Dear David Hogg: You're a lying opportunistic, insufferable little toe rag

Cops stood down, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a leftard....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg, the son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network is put out in front of the world to be the face of disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC?

Debate me on this.........I dare ya, "comrade".

It's the Lizard People, I tell you, the Lizard People.

Hillary-Clinton-says-she-ll-g.jpg

I don't wanna point out the obvious here but who is more 'strikingly' yellow to yellow orange than this guy. And what are getting as we PEEL BACK his layers??
donald-trump-orange.jpg

Anyone would think you, Crowder and half the country are survivors of a public massacre.

How does surviving a massacre give someone the right to step on mine?

I'll try to say this again: These school shootings are no accident and at some level just as with the massacre in Las Vegas, are somehow being prompted, coaxed, encouraged or even orchestrated somehow as clever little social events for the next big set up for another big anti-gun push,
No need to say it again, we recognise batshit crazy the first time around.

What's batshit crazy is thousands of kids marching on DC asking politicians for help. MARCH FOR OUR LIVES! And what are they asking for? PROTECTION FROM THEMSELVES! Because who keeps attacking them at these schools? Their fellow classmates! But do they ask for help with that? No. They ask for "gun control." Disarm the nation against the law so that we can't do harm to us anymore? You'd think these kids were being helplessly attacked by some outside force third party---- the guns are attacking them on their own. And of course, it would all fail, you can no more control guns than you can control rocks------ they are there, all you can ask for is for people to control themselves. And the cosmic humor of it all is that they are going to the government for help with a situation the government largely created in the first place------ these psycho-wards we call "public schools."

I will be the first to admit I cannot debate batshit crazy nutters.

The Left at work: When they get pinned down and exposed, backed into a corner with no where to go, they try to throw a label at the other side trying to denounce them as merely crazy or hopeless then walk away with their tail between their legs and hope no one notices the pee running down their leg.

Spicing up your Infowars OPs with a delightful sprinkling of Louder Crowder --- again?

Gawd what an immature little jerk-ass punk - PASS

Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.
Fuck you, bitch, most of these kids will be eligible to vote in 2020. They are going to make a difference.

These kids think they can control every one like they control their parents, by tantrum. It started in college, mindless screaming to get their own way. This is the end result. Legalize drugs and let them die snorting bug spray. Maybe seeing classmates die in convulsions will teach them something.

What's batshit crazy is thousands of kids marching on DC asking politicians for help. MARCH FOR OUR LIVES! And what are they asking for? PROTECTION FROM THEMSELVES! Because who keeps attacking them at these schools? Their fellow classmates!

Well, that's debateable. Cruz wasn't a current student, he was a legal adult. Lanza was in his 20s. But let's grant that a lot of school shootings happen because of other kids.

Who were able to get guns.

Cops stood down, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a leftard....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg, the son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network is put out in front of the world to be the face of disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC?

It's the Lizard People, I tell you, the Lizard People.

Hillary-Clinton-says-she-ll-g.jpg

I don't wanna point out the obvious here but who is more 'strikingly' yellow to yellow orange than this guy. And what are getting as we PEEL BACK his layers??
View attachment 184368

Go learn a little history indoctrinated idiot

Gun Confiscation in Australia: How’s That Working Out?
upload_2018-3-24_15-59-2.png

upload_2018-3-24_15-58-10.png

Then mentality of the LEFT can't debate all they can do is HOLD UP THEIR MIDDLE FINGER and you got a GIRLY guy with a chic voice ...... Mmmk

The Left at work: When they get pinned down and exposed, backed into a corner with no where to go, they try to throw a label at the other side trying to denounce them as merely crazy or hopeless then walk away with their tail between their legs and hope no one notices the pee running down their leg.
If you want to pretend the following is not bat shit crazy I am the first to agree I can't debate it.
I'll try to say this again: These school shootings are no accident and at some level just as with the massacre in Las Vegas, are somehow being prompted, coaxed, encouraged or even orchestrated somehow as clever little social events for the next big set up for another big anti-gun push,

Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

David Hogg IMO is a nutjob psychopath. You mark my words the Left is grooming him as a political weapon who will be used to attack gun owners, gun rights and the NRA. He is the most dangerous kind of liberal with a lot of Obummer's qualities to convincingly lie to your face, sell it to the public, then do a full 180° once he gets into office, and in a couple of years he will be running for Congress and the democrats will get him in as the new face of the Hard Left.

View attachment 184346
He has the deranged face a future mass shooter. No wonder the left loves him.

Then mentality of the LEFT can't debate all they can do is HOLD UP THEIR MIDDLE FINGER and you got a GIRLY guy with a chic voice ...... Mmmk

wow, dude, the Parkland kids really have you freaked out.

The NRA bullies have finally met their match.

About a 1/4 of these kids will be eligible to vote in November, over 3/4 will be eligible to vote in 2020. Be very afraid, 'Conservatives'.

wow, dude, the Parkland kids really have you freaked out.

The NRA bullies have finally met their match.

Your pathetic LEFTIST adults teaching CHILDREN to do this

upload_2018-3-24_20-59-3.png

The pathetic left adults are becoming the Children and the Children are becoming the adults.

THE DAY THIS COUNTRY ALLOWS CHILDREN TO DICTATE WHAT OUR FREEDOM IS OR ISN'T WHEN THEY A.H . HAVEN'T EVEN EXPERIENCED HALF OF LIFE YET, LET ALONE NOT EVEN KNOW REAL HISTORY ........

IS THE DAY THIS COUNTRY SINKS BELOW EVER BEING REPAIRED ...........

WE WILL NOT LET A BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED IDIOTS STEAL WHAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY FREE DEAL WITH IT!

Forum List

Back