Dead illegal aliens...

They are invading our country and cost us billions every year.

You bleeding hearts are moaning and groaning because some of them die??

Get real. No one puts a gun to their head to illegally enter out country.

Oh and I'm as far from a progressive as you can get.

and welfare babies cost millions each yr,,,maybe thats why youre OK with abortion,,,

Did I say I was okay with abortion?? No I did not.....

You have made it clear that you care nothing for human life. That sounds like a pro-abortion democrat, if not worse.

Oh Please. Cry me a fucking River.

Those people died trying to enter our country illegally. No one put a gun to their head. If you want to feel sorry for their poor choices then feel free.

If you want to assume responsibility for their poor choices then feel free.

Just don't expect me to.

Oh and I'm a long way from a pro-abortion Democrat.

I'm a registered Independent and the last time I voted for a Dem for POTUS was Carter. The worst vote I ever cast.

So take your bleeding heart and shove it up your ass.

and what about that comment is pro life???

none of it because youre a baby killer at heart,,,if you even have a heart,,,

LMAO I've never killed a baby nor would I. That's your twisted view.

I don't agree with you. It is what it is.

Take a hike you liberal ass you.

and welfare babies cost millions each yr,,,maybe thats why youre OK with abortion,,,

You have made it clear that you care nothing for human life. That sounds like a pro-abortion democrat, if not worse.

Those people died trying to enter our country illegally. No one put a gun to their head. If you want to feel sorry for their poor choices then feel free.

Just don't expect me to.

I'm a registered Independent and the last time I voted for a Dem for POTUS was Carter. The worst vote I ever cast.

you just sit back and watch as it happens like most progressives,,,,,,thats a baby killer too,,,,

They are invading our country and cost us billions every year.

You bleeding hearts are moaning and groaning because some of them die??

Get real. No one puts a gun to their head to illegally enter out country.

Oh and I'm as far from a progressive as you can get.

Oh Please. Cry me a fucking River......

Cry for your own lack of any shred of morality. Just remember, you're no American.

I don't agree with you so I have no morality??

I speak the truth as I see it and I'm as much an American as you are. If you are that is.

I don't pull punches on anything. If you can't accept that then don't read my posts.

Cry for your own lack of any shred of morality. Just remember, you're no American.

I don't agree with you so I have no morality??

I speak the truth as I see it and I'm as much an American as you are. If you are that is.

I don't pull punches on anything. If you can't accept that then don't read my posts.

your desire to see children dead is what makes you immoral, not disagreeing with him,,,

I don't agree with you so I have no morality??.....

No, you disdain human life so you have no morality. It's pretty straightforward.

Just don't expect me to.

you just sit back and watch as it happens like most progressives,,,,,,thats a baby killer too,,,,

LMAO I'm as far from a progressive as you can get.

I wonder how many babies you've killed since you're a progressive.

Happy trails dipshit.

I speak the truth as I see it and I'm as much an American as you are. ....

Clearly you are not. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to reveal that you are immoral and un-American. Do you expect me to feel guilty for you?

No, you disdain human life so you have no morality. It's pretty straightforward.

I don't disdain human life. I just refuse to let others dump responsibility for the actions of others onto me.

I have loads of morality even though the only morality you see is your own.

If that's your cup of tea then have at it.

Just don't expect me to.

LMAO I'm as far from a progressive as you can get.

I wonder how many babies you've killed since you're a progressive.

Happy trails dipshit.
not based on your comments,,,and since when is wanting the laws enforced progressive???

I don't disdain human life. .....

I see. So you value human life?

I speak the truth as I see it and I'm as much an American as you are. ....

Clearly you are not. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to reveal that you are immoral and un-American. Do you expect me to feel guilty for you?

I don't expect you to feel anything. I don't follow your views so I'm immoral and unamerican??

You sure have a high opinion of your views and if someone doesn't agree with your views they are unamerican and immoral??

Good to know and ignore.

Have a good moral day. I sure will.

I don't disdain human life. I just refuse to let others dump responsibility for the actions of others onto me.

If that's your cup of tea then have at it.
the only morality you seem to have is for legal americans and have no problem with the death of non american children,,

why is it you have yet to call for the enforcment of the law to stop this???

you must vote for dems or republicans,,,,

How are they a responsibility of US citizens? They are fucking criminals fleeing from fucked up situations most likely of their own doing.
Let the fuckers rot in Mexico...

and THAT is why I am not a conservative.

I don't lie to myself and say "all life is precious" after spitting on the dead bodies of a child and her father

There is no 'your morality' and 'my morality.' There is just morality. It's not surprising that you don't understand this.

I don't disdain human life. .....

I see. So you value human life?

Of course I do.

I just won't assume responsibility for the actions of others.

I see no reason to do so. If you make stupid decisions then you pay the price and no amount of bemoaning that fact will bring the dead back to life.

Forum List

Back