Dead illegal aliens...

... They are as much of an enemy as the Nazis or the Japanese that bombed Pearl Harbor or even the muslims that have been attacking us with terrorism. ....

That is absurd nonsense. There is something about the issue of illegal immigration that makes people into emo-idiots. This ^^^^ shrieking hysteria does absolutely nothing to address the problem of illegal immigration. It just wastes time.

The only good illegal alien is... an dead illegal alien...

You are talking about human beings. Do you consider yourself one?
Natural law does not apply to reality

You do realize just existing gives no one any rights whatsoever?

Everyone has the right to protect their space And yes, violently if needed. Someone’s rights end where someone else’s rights begin.

How are they a responsibility of US citizens? They are fucking criminals fleeing from fucked up situations most likely of their own doing.
Let the fuckers rot in Mexico...
so you just kill them like unwanted babies,,,

and who are you to determine if they have any business in this country,,,

maybe you progressives should follow the law instead of pissing on it,,,

They are invading our country and cost us billions every year.

You bleeding hearts are moaning and groaning because some of them die??

Get real. No one puts a gun to their head to illegally enter out country.

Oh and I'm as far from a progressive as you can get.

and welfare babies cost millions each yr,,,maybe thats why youre OK with abortion,,,

Did I say I was okay with abortion?? No I did not.....

You have made it clear that you care nothing for human life. That sounds like a pro-abortion democrat, if not worse.

Oh Please. Cry me a fucking River.

Those people died trying to enter our country illegally. No one put a gun to their head. If you want to feel sorry for their poor choices then feel free.

If you want to assume responsibility for their poor choices then feel free.

Just don't expect me to.

Oh and I'm a long way from a pro-abortion Democrat.

I'm a registered Independent and the last time I voted for a Dem for POTUS was Carter. The worst vote I ever cast.

So take your bleeding heart and shove it up your ass.

mockery
insults
personal attacks

yup

you are NO liberal democrat.

you sound exactly like todays modern conservatives!

But after laughing about the dead immigrants you forget to remind us that "all life is precious"

The more the merrier. ... If they die. They die........

You don't consider yourself an adherent to any major religion, do you?

Nope. I consider religion to be the bane of the world. .....

That would explain your lack of moral compass.

Do you consider yourself an American?

I'm as American as apple pie. ......

Clearly you are not. The callous disregard for human life is not part of the American ethos. Maybe you need to get yourself some religion. Your words suggest someone utterly devoid of any sense of morality.
Religion is 100% man made… And 100% useless

Everyone has the right to protect their space And yes, violently if needed. Someone’s rights end where someone else’s rights begin.

Do you have trouble answering questions?

Everyone is a human being, and just “being” gives no one any rights... Actions have consequences… Especially illegal ones

Everyone is a human being, and just “being” gives no one any rights... Actions have consequences… Especially illegal ones

You may not believe this, but there are laws far above what we put on paper and then misinterpret (mistakenly thinking that will somehow make us right or save us.)

Actions do have consequences. One can choose to believe in a Heaven or Hell OR they may choose to deny that belief. Will there be consequences for those who refuse to believe? Are you willing to bet your life and eternity on it?

Everyone is a human being, and just “being” gives no one any rights..

Now we know you understand nothing about what this great nation is based on.

Start your education by reading the Declaration of Independence, if you can.

You may not believe this, but there are laws far above what we put on paper and then misinterpret (mistakenly thinking that will somehow make us right or save us.)

Actions do have consequences. One can choose to believe in a Heaven or Hell OR they may choose to deny that belief. Will there be consequences for those who refuse to believe? Are you willing to bet your life and eternity on it?
Lol
There is no such thing as spiritual free will…

But there are certainly such a thing as free will

Illegal aliens are just that… Illegal

The second we stop believing that we have no country

You avoid questions you can’t answer and principles you can’t understand.

Natural law is ridiculous, And absolutely invalid

Lol
There is no such thing as spiritual free will…

But there are certainly such a thing as free will

Can you prove what you're saying?

Oh where are the "pro-lifers"? The dead bodies are piling up. Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Get down on your knees and cry to God. I hope that trump and pence are on their knees beside you, crying their eyes out, and pleading with god.

