Dear Leader Biden Has Spoken, "Wear your mask."

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon

The corpse-elect hasn't even set foot one in the Oval Office and already he is advertising "Dark Winter", National lockdowns and telling us to wear our masks on every day but Halloween. Get a load of this dude. For all those who voted corpse . . . I mean . . . Biden, enjoy your forever masks . . .

May get a bit dark for city dwellers when shelves start going empty through December.

People must have stocked on bottled water by the gallon for the elction riot blitz expected when Trump won because the store was out today and they said they been having a hard time getting it.

The corpse-elect hasn't even set foot one in the Oval Office and already he is advertising "Dark Winter", National lockdowns and telling us to wear our masks on every day but Halloween. Get a load of this dude. For all those who voted corpse . . . I mean . . . Biden, enjoy your forever masks . . .

Or what? Are you going to arrest me Joe, the groper of women and children? Will you have me shot, for daring to go against your will, you corrupt son of a bitch? Or like any other Prog Dictator, use the army to come get me?

May get a bit dark for city dwellers when shelves start going empty through December.

People must have stocked on bottled water by the gallon for the elction riot blitz expected when Trump won because the store was out today and they said they been having a hard time getting it.

Biden's masters will impose national lockdowns. Any governor who resists will be circumvented by Biden's "people" going straight to county and city health officials and bribing them into compliance with federal dollars. So silly and entertaining people actually voted for their own impending demise, both literally and financially.

Biden's masters will impose national lockdowns. Any governor who resists will be circumvented by Biden's "people" going straight to county and city health officials and bribing them into compliance with federal dollars. So silly and entertaining people actually voted for their own impending demise, both literally and financially.
Well hopefully it won't come to that. Rod did checking around the globe and a lot of people throughout are praying our president can overcome this massive fraud being perpetrated against the USA. They are truly concerned if we fall to these fascist their countries are lost to it too.

Well hopefully it won't come to that. Rod did checking around the globe and a lot of people throughout are praying our president can overcome this massive fraud being perpetrated against the USA. They are truly concerned if we fall to these fascist their countries are lost to it too.

Yes, lots and lots of praying going down. In this household as well.

Covid is a money maker for the political elite..................

Covid is a money maker for the political elite..................

No doubt about it. States are making serious bank off all aspects of the "pandemic", from the imposing of lockdowns to grants for all kinds of emergency gear that'll never get bought. Check this out . . .

His eyes ALWAYS look stone black.

Weren't his eyes always bright blue? I suppose the mask brings out the aphotic vapors trapped inside the man's shell. Masks, masks, masks, masks . . . the itching, raw rubbing fabric of the masks, the masks, the masks. Poe knows . . .

Dear leader, I'd say go fuck yourself but I doubt you could get it up. Even if he could he'd forget what to do with it.

Masks will be the American Burqa brought by Taliban Joe. Biden will not have the authority to enforce such a thing. Anyone want to start a pool on which county becomes the first 'sanctuary' county for masks?

Forum List

Back