for puttin up with their stench all day.

Like i said, i have a relative who worked in Management there for years. He's got some real horror stories about Walmart customers. 'Greedy, Stinky, Fat, Loud.' That sums up the average loyal Walmart Shopper. I definitely don't miss shopping there.

I know who you think you were referring to. Leftists usually think they're saying one thing - and being TREMENDOUSLY clever about it - while inadvertently communicating something very different.

WalMart's employees ARE WalMart's shoppers. They aren't all of them, obviously, but they are certainly representative of them.

Furthermore, you are hardly ONLY advocating raising the minimum wage just for WalMart's employees. You are advocating it for everyone . . . including those you dismiss as "Walmart farter Mongoloids". So the point still stands: You're not the enlightened compassionate saint you want to believe yourself. You're a bigoted, condescending hypocrite who spews platitudes about "caring for the poor" out of one side of your mouth while hating and vilifying them out of the other.

Feel free to keep talking, but do understand that we can now all see you for exactly what you are, and we're holding our noses from YOUR stench.

Again, if you can see that forcing your conception of "disgrace" on others is wrong, there's not much point in continuing a discussion with you.

Uh huh, Alice Walton has mad skills. She's 'worth' every penny of her several $Billions. Sure she is.

Again, you'd have to ask the people who gave her the money. Unless she stole it, someone must have though she was worth it.

I asked you the question. You seem to feel workers at Walmart aren't worth being payed even a liveable wage. So, is she worth it?

YOU don't even think they're worth speaking about respectfully, but you want us to think they're worth $15 an hour?

Regardles of anything i've said, you should think they're worth $15 an hour. If you have any humanity left anyway.

I definitely need morality preached to me by an elitist pig like you. Hey, tell me more about "farter Mongoloids", so that maybe I can learn to not only shit all over the poor, but do so by ALSO denigrating the handicapped. Abusing the disabled has never been one of my skills, and you're clearly a master at it.

If YOU are an example of "having humanity", remind me to sign up for membership in any other species in the universe, because I'm frankly ashamed to have anything in common with the likes of you at all.

Then start your own company arm chair CEO.

I bet you if you would have won the 1.4 billion , you would only be worth 1.4 million in 2017.

Again, if you can't see that paying a fellow American $8/hr is disgraceful, there is no hope for you. Not much point in continuing a discussion with you.

Yeah, those "WalMart farter Mongoloids" are worth $15 an hour, damn it! It's disgraceful that you don't vote money out of other people's pockets to give to people Paulie can't even speak nicely about!

I was referring to most of Walmart's loyal shoppers. They're the Walmart farter Mongoloids. Walmart Workers should actually be given medels for puttin up with their stench all day.

Like i said, i have a relative who worked in Management there for years. He's got some real horror stories about Walmart customers. 'Greedy, Stinky, Fat, Loud.' That sums up the average loyal Walmart Shopper. I definitely don't miss shopping there.

Just something else should think they should be GIVEN.

Perhaps your relative was speaking of himself.

Nah, he lived the Wamart farter Mongoloid nightmare. Y'all are nasty.

. . . Said the piece of maggot-ridden dog shit.

:badgrin: Ha, Alice Walton a 'visionary?' More like a disgusting pampered little Daddy's Girl. And a murderer. You folks really are lost.
Did you read what I said? The FOUNDER and VISIONARY behind the company was Sam Walton. HIS vision was worth a LOT to the company. He passed HIS OWN money on to his heirs. Please try to pay attention.

That is something Liberal bleeding hearts hate. They think that someone should pass along what is theirs to people bleeding hearts want it passed along to.

Well, then you can stop calling yourself a 'Christian' now. Jesus Christ was the ultimate 'bleeding heart.' He cared about his fellow man.

Jesus, not once, went about using the government to force what he believed on anyone. That's where you morons are confused. While Jesus did say that we should help our fellow man, he didn't mandate it through government laws dictating it. What he taught was doing it because you cared not because you were forced to.

Jesus also held people accountable for their actions. With the woman at the well, he didn't say continue doing what you're doing. He said go and sin no more.

You, like so many others, twist the words of Jesus and make it appear he forced people to do something.

