Deal is done, Iran wins?

If,, in the course of time-----either Pakistan or North Korea is attacked with barrages of missiles and they find their children lying dead in the gutter with their brains dripping out of their cracked skulls and THEY , like Israel-----refrain from responding with nuclear weapons------they will be deserving of praise. Now you got it? did you enjoy the realistic
description I gave you as GIFT regarding that which your friends have done?. Nothing inane about my comment regarding your pleasure. India is CERTAINLY deserving of
praise------your friends have cracked the skulls of some of
their children too------to your delight

Stupid and moronic example of a right winger's imbecility.....If you want to believe that I revel in death and support terrorism....it says a lot more about your blatant HATRED (and fears)......Go back to burning crosses.

You revel in unbridled idiocy... But in your defense... such is what one should reasonably expect of evil.

Good for Iran and the US.
Good for Iran for sure. They got everything they wanted.

This ^^^. We lift sanctions, Iran keeps doing exactly what they are doing now.

Liberals never learn. When your adversary come to the table for relief from sanctions...YOU have the advantage. They give you exactly what you want, or you INCREASE the sanctions.

But every liberal is suckered into trading the cow for a handful of magic beans, and every time they are utterly amazed when no beanstalk ever appears.

If this is such a good deal why wouldn't the Arabs and Jews be praising it?

original.jpg

The United States, Iran and five other world powers have sealed a breakthrough framework agreement outlining limits on Iran's nuclear programme to keep it from being able to produce atomic weapons.

Reading out a joint statement on Thursday evening, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said a "decisive step" has been achieved.

665003303001_4150615992001_vs-551ddbbfe4b08a485dc0e92d-782203287001.jpg

US domestic debate on Iran deal
"This is a crucial decision laying the agreed basis for the final text of joint comprehensive plan of action. We can now start drafting the text and annexes," said Mogherini, who has acted as a coordinator for the six powers - Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia and the United States.

The United States, Iran and five other world powers have sealed a breakthrough framework agreement outlining limits on Iran's nuclear programme to keep it from being able to produce atomic weapons.

Reading out a joint statement on Thursday evening, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said a "decisive step" has been achieved.

"This is a crucial decision laying the agreed basis for the final text of joint comprehensive plan of action. We can now start drafting the text and annexes," said Mogherini, who has acted as a coordinator for the six powers - Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia and the United States.

How does that answer my question?

stupid questions don't deserved to be answered.

Yeah......This benefits BOTH the US and Iran,in Iran's case they get sanctions lifted,become a wealthier nation and since they are fighting ISIS in Iraq will start having more influence in the ME...of course Jews are going to whine about it...another nation and an Persian/Arab one at that pisses them off...they no longer control what goes on in the ME....boo hoo.

Ah but it isn't a stupid question at all. I'm sure if the agreed upon framework to this deal was favorable to Iran being unable to aquire nukes, the parties with the most at stake would be cheering it. Instead they are saying the deal is a bad one. So, why do you explain it is that they are doing that?

I would suppose it's because they want to be the stronger ones militarily and economically. Maybe a good outcome would be an Israel/Sunni alliance. But unfortunately it will still be a cluster fuck over there for a long time. We should adopt the Chinese strategy over there.

Ah but it isn't a stupid question at all. I'm sure if the agreed upon framework to this deal was favorable to Iran being unable to aquire nukes, the parties with the most at stake would be cheering it. Instead they are saying the deal is a bad one. So, why do you explain it is that they are doing that?

what Odium said.

Jews praise Iranian nukes ... stupid question.

Jews want our $$ and don't even praise us for giving them 3$ billion a year

I would suppose it's because they want to be the stronger ones militarily and economically. Maybe a good outcome would be an Israel/Sunni alliance. But unfortunately it will still be a cluster fuck over there for a long time. We should adopt the Chinese strategy over there.

Iran is a third world shit hole. They're not going to all of a sudden turn in to a prosperous nation if economic sanctions are taken away. Right now Iran's agression in the ME is at an all time high, there might be some cooperation between the Jews and sunnis, but it will be temporary.

what Odium said.

Jews praise Iranian nukes ... stupid question.

Jews want our $$ and don't even praise us for giving them 3$ billion a year

Ummm it's not only the Jews that say this deal sucks. Saudi Arabia said in an is undeserving of the deal and they will build their own bomb.

Since it's obvious we're dealing with anti semities, why don't the Arabs come out and praise this deal?

Iran is a third world shit hole. They're not going to all of a sudden turn in to a prosperous nation if economic sanctions are taken away. Right now Iran's agression in the ME is at an all time high, there might be some cooperation between the Jews and sunnis, but it will be temporary.

right now, Iran is fighting ISIS for the benefit of the world ... there's your aggression.

Unless you can point out who else Iran is current fighting aggressively.

right now, Iran is fighting ISIS for the benefit of the world ... there's your aggression.

Unless you can point out who else Iran is current fighting aggressively.

Wow you are really stupid and uninformed.

Forum List

Back