Dead illegal aliens...

How are they a responsibility of US citizens? They are fucking criminals fleeing from fucked up situations most likely of their own doing.
Let the fuckers rot in Mexico...
they are our problem to the point they are humans and humanity dictates you dont sit there and watch someone die when you can do something about it.........

Says the promoter of abortion, infanticide, and the slaughter of millions of babies.
I hope your not talking about me,,,

I'm as pro-life as you can get,,,

maybe thats why I am pro-life here and not pro murder,,,,

what is it you guys have against following the law???

they are our problem to the point they are humans and humanity dictates you dont sit there and watch someone die when you can do something about it,,,

our responsibility ends there as individuals,,,

as for the governemnt, that has already been determined and laws put in place,,,

the problem is koolaid drinkers keep voting for dems and repubes who couldnt care less about the law,,,
I would HOPE that any American would offer food or water or help to these people as needed, ......

THEN call ICE.

I would call first,,,

How are they a responsibility of US citizens? They are fucking criminals fleeing from fucked up situations most likely of their own doing.
Let the fuckers rot in Mexico...
they are our problem to the point they are humans and humanity dictates you dont sit there and watch someone die when you can do something about it.........

Says the promoter of abortion, infanticide, and the slaughter of millions of babies.
I hope your not talking about me,,,

I'm as pro-life as you can get,,,

maybe thats why I am pro-life here and not pro murder,,,,

what is it you guys have against following the law???
I thing she saw "progressive" in your name and ran with that. Shes new here

they are our problem to the point they are humans and humanity dictates you dont sit there and watch someone die when you can do something about it,,,

Why not? We've been doing it to our:
  • Veterans
  • Homeless (usually made homeless through government action and draconian taxation)
  • Sick
  • Poor
for ages. Why stop now?

What is it about illegals coming here unwanted criminally invading our country that suddenly pulls at your heart strings?
those are a world of difference, so dont change the subject,,,

The subject was helping sick, needy and dying humans. I only changed the subject to the American Citizens you DON'T want to help vs. the Illegal Aliens you DO.

start a thread and if I see it I would be all over it,,,

• Veterans
  • Homeless (usually made homeless through government action and draconian taxation)
  • Sick
  • Poor
for ages. Why stop now?

What is it about illegals coming here unwanted criminally invading our country that suddenly pulls at your heart strings?

The subject was helping sick, needy and dying humans. I only changed the subject to the American Citizens you DON'T want to help vs. the Illegal Aliens you DO.

"you dont sit there and watch someone die when you can do something about it"

Then where are the Guatamalans? Why aren't THEY helping these people!
Where are the Mexicans? Why aren't THEY helping these people?
How is it OUR problem, Ace? Why not Canada?
Why are WE the only nation with high humanitarian standards? Especially when the rest of the time you call this country a shithole?
Why can we afford money for every Tom, Dick and Harry not even a citizen of this country while millions suffer here?
When are YOU going to start showing as much compassion for your fellow American as you are for any dirty POS that seeks across our border?

• Veterans
  • Sick
  • Poor
for ages. Why stop now?

Why are WE the only nation with high humanitarian standards? Especially when the rest of the time you call this country a shithole?
Why can we afford money for every Tom, Dick and Harry not even a citizen of this country while millions suffer here?
When are YOU going to start showing as much compassion for your fellow American as you are for any dirty POS that seeks across our border?
Yep, These diseased illegal aliens should be none of our business... if they weren’t invading this country.

Political curtness has made this country weak...

• Veterans
  • Sick
  • Poor
for ages. Why stop now?

I ask those same questions,,,

and when didnt I show compassion for americans???

I choose to stay on topic instead of the progressive tactic of mixing them to distort and manipulate the discussion,,,

How do you know what another person does?

If you SEE (run across someone PERSONALLY), someone in a life threatening emergency, YOU DO SOMETHING FOR THAT PERSON.

It is what GOD COMMANDS. It should be common sense.

I doubt those of you talking like that would actually watch someone DIE without offering help. You really need to think this thru.

• Veterans
  • Sick
  • Poor
for ages. Why stop now?

I choose to stay on topic instead of the progressive tactic of mixing them to distort and manipulate the discussion,,,
Some think it is impossible to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. Life is hard for someone like that.

• Veterans
  • Sick
  • Poor
for ages. Why stop now?

UP YOURS. I've stayed right on topic agreeing with and asking the same question as the OP:

"How are they a responsibility of US citizens? They are fucking criminals fleeing from fucked up situations most likely of their own doing.
Let the fuckers rot in Mexico..."

They aren't. If I had my way, I'd cattle prod every last single one of them back over into Mexico and line the border with boiling wax. WE never signed no agreement with their countries to take all their people so they can avoid responsibility to their own people! If these people have the energy to walk here from Central America, they should organize and revolt and replace their government and create an economy all their own.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, when every last damned American has been taken care of, then we can accept some of these people. ITMT, let them apply for immigrant status through the normal channels.

