dead man walking?

Last edited:
thanks duckie but what are the odds that two people looking like joe both have one?

8,167,542,691 : 2
:dunno:

I know.

drunk_smiley.gif

a few months ago...a friend of a friend died...my friend was devastated by the death of Joe who has a tract...so he is hard not to notice...so my husband comes home and says....he saw Joe...i am telling hubby that is impossible..and its just someone who looks like Joe...when we see Joe out at a veggie stand..hubby does a 180 and turns around to show me..that its Joe by the time we got back ....Joe had left and we could not be sure....so a few weeks go by with hubby questioning me all the time about why would anyone lie about Joe being dead etc and so forth...I am telling hubby Joe is dead and he is just seeing someone who looks like Joe and its most likely a white collar he is seeing.

so monday i got mom with me..she and i are rolling into harris teeter....and there stands Joe...he is on his cellphone but says hey to me and smiles...now to speak he has to cover tract...so we dont have long talks in the store and mom was with me....it was just crazy...

hubby is all mad now that i didnt stop and talk....i am telling him that seeing a dead man walking kinda set me back in the chit chat area...

so now what? do i tell lee that i know joe is alive...is joe in some damned witness protection program...if so they need to move him a bit maybe another state?
or do i just go along with all this crazy?
:eek:

you see dead people!

:lol:

I would ask everyone!! ....i would ask the dead guy why hes not dead.... and the friend who said he was dead.

a few months ago...a friend of a friend died...my friend was devastated by the death of Joe who has a tract...so he is hard not to notice...so my husband comes home and says....he saw Joe...i am telling hubby that is impossible..and its just someone who looks like Joe...when we see Joe out at a veggie stand..hubby does a 180 and turns around to show me..that its Joe by the time we got back ....Joe had left and we could not be sure....so a few weeks go by with hubby questioning me all the time about why would anyone lie about Joe being dead etc and so forth...I am telling hubby Joe is dead and he is just seeing someone who looks like Joe and its most likely a white collar he is seeing.

so monday i got mom with me..she and i are rolling into harris teeter....and there stands Joe...he is on his cellphone but says hey to me and smiles...now to speak he has to cover tract...so we dont have long talks in the store and mom was with me....it was just crazy...

hubby is all mad now that i didnt stop and talk....i am telling him that seeing a dead man walking kinda set me back in the chit chat area...

so now what? do i tell lee that i know joe is alive...is joe in some damned witness protection program...if so they need to move him a bit maybe another state?
or do i just go along with all this crazy?
:eek:

you see dead people!

:lol:

It's hard for bones to attempt to go along with what she started.

drunk_smiley.gif

thanks duckie but what are the odds that two people looking like joe both have one?

It's pretty fucking weird but you major in weird don't you ?

well yes i do...but this is just too strange...why would my friend lie..or does he really think joe is dead.....of course he has seen him too i would imagine....and i do more spiritual weird ...not real life weird....this even gives me the heebee jeebee's lol

believe me, I'm not trying to be rude. But is there a possibility of insurance fraud?

This isn't so weird... either the guy is dead or he's not, and someone either lied or they didn't.

My guess is the guy is NOT DEAD and someone lied. The only question is WHY?

The chances you saw a ghost are not good.

Joe must not have been a close friend of your friend, Lee. Just say to your friend that she/he must have been mistaken about Joe and that you saw Joe recently at Harris Teeter with a hole in his throat...talking on a cellphone. Ain't nothin' to get all edgy about.

no, there is more to this than it appears....and yes there was an obit at the time but it said very little....no pic or anything...

And usually if someone fakes their death, they leave the area...go somewhere else so people don't recognize them!

One thing I know for sure...there is an explanation and it may be relatively simple. Maybe someone posted the obit as a joke. Maybe there is another man by the same name and it was HIS obit, not the Joe you know. Maybe your friend read that obit and assumed it was his friend Joe.

That's why I'd just say to the friend, "Hey, I saw Joe at such and such the other day. I think you've made a mistake.

Or next time you see him, just approach the "dead" Joe and say, "Hi, Joe! Did you know that (friend's name) thinks you're dead? There was an obit with your name...did you know that?"

I would do that in a heartbeat. The one thing I'm pretty sure of, it's not some supernatural phenomenon.

Oh, and by the way, when you find out the answer...PLEASE post it here!

i dont remember ma......i think obit....i saw l.....painting but i have an appt and have to go....so on the way back ...i get up the nerve to confront him with telling me j was dead....and stop...he has left..damn it to hell...

Forum List

Back