Piling up? Grab a clue, moonbat

About exactly what? You idiots keep sniveling about "life," "God," "Jesus," yet what is happening on the border doesn't bother you assholes at all. Real people, really here, with all of their bodies fully developed. Sentient human beings. Living in squalor. Dying. Drowning. Yet you trash do nothing.

Can you prove what you just wrote?

Oh where are the "pro-lifers"? The dead bodies are piling up. Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Get down on your knees and cry to God. I hope that trump and pence are on their knees beside you, crying their eyes out, and pleading with god.

About exactly what? You idiots keep sniveling about "life," "God," "Jesus," yet what is happening on the border doesn't bother you assholes at all. Real people, really here, with all of their bodies fully developed. Sentient human beings. Living in squalor. Dying. Drowning. Yet you trash do nothing.

What is YOUR proposal?

How many are "piling up" moonbat? You're such a hyperbolic twit

So, you’re not an American. Got it.

What is YOUR proposal?

For what? Each person being cared for properly? The way the Christian faiths and other faiths call for? Whenever I have asked how the unwanted are to be cared for, mostly on threads dealing with the issue of abortion, none of the "pro-life" types has ever offered any plan.

As early as the 1960s, my father used to shake his head at the "conservatives" who opposed tackling the crisis of over-population that he saw coming. He specifically mentioned central and south America. The "conservative churches" opposed all efforts to curb population growth from the 1950s on, which many international agencies were trying to do.

Now that we are experiencing the fruits of these "conservatives' " policies, go back to your parents and grandparents and ask them what they did. Suck it up. The "conservatives" are now responsible. The poor and fleeing are now here, as they are in Europe. Let's get the Catholics and the Protestants down to the southern border to rescue these people. Their mere existence was part of some plan in Christian groups, so get the hell down to the border and rescue them!

Damn! Big B called it in the 1960's.

What is YOUR proposal?

For what? Each person being cared for properly? The way the Christian faiths and other faiths call for? Whenever I have asked how the unwanted are to be cared for, mostly on threads dealing with the issue of abortion, none of the "pro-life" types has ever offered any plan.

As early as the 1960s, my father used to shake his head at the "conservatives" who opposed tackling the crisis of over-population that he saw coming. He specifically mentioned central and south America. The "conservative churches" opposed all efforts to curb population growth from the 1950s on, which many international agencies were trying to do.

Now that we are experiencing the fruits of these "conservatives' " policies, go back to your parents and grandparents and ask them what they did. Suck it up. The "conservatives" are now responsible. The poor and fleeing are now here, as they are in Europe. Let's get the Catholics and the Protestants down to the southern border to rescue these people. Their mere existence was part of some plan in Christian groups, so get the hell down to the border and rescue them!

Damn! Big B called it in the 1960's.

I think you went on the defensive because I asked you for your proposal. The "conservatives" as best as I can tell have no plan. Few even have an opinion.

The real people who pose a danger to America are what I call wallists. Wallists are people who have made a religion out of wall worship and cannot see the downside to such a path of destruction. They will forfeit every single God given, natural, inherent, unalienable Right they have for the false promise of safety.

Ironically, wallists fail to see their part in the status quo. America has become the drug users capital of the world. Americans consume over 80 percent of the world's opioid supply. Doctors prescribe pills as opposed to finding the cause of problems. As a result America has more people in prison than any nation on the planet. For every drug addict in a mental health facility, there are more than 10 drug addicts in prison. We're punishing the addiction out of people, but it don't seem to be working.

So, you ended up with a nation of drug users that cannot function normally and don't qualify for a job. Those drug users created the drug cartels south of the border with their demand for illegal drugs. So we made the countries south of the border a living Hell. Then we could not fill job openings because 2.3 million people are in jail or prison in the U.S. at any given moment. That's not counting those on probation, parole, and the ones with criminal records that are locked out of the job market.

The foreigners come here to escape the conditions we created south of the border and to fill the job openings that Americans cannot do and / or being prevented from doing because of a criminal record. Foreigners are the scapegoats. So, I get the problem. Feeding the foreigners for a day or playing border games don't get to the root of the problem. The immigration issue is a diversionary tactic being played by power brokers. The wallists will cost us our Liberties, but as Ben Franklin once observed:

"Those who would give up essential Liberty for the promise of temporary Safety deserve neither."

That's probably because once you give up Liberty, you lose your Liberty forever.

Forum List

Back