Dead illegal aliens...

No one puts a gun to their head to come across the border illegally.

I can't tell you how much of a shit I do not give about them being dead.

Our army should be at the border shooting the invaders as they try to cross. They are invading our country and the 20 million who are here cost us billions each year.

For my money they can all drop the fuck dead.

Our army should be at the border shooting the invaders as they try to cross. They are invading our country and the 20 million who are here cost us billions each year.

I am sure you celebrate every abortion,,,

Very Christian of you.

Very Christian of you.
I wouldnt even go that far,,,

thats as inhuman as abortion

Nope Not at all.

I just have no use for illegals and fake asylum seekers who cost us billions every year.

People who have no business in our country at all.

Very Christian of you.

Who says I'm a Christian. In fact I'm a Pagan.

Got a goat?? I needs one to sacrifice for the Summer solstice??

Nope Not at all.

I just have no use for illegals and fake asylum seekers who cost us billions every year.

so you just kill them like unwanted babies,,,

and who are you to determine if they have any business in this country,,,

maybe you progressives should follow the law instead of pissing on it,,,

How are they a responsibility of US citizens? They are fucking criminals fleeing from fucked up situations most likely of their own doing.
Let the fuckers rot in Mexico...
I wonder why this story never had made it to the mainstream networks?

In 2018, the remains of 127 dead migrants were recovered in southern Arizona, the Pima County Medical Examiner's Office said.

The office conducts autopsies on the remains of migrants found in Pima, Cochise and Santa Cruz counties, where the majority of migrants die.

The 127 remains recovered in 2018 were slightly below the 128 remains recovered the previous year, Medical Examiner's Office data show.

Over the past two years, the number of migrants recovered in southern Arizona has dipped to some of the lowest levels in recent years. In 2010, the number of migrant deaths recorded by the Pima County Medical Examiner's Office peaked at 222.

Although the number of remains recovered dipped in 2018, "we are not down to where we were," said Gregory Hess, Pima County's chief medical examiner.
The remains of 127 dead migrants were recovered in southern Arizona in 2018

upload_2019-6-27_9-40-11.jpeg
D94JGEFW4AAsE70

Nope Not at all.

They are invading our country and cost us billions every year.

You bleeding hearts are moaning and groaning because some of them die??

Get real. No one puts a gun to their head to illegally enter out country.

Oh and I'm as far from a progressive as you can get.
How are they a responsibility of US citizens? They are fucking criminals fleeing from fucked up situations most likely of their own doing.

In 2018, the remains of 127 dead migrants were recovered in southern Arizona, the Pima County Medical Examiner's Office said.

The office conducts autopsies on the remains of migrants found in Pima, Cochise and Santa Cruz counties, where the majority of migrants die.

The 127 remains recovered in 2018 were slightly below the 128 remains recovered the previous year, Medical Examiner's Office data show.

Over the past two years, the number of migrants recovered in southern Arizona has dipped to some of the lowest levels in recent years. In 2010, the number of migrant deaths recorded by the Pima County Medical Examiner's Office peaked at 222.

Although the number of remains recovered dipped in 2018, "we are not down to where we were," said Gregory Hess, Pima County's chief medical examiner.

View attachment 266636
D94JGEFW4AAsE70

The more the merrier. Less illegals getting into the country. No one puts a gun to their head. If they die. They die.

Oh and just look at AOC. Crying at a fence with a empty parking lot. How quint.

What an absolute POS.

Nope Not at all.

View attachment 266636
D94JGEFW4AAsE70

The more the merrier. Less illegals getting into the country. No one puts a gun to their head. If they die. They die.

What an absolute POS.
so youre OK with killing them instead of using the law to send them back home,,,

GOT IT,,,

youre no different than those that murder unwanted babies in the womb,,,

Nope Not at all.

View attachment 266636
D94JGEFW4AAsE70

What an absolute POS.
so youre OK with killing them instead of using the law to send them back home,,,

GOT IT,,,

They basically killed themselves dumbass. Who goes into a desert in Arizona other than someone trying to get into the country illegally.

No one put a gun to their head. They made that decision all on their own. They killed themselves.

Your just to stupid to realize it. You'd rather blame someone else for their poor decisions.

Oh and just what does abortion have to do with people committing suicide???

The more the merrier. ... If they die. They die........

You don't consider yourself an adherent to any major religion, do you?

Nope. I consider religion to be the bane of the world. And it is. When you consider how many wars have been fought over religion and how many people have died fighting those wars.

As for the dead illegals? No one put a gun to their head to cross a desert in Arizona. they basically killed themselves. You can blame who you want but the decision was theirs.

I won't waste time feeling sorry for idiots who commit suicide.

If you want to then feel free.

Nope Not at all.

View attachment 266636
D94JGEFW4AAsE70

What an absolute POS.

GOT IT,,,

They basically killed themselves dumbass. Who goes into a desert in Arizona other than someone trying to get into the country illegally.

No one put a gun to their head. They made that decision all on their own. They killed themselves.

Your just to stupid to realize it. You'd rather blame someone else for their poor decisions.

when you sit there and watch instead of doing something juswt like abortion makes you a murderer,,,

why is it you have no sympathy for brown children???

its the humane thing to do,,,
but I guess you arent human,,,

and all I've said is help them go back home and not sit back and watch them die,,,

Nope Not at all.

View attachment 266636
D94JGEFW4AAsE70

What an absolute POS.

GOT IT,,,

when you sit there and watch instead of doing something juswt like abortion makes you a murderer,,,

why is it you have no sympathy for brown children???

its the humane thing to do,,,
but I guess you arent human,,,

and all I've said is help them go back home and not sit back and watch them die,,,

I have no sympathy for people who kill themselves.

If you want to feel responsible be my guest.

Nope. I consider religion to be the bane of the world. And it is. When you consider how many wars have been fought over religion and how many people have died fighting those wars.

As for the dead illegals? No one put a gun to their head to cross a desert in Arizona. they basically killed themselves. You can blame who you want but the decision was theirs.

if your child was committing suicide you would just sit back and watch,,,

you are one sick ****,,,

if your child was committing suicide you would just sit back and watch,,,

you are one sick ****,,,
The illegals are not our children. They are the enemy. They are as much of an enemy as the Nazis or the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor or even the muslims that have been attacking us with terrorism. As the enemy, everyone that kills themselves is one we don't have to fight.

Nope Not at all.

Forum List

Back