We are a Christian Nation, no? Are we really doing all we can do for our fellow man? I think Jesus is very disappointed in us. We're blessed being the richest nation on earth, yet we're the quickest to turn our backs on the least fortunate among us. Hate & Greed consumes our nation at this point. It's very sad.

Really? NOW you want to invoke Jesus Christ to sanction your positions? You really think there's a parallel between you and the Messiah (the REAL Messiah, not Barack Obama)? Hey, tell me how many times Jesus Christ bragged about how He chose which stores to shop in primarily by avoiding those "farter Mongoloids" whose presence He simply couldn't bear to be in.

Trust me, Spanky, you should stop talking, because there is literally nothing you can say that's ever going to erase the revelation of your lack of character that you made with the phrase "WalMart farter Mongoloid". No matter how many pious leftist platitudes you mouth at us, all we're ever going to hear from you is "I hate poor people."

Did you read what I said? The FOUNDER and VISIONARY behind the company was Sam Walton. HIS vision was worth a LOT to the company. He passed HIS OWN money on to his heirs. Please try to pay attention.

That is something Liberal bleeding hearts hate. They think that someone should pass along what is theirs to people bleeding hearts want it passed along to.

Well, then you can stop calling yourself a 'Christian' now. Jesus Christ was the ultimate 'bleeding heart.' He cared about his fellow man.

Jesus, not once, went about using the government to force what he believed on anyone. That's where you morons are confused. While Jesus did say that we should help our fellow man, he didn't mandate it through government laws dictating it. What he taught was doing it because you cared not because you were forced to.

Jesus also held people accountable for their actions. With the woman at the well, he didn't say continue doing what you're doing. He said go and sin no more.

You, like so many others, twist the words of Jesus and make it appear he forced people to do something.

We are a Christian Nation, no? Are we really doing all we can do for our fellow man? I think Jesus is very disappointed in us. We're blessed being the richest nation on earth, yet we're the quickest to turn our backs on the least fortunate among us. Hate & Greed consumes our nation at this point. It's very sad.

We're blessed being the richest nation on earth, yet we're so quick to turn our backs on the least fortunate among us.

You mean the "greedy, fat, stinky, and loud" among us?

Yeah, you know, those "WalMart farter Mongoloids" that he avoids like the plague and wants kept out of the stores HE shops in.

Leftists "care" about the peasants . . . so long as they stay in their ghettos and don't presume to storm the palace.

We're blessed being the richest nation on earth, yet we're so quick to turn our backs on the least fortunate among us.

Just cause i don't wanna shop with you greedy Walmart farters, doesn't mean i don't care about ya. I hope you're doing well. But man, y'all is some gross folks. I enjoy shopping elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing, Marie Antoinette.

Los Angeles is closing a Walmart over the $15 minimum wage.

-Geaux

Walmart Shuts Down L.A. Store Due To $15 Minimum Wage Increase And Union Harassment

Perhaps if these local residents who live in the “City of Angles” understood the basic concept of “profit” and “loss” or perhaps understood economics, rather than relay on political hacks, professional agitators and self-serving unions, for an honest discourse on their working conditions, Wal-Mart would still be open and employing people.
Rather then closing its doors within this impoverished neighborhood in Chinatown. The demise of this particular store was in part due to an unrealistic understanding my career politicians, and activists on how businesses actually function, and at the heart of the issue was the mandated new $15-dollar minimum wage and the continued harassment by the unions.
Walmart Shuts Down L.A. Store Due To $15 Minimum Wage Increase And Union Harassment ⋆ US Herald

Walmart won't be missed. It'll be replaced by something better. It's an evil entity sucking the lifeblood out of America. The Community wil be better off in the end. When Walmart does finally die, the nation can live again.
Why do you hate poor people so much?

Walmart has conributed heavily to making Americans poor. It's an evil entity. Communities should shun it all costs.
They also provide a lot of poor people access to goods they otherwise could not afford.

You talk like you expect him to actually know something about the lives of the "WalMart farter Mongoloids" he so assiduously avoids ever actually encountering.

Elitists really prefer their poor people theoretical and abstract, because real peasants are just so . . . messy. And they just don't appreciate being told, "Let them eat cake" for some reason.

