Dear leader please consider ... COVID-19 will Be Expensive. Too Bad Gov. Already massively indebted

Presidential historians may label it the Trump Plague Financial Clusterfuck.
Revisionist historians probably will blame trump for everything

thats how the left avoids responsibility

I think that you forgot the bit where Trump won the election.

That means GOP is meant to be in charge... Actually the Styate and Local Government are doing the job in handling the job best they can...

Copuld anyone just tell Trump to fuck off and play golf...
Trump is doing a good job under the circumstances

but liberals are working to make the situation worse

Presidential historians may label it the Trump Plague Financial Clusterfuck.
Revisionist historians probably will blame trump for everything

thats how the left avoids responsibility

I think that you forgot the bit where Trump won the election.

That means GOP is meant to be in charge... Actually the Styate and Local Government are doing the job in handling the job best they can...

Copuld anyone just tell Trump to fuck off and play golf...
Trump is doing a good job under the circumstances

but liberals are working to make the situation worse

At least the liberals seem happy about something for once. They have something they can try and pin on their President and something that will cause suffering to the multitudes who voted to put this outsider peasant in office in the first place.

I haven't seen this much liberal joy since the Immaculation of B. Hussein O , 11 years ago.

The idiot-in-chief is just so far in over his head.

For the good of the country, the incompetent fuck really needs to step aside, and let someone who is a real leader take over, but of course the narsacistic asshole won't.
Who would you suggest? A Democrat no doubt.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
As long as they are capable of leading --- unlike the incompetent orange idiot --- it wouldn't matter to me what the fuck their political affiliation is.

For the good of the country, the incompetent fuck really needs to step aside, and let someone who is a real leader take over, but of course the narsacistic asshole won't.

As long as they are capable of leading --- unlike the incompetent orange idiot --- it wouldn't matter to me what the fuck their political affiliation is.

So you'd have no problem with a proven leader like Jared Kushner being elected?

So you'd have no problem with a proven leader like Jared Kushner being elected?
Jarred Kushner is far from a proven leader, real far.

Forum List

Back