🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear David Hogg: You're a lying opportunistic, insufferable little toe rag

Spicing up your Infowars OPs with a delightful sprinkling of Louder Crowder --- again?

Gawd what an immature little jerk-ass punk - PASS

upload_2018-3-24_21-4-9.png

THE HITLER YOUTH GROUP COMMIES LOVE......

Then mentality of the LEFT can't debate all they can do is HOLD UP THEIR MIDDLE FINGER and you got a GIRLY guy with a chic voice ...... Mmmk

wow, dude, the Parkland kids really have you freaked out.

The NRA bullies have finally met their match.

Your pathetic LEFTIST adults teaching CHILDREN to do this

View attachment 184503

The pathetic left adults are becoming the Children and the Children are becoming the adults.

THE DAY THIS COUNTRY ALLOWS CHILDREN TO DICTATE WHAT OUR FREEDOM IS OR ISN'T WHEN THEY A.H . HAVEN'T EVEN EXPERIENCED HALF OF LIFE YET, LET ALONE NOT EVEN KNOW REAL HISTORY ........

IS THE DAY THIS COUNTRY SINKS BELOW EVER BEING REPAIRED ...........

WE WILL NOT LET A BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED IDIOTS STEAL WHAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY FREE DEAL WITH IT!

The collective left have the mentality of emo teens. It only makes sense that snowflakes would be on the same level as children.

So in other words, Joe, you think a ragtag band of children can get more done than all of the DNC has accomplished in decades!

Sometimes that's how history works.

A generation of kids who practiced their deaths in "Duck and Cover" in the 50's became the peace movement of the 60's.

We've been telling these kids for a decade now to wait for an active shooter to kill them because, Gosh, we just can't stand up to the NRA.

Until they did.

The real problem is, we've let the NRA get away with this shit for decades.

Your pathetic LEFTIST adults teaching CHILDREN to do this

So what's the problem here? I supposed that kid is just supposed to "Shelter in place" until the NRA Achiever of the Week comes along and shoots him with an assault rifle?

THE DAY THIS COUNTRY ALLOWS CHILDREN TO DICTATE WHAT OUR FREEDOM IS OR ISN'T WHEN THEY A.H . HAVEN'T EVEN EXPERIENCED HALF OF LIFE YET, LET ALONE NOT EVEN KNOW REAL HISTORY ........

IS THE DAY THIS COUNTRY SINKS BELOW EVER BEING REPAIRED

Or maybe that kid's desire to "not be shot while going to school" is more important than you need to compensate for a tiny dick.

upload_2018-3-25_6-17-40.jpeg

Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.
Fuck you, bitch, most of these kids will be eligible to vote in 2020. They are going to make a difference.

Before or after having a Tide Pod snack?

Spicing up your Infowars OPs with a delightful sprinkling of Louder Crowder --- again?

Gawd what an immature little jerk-ass punk - PASS

View attachment 184504

THE HITLER YOUTH GROUP COMMIES LOVE......

Yeah. Let's violate HIPPA laws to illegally enforce gun laws instead of not making the existing laws hard to enforce on the actual criminals...and then let's try to violate the rights of law abiding citizens by violating the 2 nd amendment....But GOD forbid you make us carry clear backpacks to school or make us ( or illegals )produce an ID to vote in elections.

Liberals are idiots....raising more idiots.

Last edited:
So in other words, Joe, you think a ragtag band of children can get more done than all of the DNC has accomplished in decades!

Sometimes that's how history works.

A generation of kids who practiced their deaths in "Duck and Cover" in the 50's became the peace movement of the 60's.

We've been telling these kids for a decade now to wait for an active shooter to kill them because, Gosh, we just can't stand up to the NRA.

Until they did.

The real problem is, we've let the NRA get away with this shit for decades.
Actually active shooter training tells kids to 1) find an exit and escape as far from the scene as possible 2) if you can't flee, hide and lock or barricade doors. 3) if confronted use whatever is at your disposal to avoid being a " victim ". I.e fight for your life.

Only idiot liberals tell kids to wait for the shooter to blow you away because you have no power to do anything else. Because we have tied law enforcements hands to the point where even 78 calls about this criminal ended in no arrest.

Yeah, bullshit. You all want to shove 2A no matter what down our throats, enjoy yourselves some 1A rights.

I won't be in his neck of the woods, but I will be marching.

Oh, and here's Trevor Noah's take on it, and I absolutely agree.

A leftard that thinks just like the rest of the lunatic left, why do you think you agree with what he says because they use the same analogy you wnat to hear while giving you the ammo for nobody to use it's MSM bs.......
the guy is a leftist stupid ass who knows nothing and is HOGG in different form.

THOSE PROTESTORS WERE PAID and BUSED IN that's the only reason that march was so big.

I have David Hogg's problem all figured out. He is a repressed Transgender who aspires to become Victoria "Posh" Beckham. I will now refer to him as Posh Hogg.

Posh-Hogg.jpeg

When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.
Fuck you, bitch, most of these kids will be eligible to vote in 2020. They are going to make a difference.

Before or after having a Tide Pod snack?
That and creating the next active shooter with their social media and school yard bullying.

GO KIDDO!! It's your time. It's your fight! Its your RIGHT. If you can get some SOROS money, go for it! I keep hearing he's spreading money everywhere.

I want a reimbursement for this SIGN I had made at Costco yesterday for the march in our town this afternoon. With tax it was $10.70! Thanks Mr. Soros, hope you'll consider spreading a little of that money my way. I hear you are funding this movement. My thanks in advance...

View attachment 184367

U R seriously fkn stupid and clueless to facts. You only choose to believe brainwashed msm leftist spewed bs none of it is fact and propaganda is put out there on purpose to keep you stupid fkrs just that STUPID and you all can't see it and never will.

David Hogg IMO is a nutjob psychopath. You mark my words the Left is grooming him as a political weapon who will be used to attack gun owners, gun rights and the NRA. He is the most dangerous kind of liberal with a lot of Obummer's qualities to convincingly lie to your face, sell it to the public, then do a full 180° once he gets into office, and in a couple of years he will be running for Congress and the democrats will get him in as the new face of the Hard Left.

View attachment 184346

He's a mediocre Legend in his Own Mind. He'll join the Cindy Sheehan drum circle at some point in the next year or two.

tissue?

MindWars you put out more misinformation and fake news than anyone on USMB. You speak as if you represent a large group by using "we" instead of "I".

David, the kid you are obsessed with attacking has had a greater impact on society, influenced more people to his way of thinking that you will ever do or accomplish. You are just the USMB version of the old man shouting "Get off my lawn".

Forum List

Back