And stop stinking up my Costco. Get your dumbass back to Walmart where you belong. ;)

Are you sure there isn't a pack of toilet paper somewhere that you need to be paying three times too much for? Please don't let us detain you.

Paul is jealous. Alice Walton's dad gave her billions in stock.
All Paul inherited was a lower than average IQ and a bad attitude.

Exactly, she never worked for anything in her life. Yet you greedy wankers truly believe she's worth every penny of her $Billions. Y'all need to stop your blind Corporate-Worshipping. Greedy Corporatism does not = Capitalism/Democracy.
Wrong. Her DAD believed she was worth what he gave her. Big difference.

Ah, we'll just go round & round on this one. Y'all greedy folks hate the poor Worker struggling along, yet worship scum like Alice Walton. Y'all need to reexamine your values. You don't have to be loyal Corporate-Bootlickers.

WE hate the poor? Not one of US has felt the need to call them names and brag about how we're too good to ever go near them.

I'd say YOU don't have to be a shit-eating hypocritical bigot, but I suspect you actually probably do.

Walmart has conributed heavily to making Americans poor. It's an evil entity. Communities should shun it all costs.
They also provide a lot of poor people access to goods they otherwise could not afford.

It's helped make them poor.
By selling them cheap goods at low prices? That simply does not compute in the real world.

Walmart helped make them poor. Too bad most of em don't realize that.

Well, you know, those filthy peons aren't NEARLY as smart as their elitist betters, which is why the filthy animals need to be enslaved and controlled, right?

Just cause i don't wanna shop with you greedy Walmart farters, doesn't mean i don't care about ya. I hope you're doing well. But man, y'all is some gross folks. I enjoy shopping elsewhere.
Then you and several like minded individuals should go down to your closest Walmart and tell the store manager that you're going to supplement every worker's paycheck for that day so that every worker would receive at least $15/hr for their shift. You won't do that.

Good God, no. Actually, physically go to a WalMart, where he might have to actually SEE one of those "farter Mongoloids" in person, instead of being able to "care" about them from a cocktail party in his gated community with his elitist friends? One of them might accidentally TOUCH him! *shudder* The HORROR!

Why not just suggest he visit a leper colony? What are you thinking?

It's helped make them poor.
By selling them cheap goods at low prices? That simply does not compute in the real world.

Working made them poor? That's ignorant

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Walmart has fucked America. Its unethical immoral practices have destroyed so many lives. It represents everything wrong with our nation.

. . . Spoken from the "moral authority" of Marie Antoinette in her palace. Anyone else going to cry themselves to sleep tonight because filth like this doesn't approve of you? Show of hands?

Walmart has conributed heavily to making Americans poor.

The 125 million Americans who shop there weekly disagree with your ignorant claim.

Those numbers are rapidly declining. Besides it being an unethical immoral entity, it really is a miserable shopping experience. I can't think of any other place that provides a worse shopping experience. Most of its loyal customers really are pretty gross. They're usually greedy, fat, stinky, and loud.

They make it miserable for other customers. Since i've stopped shoping there, i actually kinda enjoy shopping. There are other great stores out there that do provide quality products and service. I suggest people venture out and escape Walmart.

Pompous much?

Just stating the truth. It's not a pleasant shopping experience. You gotta put up with the stinky Walmart farter mobs, dirty stores, long lines, shitty products, miserable employees, and so on. Since i've stopped shopping there, i actually kinda enjoy shopping. It is what it is.

And what it is is elitist hypocrisy.

Walmart has fucked America. Its unethical immoral practices have destroyed so many lives. It represents everything wrong with our nation.
What a hypocritical ass you are .

I stand by my assessment of Walmart. It's exactly what's wrong with our country.

I stand by my assessment of you. You're exactly what's wrong with humanity.

I stand by my assessment of Walmart. It's exactly what's wrong with our country.
What's wrong is hypocrites like you. Of course I always knew you were nothing more then a progressive

If caring about my fellow man makes me a 'Progressive', than so be it.

If denigrating people as beneath you is "caring about your fellow man", I have yet another reason to be glad I'm not "progressive". I have no desire to "progress" to being a hypocritical snob.

