🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear David Hogg: You're a lying opportunistic, insufferable little toe rag

Then mentality of the LEFT can't debate all they can do is HOLD UP THEIR MIDDLE FINGER and you got a GIRLY guy with a chic voice ...... Mmmk

wow, dude, the Parkland kids really have you freaked out.

The NRA bullies have finally met their match.

Your pathetic LEFTIST adults teaching CHILDREN to do this

View attachment 184503

The pathetic left adults are becoming the Children and the Children are becoming the adults.

THE DAY THIS COUNTRY ALLOWS CHILDREN TO DICTATE WHAT OUR FREEDOM IS OR ISN'T WHEN THEY A.H . HAVEN'T EVEN EXPERIENCED HALF OF LIFE YET, LET ALONE NOT EVEN KNOW REAL HISTORY ........

IS THE DAY THIS COUNTRY SINKS BELOW EVER BEING REPAIRED ...........

WE WILL NOT LET A BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED IDIOTS STEAL WHAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY FREE DEAL WITH IT!

There is all the proof you need that this entire "movement" is being driven by a bunch of adults merely using kids as their tools. They figure that if enough kids get shot up by other kids in schools, get encouraged to march in these protests carrying "fuck the NRA" signs, they will produce a whole new generation to replace the old, a generation afraid of guns, hating them, not join the NRA, and willing to give up their rights so that by the time they realize what they gave up, it will be too late to ever get it back.

As Ben Franklin said: "We've given you a Republic, Ma'am. Now it is up to you to keep it."

Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

poor desperate conspiracy freak

When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

Bitter Pillian is projecting....again.

This thread attracts them, like to like. Did you see toobfreak's assertion that all these shootings are an organised conspiracy to further ban guns? One wouldn't believe it if one didn't read it.

This thread attracts them, like to like. Did you see toobfreak's assertion that all these shootings are an organised conspiracy to further ban guns? One wouldn't believe it if one didn't read it.

It would behoove you to actually read or listen to the remarks made by speakers at the March for (Fascist) Lives.

It would behoove you to actually read or listen to the remarks made by speakers at the March for (Fascist) Lives.
So you too think these shootings are organised by those who want to ban guns? Do you really not see how batshit crazy you make yourself look? Cruz was an anti-gun campaigner. Ffs.

So you too think these shootings are organised by those who want to ban guns? Do you really not see how batshit crazy you make yourself look?

No. I think the protests are organized by the Gun Grabbers.

What the hell is a toe rag and what did it do to be compared to a little Commie ass hat like David Hogg?

Hogg saw what massacres are about. You and Crowder bleat.

Cops stood down, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a leftard....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg, the son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network is put out in front of the world to be the face of disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC?

Debate me on this.........I dare ya, "comrade".

I'll try to say this again: These school shootings are no accident and at some level just as with the massacre in Las Vegas, are somehow being prompted, coaxed, encouraged or even orchestrated somehow as clever little social events for the next big set up for another big anti-gun push, and what better tool to leverage the public with and black list the opposition with than to use children? First the Left used the Blacks. Next with Hillary and others, it was women. Now who would dare be seen as opposing the poor children helplessly being slaughtered in these schools? The Left's aim is to make this THE issue for in the fall. Gun violence and school safety. And to paint the GOP as puppets of the heartless, blood-thirsty NRA. That is their angle for November because without it, the DNC has no angle on anything.

This is insane ^^^

No. I think the protests are organized by the Gun Grabbers.
What has that to do with my comment on toobfreak's contention the shootings are organised by anti-gunners?

I suggest you review your use of the quote and reply features. You quoted me and asked the question.

What the hell is a toe rag and what did it do to be compared to a little Commie ass hat like David Hogg?

I wish to know as well. I may be missing something useful, although I havn't had any toe problems, maybe if I knew what a toe rag is, and how to use it properly I could prevent future problems.

I wish to know as well. I may be missing something useful, although I havn't had any toe problems, maybe if I knew what a toe rag is, and how to use it properly I could prevent future problems.
At first I thought it was a reference to socks, but what did a sock ever do to deserve comparisons with a little Nazi wannabe like Hogg?

AND.....

'cause everyone DEMANDS LINKS but never clicks on them.....

Toe Rag
A toe rag was originally a foot wrapping used, since mediaeval times up until the mid-nineteenth century, to protect the foot from chafing by boots or shoes. As these were, quite literally, rags they weren’t usually washed, and so with use they became very smelly until they were thrown away. Because of the similarity in smell, toe rag also became the name applied to dried, salted cod or other things with a strong, unpleasant, fishy smell. It didn’t take that long before the name was applied to someone who was an obnoxious, unpleasant OIC.
1 “Socks! Those aren’t socks you smelly git, they’re toe rags!”
2 “What have you been cooking? Smells like toe rag!”
3 “I can smell ‘er fanny from ‘ere, proper toe rag.”
4 That Heale Malcolm is a right toe rag.

At first I thought it was a reference to socks, but what did a sock ever do to deserve comparisons with a little Nazi wannabe like Hogg?

I know what a toe tag is.

I know what rag tag means.

This toe rag thing is new and potentially disturbing.

Hmmm, maybe toe rag is a condition, or disease. I had not considered that Mac1958.

Gee, now I am disturbed. I sure hope I don't get a toe rag.

Actually active shooter training tells kids to 1) find an exit and escape as far from the scene as possible 2) if you can't flee, hide and lock or barricade doors. 3) if confronted use whatever is at your disposal to avoid being a " victim ". I.e fight for your life.

I saw one on the news where they trained them to hide behind tables and put thick textbooks in front of their faces to protect their heads...

But you do get that they shouldn't be training for this shit at all.

Forum List

Back