Dead illegal aliens...

Oh Please. Cry me a fucking River.

Those people died trying to enter our country illegally. No one put a gun to their head. If you want to feel sorry for their poor choices then feel free.

If you want to assume responsibility for their poor choices then feel free.

Just don't expect me to.

Oh and I'm a long way from a pro-abortion Democrat.

I'm a registered Independent and the last time I voted for a Dem for POTUS was Carter. The worst vote I ever cast.

So take your bleeding heart and shove it up your ass.

and what about that comment is pro life???

none of it because youre a baby killer at heart,,,if you even have a heart,,,

LMAO I've never killed a baby nor would I. That's your twisted view.

I don't agree with you. It is what it is.

Take a hike you liberal ass you.
you just sit back and watch as it happens like most progressives,,,,,,thats a baby killer too,,,,

LMAO I'm as far from a progressive as you can get.

I wonder how many babies you've killed since you're a progressive.

Happy trails dipshit.
not based on your comments,,,and since when is wanting the laws enforced progressive???

after further thought you might be right that you are not a progressive,,,but what that makes you is a useful idiot pushing the progressive agenda by keeping the country divided,,,,

Cry for your own lack of any shred of morality. Just remember, you're no American.

I don't agree with you so I have no morality??.....

No, you disdain human life so you have no morality. It's pretty straightforward.

I don't disdain human life. .....

I see. So you value human life?

Of course I do.....

Are illegal immigrants human?

I don't agree with you so I have no morality??.....

No, you disdain human life so you have no morality. It's pretty straightforward.

Of course I do.....

Yup and they make human mistakes like trying to cross a river to get into the country illegally.

Humans make mistakes, and these made a whopper.

Last edited:

Of course I do.....

Yup and they make human mistakes like trying to cross the desert to get into the country illegally.

Humans make mistakes, and these sure did.
thats very progressive of you to say,,,,and not pro life,,,,

" Root Cause "

* Resting At The Feet *

Stopping them from trying would stop them from dying .

Those encouraging and allowing them to come are responsible for them dying .

Can anyone guess as to which is the party promoting illegal immigration ?

You can value human life and still call out the facts. The father made a horrible decision that caused the death of his child.

I don't know how much truth there is to it but it was reported they were offered asylum in Mexico but rolled the dice on trying to gain entry into the US illegally. The fault for the death of the child lies directly on Dad

" Root Cause "

* Resting At The Foot *

Stopping them from trying would stop them from dying .

Those encouraging and allowing them to come are responsible for them dying .

Can anyone guess as to which is the party promoting illegal immigration ?
its the republicans that have lied for decades and not done what they said they would do to stop it,,,

so one is telling the truth and the other has done nothing but lie,,,,

both are equally guilty of murder

You can value human life and still call out the facts. The father made a horrible decision that caused the death of his child.

I don't know how much truth there is to it but it was reported they were offered asylum in Mexico but rolled the dice on trying to gain entry into the US illegally. The fault for the death of the child lies directly on Dad

of course it does,,,but many here are cheering the death of them and since some of them are children whats that make them,,,

of course it does,,,but many here are cheering the death of them and since some of them are children whats that make them,,,

Well I haven't cheered any death but I am seeing it's Trump's fault the kid died...it's not.

Well I haven't cheered any death but I am seeing it's Trump's fault the kid died...it's not.
hes the chief and the buck stops with him,,,

if I were in his office I would take full responsibility and use it and the constitution to fix the problem,,,,

Of course I do.....

Yup ....

So, you do value the lives of these illegal immigrants?

I value all life.

I just won't take responsibility for people doing stupid things that lead to death or disaster. That's on them.

if I were in his office I would take full responsibility and use it and the constitution to fix the problem,,,,

Asinine. The dems are not going to go for anything but amnesty. They've fought him at every turn on immigration and won't budge.

The kid's death was caused by his own father, not Trump, not by the United States not anyone or anything but the actions of it's own dad. Trying to blame Trump is nothing but juvenile and politics

The more the merrier. ... If they die. They die........

You don't consider yourself an adherent to any major religion, do you?

Nope. I consider religion to be the bane of the world. And it is. When you consider how many wars have been fought over religion and how many people have died fighting those wars.

As for the dead illegals? No one put a gun to their head to cross a desert in Arizona. they basically killed themselves. You can blame who you want but the decision was theirs.

I won't waste time feeling sorry for idiots who commit suicide.

If you want to then feel free.

if your child was committing suicide you would just sit back and watch,,,

you are one sick ****,,,
The illegals are not our children. They are the enemy. They are as much of an enemy as the Nazis or the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor or even the muslims that have been attacking us with terrorism. As the enemy, everyone that kills themselves is one we don't have to fight.

so a 3 yr old is the enemy of america,,,

youre another sick mother fucker,,,,and a coward,,,
The three year old will grow into being an enemy of America. Now that three year old only has value as a human shield. It will be dumped and has been dumped as soon as it no longer has value to the smugglers.

Allow hunting along the border. The juveniles will be returned to their home countries within 30 minutes of capture. The adults can feed the desert wildlife.

Of course I do.....

Yup ....

So, you do value the lives of these illegal immigrants?

I value all life......

Hmmmm......are you sure about that?

I can't tell you how much of a shit I do not give about them being dead.

For my money they can all drop the fuck dead.

But you "value all human life"? Kinda doesn't look like it.

Asinine. The dems are not going to go for anything but amnesty. They've fought him at every turn on immigration and won't budge.

The kid's death was caused by his own father, not Trump, not by the United States not anyone or anything but the actions of it's own dad. Trying to blame Trump is nothing but juvenile and politics
but trump is also for amnesty,,,so WTF???

he has done nothing but let the dems control him and has ignored the constitution,,,

You don't consider yourself an adherent to any major religion, do you?

Nope. I consider religion to be the bane of the world. And it is. When you consider how many wars have been fought over religion and how many people have died fighting those wars.

As for the dead illegals? No one put a gun to their head to cross a desert in Arizona. they basically killed themselves. You can blame who you want but the decision was theirs.

I won't waste time feeling sorry for idiots who commit suicide.

If you want to then feel free.

if your child was committing suicide you would just sit back and watch,,,

you are one sick ****,,,
The illegals are not our children. They are the enemy. They are as much of an enemy as the Nazis or the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor or even the muslims that have been attacking us with terrorism. As the enemy, everyone that kills themselves is one we don't have to fight.

so a 3 yr old is the enemy of america,,,

youre another sick mother fucker,,,,and a coward,,,
The three year old will grow into being an enemy of America. Now that three year old only has value as a human shield. It will be dumped and has been dumped as soon as it no longer has value to the smugglers.

Allow hunting along the border. The juveniles will be returned to their home countries within 30 minutes of capture. The adults can feed the desert wildlife.

got any proof of that???

but trump is also for amnesty,,,so WTF???

he has done nothing but let the dems control him and has ignored the constitution,,,

Build the fucking wall. I'm so tired of Orange Man bad...while the fucking dems do nothing but whine on illegals and that stupid Russian BS.

Forum List

Back