What's wrong is hypocrites like you. Of course I always knew you were nothing more then a progressive

If caring about my fellow man makes me a 'Progressive', than so be it.
Jealousy isn't caring

Trying to help the less fortunate among us does not = 'Jealousy.'

Rich folks like the Waltons don't need the help. You greedy folks just need to reevaluate your values. Try helping the folks who actually need the help. That's what Jesus would want.

Demanding that other people's money be redistributed so you don't have to actually go anywhere near the rabble is not "trying to help the less fortunate". The only thing you're trying to help is your own self-image.

Tell us again how Jesus was just like you, and went around referring to the poor as "farter Mongoloids". We just can't hear too often the reality of your "Messianic compassion".

Yeah, we need to "re-evaluate our values", so that we can spew hatred and insults at poor people and the handicapped the way you do. God, I SOOOOO aspire to be moral like you . . . NOT!

Those numbers are rapidly declining. Besides it being an unethical immoral entity, it really is a miserable shopping experience. I can't think of any other place that provides a worse shopping experience. Most of its loyal customers really are pretty gross. They're usually greedy, fat, stinky, and loud.

They make it miserable for other customers. Since i've stopped shoping there, i actually kinda enjoy shopping. There are other great stores out there that do provide quality products and service. I suggest people venture out and escape Walmart.

You said you don't go there yet you keep saying things as if you do.

I used to. It's a place of misery. It represents everything wrong with our nation. I will never again give my hard-earned money to scum like Alice Walton.
Nor to those working there.

Sadly, that is the case. I feel for em, but i can't give my money to such an evil entity.

Then you don't care about them yet expect the rest of us to do it so you can feel good about yourself.

Hon, if you had Paul's utterly contemptible character, YOU'D be desperately scrambling to hide it, too.

Hey, it's you folks who worship scum like Alice Walton. I just call it like it is.

Who worships her? What you advocate is that you want to sit on your throne and dictate morals.

Societies do it all the time. All civilized societies dictate morals. It's nothing new or unusual.

What do other societies have to do with the United States of America?

-Geaux

In free Societies, the Society dictates the morals. It's always been that way.

We live in a free society?

-Geaux

More so than elitist progressive shitpiles like Paul want us to.

You said you don't go there yet you keep saying things as if you do.

I used to. It's a place of misery. It represents everything wrong with our nation. I will never again give my hard-earned money to scum like Alice Walton.
Nor to those working there.

Sadly, that is the case. I feel for em, but i can't give my money to such an evil entity.

Then you don't care about them yet expect the rest of us to do it so you can feel good about yourself.

Uh yeah, you greedy wankas are the ones who were boasting about not caring about the man Alice Walton killed. So i can only go by what i observe. Your hate & greed consumes you. You don't care about the less fortunate among us. I only call it like i see it.

Well, we certainly don't "care" about the "farter Mongoloids" in the same fashion you do, that's for sure. I don't believe any of us are actually capable of reaching that level of schizophrenic disdain.

Then you and several like minded individuals should go down to your closest Walmart and tell the store manager that you're going to supplement every worker's paycheck for that day so that every worker would receive at least $15/hr for their shift. You won't do that.

I'll gladly pay a little more for my goods if it helps some American Workers out. How bout you?

No. If you want to help someone out that way you CLAIM you do, you don't have to buy a damn thing, therefore, prices have nothing to do with it. All you have to do if find those you say you care about and provide something to them they don't have but you believe they need. It doesn't involve a thing but YOU and them. The government isn't involved. No store is involved. Just you doing what you say should be done and doing it with YOUR money. That's what you don't get. You want to drag all sorts of entities into it when that isn't necessary and what you say should be done without them being involved.

So just sit back and allow the Walmarts of the world to have their slaves? Just do nothing? I mean who's gonna fight for the less fortunate among us? The greedy scum that runs Walmart sure aren't gonna.

Is that what you're doing, Marie Antoinette? "Fighting" for the "farter Mongoloids" from your salon at Versailles? Somehow, I find it hard to see someone who brags about how horrified he is at being near actual poor people as a humanitarian. Go figure.

Forum List

Back