🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear Trump fans

Dear Trump Fan, So You Want Someone To ‘Tell It Like It Is’? OK, Here You Go.

So you want someone to tell it like it is.

You say you want someone who’s politically incorrect. You’re so desperate for political incorrectness — a supremely ridiculous reason to vote a guy into the Oval Office, but never mind — that your esteem for him only grows when he belittles the disabled, mocks American prisoners of war, calls women dogs, calls his opponents p*ssies, calls for the assassination of women and children, says he’d like to have sex with his daughter, brags about his adultery, etc.

You’re excited by the most vile statements and most cretinous behavior imaginable — not remotely deterred by any of it, no matter how many times he gloats over infidelity, curses his opponents, and publicly ogles his own children — because, you say, it’s politically incorrect. That is how unfathomably desperate you are for someone to come along and just say what’s on their mind, you claim. You’re so fed up with political correctness that you celebrate political incorrectness without distinguishing between the healthy sort and the “LOL I slept with married women and I’m not sorry” sort. It doesn’t matter if you don’t personally agree, you say, you just respect the hell out of someone who’s willing to shoot straight, even when ”shooting straight” means comparing Ben Carson to a child molester, calling the entire electorate of Iowastupid, and referring to women as “pieces of ass.”

Trump won South Carolina on the support of Evangelical Christians who were so impressed with his alleged straight talk that they overlooked the fact that he’s a crass, cruel, unrepentantphilanderer who says he does not need God’s forgiveness, and who praises Planned Parenthood as “wonderful” and his radically pro-abortion sister as a “phenomenal” candidate for the Supreme Court. That’s how much you pretend to admire bluntness in a man. So much that it overrides literally everything else.

By your logic, then, you should be filled with an immense and irresistible affection for me when I call Donald Trump a crooked, underhanded con artist and you a reckless, ignorant dupe. You should fall madly in love with me when I accuse Donald Trump of being a spoiled, overgrown brat and you of being a cultish groupie enamored with fame. You should well up with pride and salute me as I mentioned that Donald Trump is a stuffed and soiled diaper sagging in the pants of American politics and you’re the poor, pitiful sap trying to elect it president. You don’t have to agree, but man, isn’t it refreshing that I’m willing to tell you what’s on my mind? Shouldn’t you leave a thousand comments under this article praising me for being politically incorrect, willing to attack not only Donald Trump but his blue collar supporters? In fact, if you’re sincere in your alleged regard for the bold and audacious approach, I expect you’ll have launched a nationwide write-in campaign for me by tomorrow morning.

Where is he wrong?
This is about so much more than political correctness....

Elaborate...

Nobody will elaborate. I haven't seen a single Trump supporter explain why they would go against almost all the values they have championing for decades just because he says he will build a wall, and acts like an ass.

Hillary is why, what don't you understand?

You say you want someone who’s politically incorrect. You’re so desperate for political incorrectness — a supremely ridiculous reason to vote a guy into the Oval Office, but never mind — that your esteem for him only grows when he belittles the disabled, mocks American prisoners of war, calls women dogs, calls his opponents p*ssies, calls for the assassination of women and children, says he’d like to have sex with his daughter, brags about his adultery, etc.

You’re excited by the most vile statements and most cretinous behavior imaginable — not remotely deterred by any of it, no matter how many times he gloats over infidelity, curses his opponents, and publicly ogles his own children — because, you say, it’s politically incorrect. That is how unfathomably desperate you are for someone to come along and just say what’s on their mind, you claim. You’re so fed up with political correctness that you celebrate political incorrectness without distinguishing between the healthy sort and the “LOL I slept with married women and I’m not sorry” sort. It doesn’t matter if you don’t personally agree, you say, you just respect the hell out of someone who’s willing to shoot straight, even when ”shooting straight” means comparing Ben Carson to a child molester, calling the entire electorate of Iowastupid, and referring to women as “pieces of ass.”

