Dear God Barry Sotereo ----

You need serious help. I'll dispatch a short bus to your trailer as soon as possible so that you may check into an accredited mental health facility which can ascertain exactly what is wrong with you.

Actually, our president is an excellent diplomat and he has said nothing wrong.

Wouldn't matter what Obama did or said, you traitorous scum would be against him.

An excellent diplomat? Is that what you call it when Obozo gives the Queen of England an IPod? Pleeeeease.

Wouldn't matter what Obama did or said, you traitorous scum would be against him.

It's baked into their rednecked Paula Deen recipe for fluffy, lard-laden self-rising hate cake.

The man insulted a nation he was currently visiting and then was rebuked by their leaders in public. How the heck is that excellent diplomacy or not wrong?

Disagreeing with Obama is NOT treason.

Dumbass.

But disagree with Bush and you get Dixie chicked.

If you don't agree with our statements, dont buy our products. No one is forcing you to do business with us. In fact, i don't particularly want to do business with you. I much prefer the criminals i represent. At least they are honest about who they are.

obama goes to the G8 and Putin humiliates him in public. obama then gets condemned on the floor of the Irish parliament. Germany has to practically drsg 4,500 people to hear him speak. Ecuador tells him to shove it. Putin calls obama a pig (I think he meant sheep but it was badly translated) and now Senegal has to bitch slap him.

Ohhhhh yeaaaaahhhhh excellent diplomat there.

It gets better. After days of domestic propaganda about how dangerous the Snowden issue is, obama decides it's not important enough for him to call Xi or Putin. They should call him! He must not talk to his secretary of state either. John Kerry didn't get the no big deal message. He's on last week's memo that "people could die".

obama is the most incompetent ass to ever be parked in the oval office.

Wait. What happened in Irish Parliament? I missed that.

Enda Kelly condemned obama in the Irish Parliament for his support of cannibals and the murder of the 14 year old boy who was shot in the mouth for telling a joke. He was shot right in front of his parents. This is what obama wants to give arms to. He's a POS that's what he is.

obama goes to the G8 and Putin humiliates him in public. obama then gets condemned on the floor of the Irish parliament. Germany has to practically drsg 4,500 people to hear him speak. Ecuador tells him to shove it. Putin calls obama a pig (I think he meant sheep but it was badly translated) and now Senegal has to bitch slap him.

Ohhhhh yeaaaaahhhhh excellent diplomat there.

It gets better. After days of domestic propaganda about how dangerous the Snowden issue is, obama decides it's not important enough for him to call Xi or Putin. They should call him! He must not talk to his secretary of state either. John Kerry didn't get the no big deal message. He's on last week's memo that "people could die".

obama is the most incompetent ass to ever be parked in the oval office.

Enda Kelly condemned obama in the Irish Parliament for his support of cannibals and the murder of the 14 year old boy who was shot in the mouth for telling a joke. He was shot right in front of his parents. This is what obama wants to give arms to. He's a POS that's what he is.

I havent heard about this boy. I assume the Cannibals are the rebels in Syria?

I havent heard about this boy. I assume the Cannibals are the rebels in Syria?

Enda Kelly is a woman. I can't do it now but I will find the link and post it tomorrow or you can google Irish parliament. Yes. It was the rebels in Syria.

do not call me "traitorous scum", you motherfucking lying pile of rotting filth, if there are any traitors in this country of mine it is you two faced liarberal maggot infested crack head, red diaper doper shit sucking, ass munching, muslime loving, America hating, garbage truck refugees that even a vulture would puke up just looking at you and every one your pussy boy head cheese eating fatherless bastards...!! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back