Dear Democrats, Your America Sucks

You want to see Disgusting: Read this.Obama s Progressive America Politico Calls for Ethnic Cultural Cleansing of Southern Whites - The Gateway Pundit

this is why I say: vote these nasty progressives dressing up as Democrats OUT OF OUR LIVES
There is nothing in there which proves Politico is calling for ethnic cleansing, retard. Do you even know what ethnic cleansing is?

Apparently not. You stupid fucks are so easily manipulated by your propaganda outlets with emotionally-laden trigger words, it's pathetic.

You want to see Disgusting: Read this.Obama s Progressive America Politico Calls for Ethnic Cultural Cleansing of Southern Whites - The Gateway Pundit

this is why I say: vote these nasty progressives dressing up as Democrats OUT OF OUR LIVES
There is nothing in there which proves Politico is calling for ethnic cleansing, retard. Do you even know what ethnic cleansing is?

Apparently not. You stupid fucks are so easily manipulated by your propaganda outlets with emotionally-laden trigger words, it's pathetic.

Sigh...did she even read the source article? Or was this another 'shit your panties on command' scenario?

Sigh...did she even read the source article? Or was this another 'shit your panties on command' scenario?
If you want a rube to start hyperventilating, just put Obama's name in the headline, even if the story has absolutely nothing to do with Obama.

The pants shitting just happens naturally from there. "Obama!" "Ethnic cleansing!" squirrrrrrrrt

They are way too easy.

Forum List

Back