Trump won South Carolina on the support of Evangelical Christians who were so impressed with his alleged straight talk that they overlooked the fact that he’s a crass, cruel, unrepentantphilanderer who says he does not need God’s forgiveness, and who praises Planned Parenthood as “wonderful” and his radically pro-abortion sister as a “phenomenal” candidate for the Supreme Court. That’s how much you pretend to admire bluntness in a man. So much that it overrides literally everything else.

By your logic, then, you should be filled with an immense and irresistible affection for me when I call Donald Trump a crooked, underhanded con artist and you a reckless, ignorant dupe. You should fall madly in love with me when I accuse Donald Trump of being a spoiled, overgrown brat and you of being a cultish groupie enamored with fame. You should well up with pride and salute me as I mentioned that Donald Trump is a stuffed and soiled diaper sagging in the pants of American politics and you’re the poor, pitiful sap trying to elect it president. You don’t have to agree, but man, isn’t it refreshing that I’m willing to tell you what’s on my mind? Shouldn’t you leave a thousand comments under this article praising me for being politically incorrect, willing to attack not only Donald Trump but his blue collar supporters? In fact, if you’re sincere in your alleged regard for the bold and audacious approach, I expect you’ll have launched a nationwide write-in campaign for me by tomorrow morning.

Where is he wrong?

Elaborate...

Nobody will elaborate. I haven't seen a single Trump supporter explain why they would go against almost all the values they have championing for decades just because he says he will build a wall, and acts like an ass.

I get that...but why Trump with no conservative voting record, only a record of taking every stance possible on most issues, and an admitted contributor to the Clintons both in their political and philanthropic endeavors?

Elaborate...

I get that...but why Trump with no conservative voting record, only a record of taking every stance possible on most issues, and an admitted contributor to the Clintons both in their political and philanthropic endeavors?

he is the most anti-establishment candidate I have ever seen, that is why. Everyone says they have had enough of politics as usual, but it is the Republicans that are doing something about it. The democrats, status quo.

Where is he wrong?

Elaborate...

Our Conservative Messiah has himself given the order and we must obey:

reganbuildwall.jpg

Elaborate...

I'd be happy to tell you why!

"no conservative voting record": I'm an independent, I don't stick with one party or another, and I support whoever looks more competent. In my opinion, a conservative/progressive voting record is nothing but a proof of consistency, which could be a good thing if you are consistently right, and a terribly bad thing if you are consistently wrong. In addition, I happen to believe that neither the conservatives nor the progressives are always right on all issues.

"a record of taking every stance possible on most issues": This is surely an exaggeration, but I get what you mean: flip-flopping. Most of Mr. Trump's contradictory positions date back to many years ago, any honest individual would admit that positions change from time to time. I'd rather have someone who carefully thinks about various issues and correct his mistakes than someone who insists on a bad idea for his whole life. Besides, the phrase "flip-flop" indicates the frequency is high. For example, Romney changes his idea on various issues during a campaign cycle, which indicated that he either did not have a clue on what he should believe, or that he was simply willing to say anything to win the election. In the case of Trump, I haven't seen him changing his mind on major issues during this campaign cycle.

"an admitted contributor to the Clintons both in their political and philanthropic endeavors": As a successful businessman, you get along with everybody -- it's a wise idea. Having a solid relationship with both parties is actually a plus in my mind, because you understand both of them better. Knowing your targets is always the key to successful negotiation, be it in business or politics.

Last edited:

Elaborate...

he is the most anti-establishment candidate I have ever seen, that is why. Everyone says they have had enough of politics as usual, but it is the Republicans that are doing something about it. The democrats, status quo.

I guess there is something to that.

If the Establishment is seen as bad when we have the highest standard of living, strongest military by far, most personal security through the courts and the laws, the right to bear arms on top of that, clean water, clean air, and the largest economy in the world...

What is it you would want from the Anti-Esablishment?

Elaborate...

