🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear David Hogg: You're a lying opportunistic, insufferable little toe rag

poor desperate conspiracy freak
This thread attracts them, like to like. Did you see toobfreak's assertion that all these shootings are an organised conspiracy to further ban guns? One wouldn't believe it if one didn't read it.

It would behoove you to actually read or listen to the remarks made by speakers at the March for (Fascist) Lives.
Bitch, these kids are the future. I am with them. They have every right to speak out, they are the school shooting generation. And, in case you did not notice, their parents and relatives were with them. 2018 and 2020 are going to change the political map in this nation.

This thread attracts them, like to like. Did you see toobfreak's assertion that all these shootings are an organised conspiracy to further ban guns? One wouldn't believe it if one didn't read it.

It would behoove you to actually read or listen to the remarks made by speakers at the March for (Fascist) Lives.
Trump-rally-030516-800x430.jpg

And you accuse others of Fascism? LOL!

What the hell is a toe rag and what did it do to be compared to a little Commie ass hat like David Hogg?

"little Commie ass hat like David Hogg"?

What is it with you? Are you so insecure you must malign a young man who is well spoken, very bright and has a polemic way beyond your skill level to rebut? It seems your set, those so in love with guns, haven't the balls to stand up to a 17 year old high school senior, or a 17 year old female student, or even and 11 year old. You're pitiful as well as a coward.

What is it with you? Are you so insecure you must malign a young man who is well spoken, very bright and has a polemic way beyond your skill level to rebut? It seems your set, those so in love with guns, haven't the balls to stand up to a 17 year old high school senior, or a 17 year old female student, or even and 11 year old. You're pitiful as well as a coward.

Dude, I used to eat Twinkies like you for breakfast, so dont tell me what kind of balls I got unless your taking them out of your mouth.

lol

Dude, I used to eat Twinkies like you for breakfast, so dont tell me what kind of balls I got unless your taking them out of your mouth.

lol

That lol is damn puny... bullies like to pretend they're bad dudes; yet once challenged you've proved you can't stand up to a 17 year girl or and 11 year old grand child of Dr. M. L. King. Yeah, you're a punk and a coward.

They have every right to speak out, they are the school shooting generation
Nobody said they don't have the right to be stupid. It's the adult manipulators behind them we are attacking. People like you.

And thanks for making this the school shooter generation.

Another hack with nothing to offer but the latest talking point - adult manipulators is bullshit. And this dumb shit gun lover has likely never had an original thought on his own.

lol

"Dude"? It's either Mr. Catcher to you, or Sir.

lol

"Dude"? It's either Mr. Catcher to you, or Sir.
Anything you say, dude, lol.

Bitch, these kids are the future. I am with them. They have every right to speak out, they are the school shooting generation. And, in case you did not notice, their parents and relatives were with them. 2018 and 2020 are going to change the political map in this nation.

we can hope.

but trumpscum hate the first amendment./

Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

Bitter Pillian is projecting....again.
Ever wonder why its the EX mods that like to break the rules with their off topic flaming and trolling? Go figure.

rightwingnut trolls say what?

The Students that disagreed with the marchers are also the "future"...yet were not allowed to speak. Why is that?

Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

Bitter Pillian is projecting....again.
Ever wonder why its the EX mods that like to break the rules with their off topic flaming and trolling? Go figure.

rightwingnut trolls say what?
I said you are a useless idiot that trolls threads in violation of the boards rules and adds nothing to the coversations. Clear enough for you?

Bitch. These kids are tools being exploited by Prog-Commies. Of course you're with them.

HAHAHAHA! David Hogg's next career move:

vg-hogg-future1-BLOG.jpg

Forum List

Back