Some think it is impossible to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. Life is hard for someone like that.

there are times its fun watching them show their ignorance at what they really think,,,but it mostly turns pathetic and depressing,,,,

If you SEE (run across someone PERSONALLY), someone in a life threatening emergency, YOU DO SOMETHING FOR THAT PERSON.

I doubt those of you talking like that would actually watch someone DIE without offering help. You really need to think this thru.

I haven't seen a single illegal alien, so I don't need to take care of any of them. THEY BROKE THE LAW coming here. They are illegal invaders. If half them come here needing organ transplants, hospitalization or bone grafts, we should just do all that?

How many hospitals shall we build just for these people?

Where is the responsibility of these other countries?

Our debt is already 22 trillion dollars and they are talking about cutting off food stamps and social security!

WHY SHOULD THESE PEOPLE ever stop coming here when they get everything given them FREE they can't get at all where they come from?

YOU WANT TO HELP these illegal POS, go stand down at the border and give them your wallet, take them in, feed them, care for them and make them YOUR responsibility, not mine.

And this avoids the main thrust that the only reason why they are being let in is to fundamentally shift the nation towards a 3rd world country with all these people with an average IQ of 48 NEVER LEAVING and becoming citizens and democratic voters.
These fuckers will be living here scott free having families of 12 while the average white american already strapped down with so much is lucky if they have one or two.

BYE BYE AMERICA!

Last edited:

UP YOURS. I've stayed right on topic agreeing with and asking the same question as the OP:

"How are they a responsibility of US citizens? They are fucking criminals fleeing from fucked up situations most likely of their own doing.
Let the fuckers rot in Mexico..."

They aren't. If I had my way, I'd cattle prod every last single one of them back over into Mexico and line the border with boiling wax. WE never signed no agreement with their countries to take all their people so they can avoid responsibility to their own people! If these people have the energy to walk here from Central America, they should organize and revolt and replace their government and create an economy all their own.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, when every last damned American has been taken care of, then we can accept some of these people. ITMT, let them apply for immigrant status through the normal channels.

when did I say they were our responsibility???

all I said was be humane and apply the laws on the books,,,

what are you some kind of anarchist???

I haven't seen a single illegal alien, so I don't need to take care of any of them. THEY BROKE THE LAW coming here. They are illegal invaders. If half them come here needing organ transplants, hospitalization or bone grafts, we should just do all that?

How many hospitals shall we build just for these people?

Where is the responsibility of these other countries?

Our debt is already 22 trillion dollars and they are talking about cutting off food stamps and social security!

WHY SHOULD THESE PEOPLE ever stop coming here when they get everything given them FREE they can't gewt at all where they come from?

YOU WANT TO HELP these illegal POS, go stand down and the border and give them your wallet, take them in, feed them, care for them and make them YOUR responsibility, not mine.

when did anyone suggest that???

These are illegal invaders. They should be repelled like an army.
most are not invaders,,,,just people looking for a better life,,,,

we hae laws for a reason,,,if you want to resort to murdering women and children all you do is prove the left right in their claims conservatives are not human,,,
I'm gonna come sleep in your living room till my new house is finished...just lookin for a better night's rest. PM me the addy...thanks in advance.
Hey and if you don't have any can you get me some Blue Bell Chocolate Ice Cream and a sixer of Heineken?
Thanks again buddy.
lol you lose.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, when every last damned American has been taken care of, then we can accept some of these people. ITMT, let them apply for immigrant status through the normal channels
NOBODY said that. You're irrational.

The LAW ON THE BOOKS is that it is the number one job of the Fed to defend our borders. You call that anarchy? After you're done feeding and healing all these people:

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THEM? And the millions to follow?

How long do they get to stay?

Where do you keep them all?

When do you send them back?

What fucking IDIOTS you are!

Until we have a defensible border where we have some control over who comes in here, where and when, this is nothing but madness. You are too damn stupid to realize THESE PEOPLE ARE NEVER LEAVING. This is the repatriation of our country by Mexico.

We already have a government filling up with Mexicans who put Latino interests FOREMOST on their agenda.

The LAW ON THE BOOKS is that it is the number one job of the Fed to defend our borders. You call that anarchy? After you're done feeding and healing all these people:

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THEM? And the millions to follow?

How long do they get to stay?

Where do you keep them all?

When do you send them back?

What fucking IDIOTS you are!

again when diid I say those things arent an issue???

youre wanting to kill them instead of apply the laws already on the books,,,thats anarchy

I say send them back home as quickly as possible,,,as per the law,,,

your complaining about the symptom not the disease,,,

Forum List

Back