Dear Liberals: I Want a Divorce!

I have read the Divorce Agreement and. . .

• I mostly agree

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • I don't want a divorce

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I have suggested some practical amendments

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Well ya'll can believe anything you want in Liberalland. You can be as judgmental, bigoted, accusatory, insulting, condescending, ignorant, and stupid as you wish, but unfortunately you'll have to pick on each other. But it is notions like you liberal guys are expressing that really illustrates the irreconcilable differences that make the divorce necessary.

Well ya'll can believe anything you want in Liberalland. You can be as judgmental, bigoted, accusatory, insulting, condescending, ignorant, and stupid as you wish, but unfortunately you'll have to pick on each other. But it is notions like you liberal guys are expressing that really illustrates the irreconcilable differences that make the divorce necessary.

I think your masterful exercise here has demonstrated it beyond reproach.

No kiidding. The further we go with it, more more frantic and funny they get. :)

Quit acting as if you have no political hatred or suspicion in you, you have to be a conservative for some reason and it could not be that they are all sweetness and light, because they are not. You really need to get to know some of the characters who call themselves conservatives and understand that being the target of those animals tends to sour my opinion of the nonexistent conservative fairness and their devotion to equality. You are running with the haters, start acting like it.

I know this is weird because you're a dude, and she's a chick, but you have an awful lot of her semen around your mouth right now. Might want to get a most towelette and wipe that off, honey.

I know this is weird because you're a dude, and she's a chick, but you have an awful lot of her semen around your mouth right now. Might want to get a most towelette and wipe that off, honey.

Yikes! No need to be so crude, dude, we are supposed to be the adults in this room full of toddler brains.

Yikes! No need to be so crude, dude, we are supposed to be the adults in this room full of toddler brains.

You stay in your saddle, I'll stay in mine, cowboy.

From a conservative point of view, the con/lib split would be like lending your car to your immature kids for a road trip. Because eventually you know they're gonna run out of gas and call for help.

Can any liberals even try and offer us conservatives a realistic visualisation of what a liberal utopia would be like?

And, Occupied, would you care to get around to answering my last question? If meritocracy is so redundant, how will liberals be able to accredit other liberals with academic qualifications? Will they just be given-out like sweets?

You stay in your saddle, I'll stay in mine, cowboy.

No skin off my nose if you want to play the stereotype, enjoy your stay.

From a conservative point of view, the con/lib split would be like lending your car to your immature kids for a road trip. Because eventually you know they're gonna run out of gas and call for help.

Can any liberals even try and offer us conservatives a realistic visualisation of what a liberal utopia would be like?

And, Occupied, would you care to get around to answering my last question? If meritocracy is so redundant, how will liberals be able to accredit other liberals with academic qualifications? Will they just be given-out like sweets?

The metaphor is not accurate because you do not bomb the car and kill the kids as punishment.

Utopia is not a realistic dream to pursue so it is pointless to discuss it.

See my comment on Utopian dreams for the answer to your last question. The world turns on connections and greased palms no matter what your political persuasion.

No kiidding. The further we go with it, more more frantic and funny they get. :)

A good source for comedy...if they weren't so sad.

Hope all went well with Mr. Fox in your outing, I trust?

A liberal utopia? Poor choice of words...............................but I'll play.

Simple.

All citizens well fed, with access to health care, well educated and possessing the ability to think critically. An end to rewarding politicians for mastering the art of bullshit. Bipartisanship.

A liberal utopia? Poor choice of words...............................but I'll play.

Simple.

All citizens well fed, with access to health care, well educated and possessing the ability to think critically. An end to rewarding politicians for mastering the art of bullshit. Bipartisanship.

Interesting you bring up bipartisanship in a supposed liberal utopia, could it be you grasp the concept that any large body of humanity will naturally divide itself into two of more conflicting groups even if it is entirely arbitrary?

Is that a concept? I thought it was just common sense.

You would think so but some of these conservatives seem to think they can permanently put humanity's better nature on the other side of a wall and solve all of humanity's problems.

Simple.

"A place to stay. Enough to eat. A place where old heroes shuffle safely up and down the street. Where you can speak out loud about your doubts and fears. And what's more, no one ever disappears. You never hear their standard issue kicking in your door. You can relax, on both sides of the tracks, and maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control. Where everyone has recourse to the law. And no one kills the children anymore." - Roger Waters

Simple.

"A place to stay. Enough to eat. A place where old heroes shuffle safely up and down the street. Where you can speak out loud about your doubts and fears. And what's more, no one ever disappears. You never hear their standard issue kicking in your door. You can relax, on both sides of the tracks, and maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control. Where everyone has recourse to the law. And no one kills the children anymore." - Roger Waters

Good job on the Floyd quote, awesome. I'd give you some more rep if they would let me.

Huh..I hear people disappear from occuppiers camps with some regularity.

You guys seem to prey upon each other..

Huh..I hear people disappear from occuppiers camps with some regularity.

You guys seem to prey upon each other..

Way to ruin a beautiful moment, why not post some Tammy Wynette lyrics about white trash being shitty to each other to top it off.

Forum List

Back