If the Establishment is seen as bad when we have the highest standard of living, strongest military by far, most personal security through the courts and the laws, the right to bear arms on top of that, clean water, clean air, and the largest economy in the world...

The problem is, a lot of people disagree.
You ask those who are struggling from paycheck to paycheck if they believe we have the highest standard of living.
You ask the generals if our shrinking military is the strongest in our history.
You ask those who lost relatives in terrorist attacks at California if we are safe and secure.
You ask the blacks who were brutally treated by the police if the courts are fair and just or if the law enforcement is trustworthy.
You ask people who are living in Flint Michigan if they are satisfied with the poisonous water they drink.
Now you learn a little bit of something called reality.

Elaborate...

He's only contributed to the establishment of the opposing party to line his own pockets. Stand-up guy. :thup:

Elaborate...

"no conservative voting record": I'm an independent, I don't stick with one party or another, and I support whoever looks more competent. In my opinion, a conservative/progressive voting record is nothing but a proof of consistency, which could be a good thing if you are consistently right, and a terribly bad thing if you are consistently wrong. In addition, I happen to believe that neither the conservatives nor the progressives are always right on all issues.
I hear you on that. I belong to neither party and never will because to me, the only difference is which wedge issues you look at and support. Right now it's the Democrats that more closely align with my views. Had this been 1860, I think I'd probably be a Republican.

One thing I would say is that if you have a voting record, as a member of the electorate, you can see the pattern of what is supported and what is not. Mr. Trump wants to tariff imports. This will, obviously, put tariffs on our exports to those same nations. It's a zero sum gain in the best of environments. And as a debtor nation to most of those trading partners...we're holding a losing hand.

"a record of taking every stance possible on most issues": This is surely an exaggeration, but I get what you mean: flip-flopping. Most of Mr. Trump's contradictory positions date back to many years ago, any honest individual would admit that positions change from time to time. I'd rather have someone who carefully thinks about various issues and correct his mistakes than someone who insists on a bad idea for his whole life. Besides, the phrase "flip-flop" indicates the frequency is high. For example, Romney changes his idea on various issues during a campaign cycle, which indicated that he either did not have a clue on what he should believe, or that he was simply willing to say anything to win the election. In the case of Trump, I haven't seen him changing his mind on major issues during this campaign cycle.
If Mr. Trump makes it to the General Election, you'll see it.

A sharp observer has noticed it already in his support for Desert Storm II (Iraqi Freedom), his back and fourth on Ted Cruz, etc...

"an admitted contributor to the Clintons both in their political and philanthropic endeavors": As a successful businessman, you get along with everybody -- it's a wise idea. Having a solid relationship with both parties is actually a plus in my mind, because you understand both of them better. Knowing your targets is always the key to successful negotiation, be it in business or politics.

That is ridiculous. You can "know your targets" without giving them aid. But then again, you seem to like that he changes his mind quite a bit on a variety of topics that most Americans do not.... so whatever.

Where is he wrong?

Elaborate...

Most "conservatives" are not social conservatives......But even those that are socially conservative know that you've gotta have a job to have a family.

Elaborate...

I hear you on that. I belong to neither party and never will because to me, the only difference is which wedge issues you look at and support. Right now it's the Democrats that more closely align with my views. Had this been 1860, I think I'd probably be a Republican.

One thing I would say is that if you have a voting record, as a member of the electorate, you can see the pattern of what is supported and what is not. Mr. Trump wants to tariff imports. This will, obviously, put tariffs on our exports to those same nations. It's a zero sum gain in the best of environments. And as a debtor nation to most of those trading partners...we're holding a losing hand.

A sharp observer has noticed it already in his support for Desert Storm II (Iraqi Freedom), his back and fourth on Ted Cruz, etc...

That is ridiculous. You can "know your targets" without giving them aid. But then again, you seem to like that he changes his mind quite a bit on a variety of topics that most Americans do not.... so whatever.

