Dear Democrat Voters:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Your candidate in 2020 will most likely be Elizabeth Warren but is she your best choice?

Biden is done and will fall out of the race because of his mental state and the Ukraine nonsense that is plaguing him and Trump.

Harris has no chance winning the ticket and Sanders is to far left. Beto is a VP candidate at best along with the rest of the field that are in the debates...

So is Elizabeth Warren your best option to unseat Trump or Pence?

My opinion no...

Why?

She is the Michael Dukakis of the 2020 election that is just to weak in my opinion.

From her heritage to her stances and sorry but being a woman she is just weak in my opinion.

Hillary Clinton was a better choice than her because at least Hillary has balls like brass monkey even if I never wanted her or Trump as President.

So what is this about?

Why not nominate Gavin Newsom?

I would never vote for him or Trump but if you are going to want to have a chance he is your boy.

Yes, he has baggage and boy the right will drool over attacking him but he can take it.

Gavin Newsom runs California and yes his political stances and policies give Conservatives and Trump voters something to run against but he is America version of Justin Trudeau in my opinion.

So stop flirting with Warren and call on Gavin Newsom and have him go toe to toe with Trump or Pence in 2020...

If not do not cry when Trump win in 2020 if he is not impeached and convicted and removed...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johncu...ooming-nationally-here-are-5-reasons-why/amp/

California Passes Law Allowing College Athletes To Make Money | HuffPost

Defying environmentalists, Newsom vetoes bill to block Trump’s Endangered Species Act rollback

Your candidate in 2020 will most likely be Elizabeth Warren but is she your best choice?

Biden is done and will fall out of the race because of his mental state and the Ukraine nonsense that is plaguing him and Trump.

Harris has no chance winning the ticket and Sanders is to far left. Beto is a VP candidate at best along with the rest of the field that are in the debates...

My opinion no...

Why?

She is the Michael Dukakis of the 2020 election that is just to weak in my opinion.

From her heritage to her stances and sorry but being a woman she is just weak in my opinion.

Hillary Clinton was a better choice than her because at least Hillary has balls like brass monkey even if I never wanted her or Trump as President.

So what is this about?

I would never vote for him or Trump but if you are going to want to have a chance he is your boy.

Yes, he has baggage and boy the right will drool over attacking him but he can take it.

Gavin Newsom runs California and yes his political stances and policies give Conservatives and Trump voters something to run against but he is America version of Justin Trudeau in my opinion.

So stop flirting with Warren and call on Gavin Newsom and have him go toe to toe with Trump or Pence in 2020...

If not do not cry when Trump win in 2020 if he is not impeached and convicted and removed...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johncu...ooming-nationally-here-are-5-reasons-why/amp/

Defying environmentalists, Newsom vetoes bill to block Trump’s Endangered Species Act rollback
Newsom will run in 2024-that's why he is not helping the candidates-better for him if Trumps wins.

• Banned

My opinion no...

Why?

So what is this about?

If Every Governor Were Like Gavin Newsom, The Bioeconomy Would Be Booming Nationally. Here Are 5 Reasons Why.

Newsom will run in 2024-that's why he is not helping the candidates-better for him if Trumps wins.

I agree but I can see Warren reaching for him as VP in 2020...

Dear Democrat Voters:

Piss on a napkin, put it in a fancy beautifully decorated envelope and then send it to trump, marked “my contribution to your upcoming 2020 win!!!!”
:)-
The above was a joke, if you don’t have a since of humor you should get one

Forum List

Back