This will, obviously, put tariffs on our exports to those same nations.
Come on, spend a little time on facts... The tariffs are already there for us! Like in China! We don't tax their export to us in the same way because we want to have "free trade". Why do we want to have "free trade"? Because the donors and lobbyist want it. You figure out why...

I challenge you to give specifics on his "back and forth" in this Campaign cycle. Put a link to your "sharp observer's" claim or at least describe it with details.
As for your prediction, I doubt it, but we shall see.

That is ridiculous. You can "know your targets" without giving them aid.
Obviously you don't understand how business magnates build up connections with politicians and how they control them. Here's a tip for you: quit using the word "ridiculous" on anything that you are unfamiliar with, it makes people think you an idiot. What do you suggest they do to "know each other"? Read newspapers and watch TV shows? Funny...

But then again, you seem to like that he changes his mind quite a bit on a variety of topics that most Americans do not.... so whatever.
"Most Americans..." How many people did you poll to know that?

Elaborate...

He's only contributed to the establishment of the opposing party to line his own pockets. Stand-up guy. :thup:

not sure what you mean but if you want to get into lining ones pockets we can start with Mrs. Bosnia Clinton and her cattle futures trading.

not sure what you mean but if you want to get into lining ones pockets we can start with Mrs. Bosnia Clinton and her cattle futures trading.

He openly admits to donating to Democrats only to further business deals. He contributed to people he was supposedly ideologically opposed to to make more money when he was already worth billions.

And what the fuck do I care what Clinton did? I would never support her, and would never defend her the way Trump's supporters defend his contributions to Hillary.

The problem is, a lot of people disagree.
You ask those who are struggling from paycheck to paycheck if they believe we have the highest standard of living.
And nobody will be struggling "paycheck to paycheck" under Trump? Its an old problem that the best minds over the last 40 years have not been able to solve. His prescription for remedying that is what exactly? Fair trade that will drive up consumer costs on everything from A-Z while giving you the opportunity to pick grape fruit in the Texas valley after we deport "dangerous" illegals?

You ask the generals if our shrinking military is the strongest in our history.
Of course it isn't since the Soviet Union is no longer the threat it once was and warfare has changed from million-man armies dressed all in a common uniform to small squads that employ terrorism.

You ask those who lost relatives in terrorist attacks at California if we are safe and secure.
And the plan to fight crime is what from Mr. Trump?

You ask the blacks who were brutally treated by the police if the courts are fair and just or if the law enforcement is trustworthy.
And Mr. Trump's plan to re-install faith in the black community is what exactly?

You ask people who are living in Flint Michigan if they are satisfied with the poisonous water they drink.
And Mr. Trump's plan to make sure that this doesn't happen again is what, exactly?
Now you learn a little bit of something called reality.

You've done a great job detailing problems...there are no easy solutions for any of them; hence, Mr. Trump has been mute on them outside of promising to re-build the biggest miliatry in the world (we spend $500B+ already BTW...) and trade policies pulled right out "how to destroy an economy 101".

We believe (rightfully or wrongly) that Trump will get things done and bring congress together.

Why?
That's what he's been doing for most of his life in the private sector. You don't build a real estate empire by alienating people. If Trump was a tyrant and horrible person we would have heard about it already. Everyone in the business world seems to like him, likes working with him and say good things about him.

I think he'll bring that to Washington. I can't see Trump allowing gridlock to take place. That would never fly. I can't see him standing at a podium whining that this party or that party is blocking him at every turn. Trump is not that kind of person. He'll get things done just as he has in his own life.

He openly admits to donating to Democrats only to further business deals. He contributed to people he was supposedly ideologically opposed to to make more money when he was already worth billions.

And what the fuck do I care what Clinton did? I would never support her, and would never defend her the way Trump's supporters defend his contributions to Hillary.

He felt like he would get something by donating. So what? People always act in their own perceived best interests. Why the fuck should that bother me? I'm a business owner, I take people out to lunch, dinner, golf outings, hunting trips, fishing excursions, gambling junkets, etc...I don't do it to make friends. :thup:

Forum List

Back